île de Frost, also known as Frosland or Frostland is an island that lies to the south of Alcubra. It is a single island with the Frost family's mansion as its only landmark and houses six dungeons that serve as a tutorial for Edel.
Dungeons in île de Frost do not have portals; instead, arcane circles block dungeon progression until all the monsters in the section of the room the player is in are cleared. Furthermore, partying is not allowed in this continent and pets cannot attack in the dungeons.
île de Frost does not need to be unlocked for Edel. However, île de Frost cannot be accessed by any other character other than Edel.
- The entirety of île de Frost's storyline serves as Edel's backstory.
- île de Frost is the second region after Bermesiah to host a level 1 dungeon.
- The arcane circles in île de Frost's dungeons are based off on Elsword's arcane triangles, which also block dungeon progression until all the monsters in the section of the room the player is in are cleared.
- île de Frost was released a week before Edel's original release date in the Philippines server.
- Prior to the Character Separation update, île de Frost could be accessed by any character after it is first cleared by Edel.
- The background of île de Frost's dungeons are created with up to four layers of background, each layer moving individually as the player progresses through the stage. This is the first set of main dungeons to do this. Before île de Frost, only the Monster Train 301 and Moonlight Village adopted this technique of creating a three-dimensional feeling during game progression.
- When you are Edel, you will have no gear.