Aquatic Dodgeball is a Grand Chase Mini Game. It can be found at the Mini Games tab in the Menu. The Mini Game is available only during certain periods.
How to playEdit
The player control Partusay, and his objective is to hit the Grand Chase with water ballons in order to score points. Players move Partusay with the left and right arrow keys and shoot with Spacebar. Hitting multiple members of the Grand Chase at the same time yields more points. Every shot will consume one water ballon; usually ten of them are obtained through log-in, and for every ten minutes the player stays in game, he/she will recieve five additional ballons.
When the score meets a certain quota, the player receives a reward. There are only a limited number of rewards: after the player claimed the final prize, there is nothing else to claim no matter what the score is.
An alternate version of the Mini Game exits: Soccer Attack, where the player controls the pet Thommo, who has to kick the ball not inside the goalie, but towards the members of the Chase.
Grand Chase Members and scoringEdit
There are five Grand Chase members moving around in the mini game:
- Lass: he is the fastest among the others and moves from the right to the left and viceversa.
- Elesis: she moves from the right to the left slower than Lass, but faster than Zero.
- Zero: he is the slowest among the others and moves from the right to the left and viceversa.
- Arme: she warps from one place to another at regular intervals.
- Ley: she warps from one place to another at regular intervals.
- Hitting 1 member yield 5 points
- Hitting 2 members at the same time yields 20 points
- Hitting 3 members at the same time yields 30 points
- Hitting 4 members at the same time yields 40 points
- Hitting all 5 members at the same time yields 50 points