- 1 Description
- 2 Acquisition
- 3 Attributes
- 4 Skills
- 5 Soul Imprint
- 6 Evolution
- 7 Recommended Sets
- 8 Collections
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Quotes
- 12 References
- 13 Navigation
- Name: Arme Glenstid
- Age: 17 (Twelve Disciples), 19 (Dimensional Chaser)
- Hobbies: Collecting enchanted stuff
- Likes: Magical research, the smell of old paper
- Dislikes: Interference with her magic research, being treated like a child
- Weakness: Spicy foods, tall bookcases
Arme was called the cursed child due to all the destruction she would leave around the village. She had been born with a magic power that was beyond her control and in the end, her parents, who could no longer handle it, left her at the steps of the Violet Mage Guild.
At a young age, she had realized that she didn't have parents, but because she had received love from all the teachers and Grand Mages that she still grew up to be a bright and cheerful child.
Many thought Arme was lazy because of her genius talents, but the truth was that she worked very hard. Due to the tremendous magic power that she has, she wasn't able to control it precisely because of her young age.
In the Kingdom Year 1459, the Grand Mage received a letter from Queen Serdin's couriers, and the next morning, Arme was off to form a team to pursue the culprit of the Kingdom War, Kaze'aze. It was on this day that she met the two girls, Elesis and Lire, in Trial Forest that would change her fate forever.
monsters lost control and are on a rampage!" The students quickly got out but some students remained. They were so-called elites. "Monsters? We can just slay them!" 『Shining Arrow!』 The first student created an arrow of light and fired but the monster took the hit and didn't even flinch. The second student clicked his tongue and took out his staff. "You stupid, and you call yourself a Violet Mage? Summoned monsters have a slight chance to have very high magic resistance. Monsters like those require a physical attack, like this!" 『Earth Wave!』 Rocks and sand, shooting out of the ground, launched towards the monster. However, there was one thing the second student forgot, not only do they acquire high magic resistance but also the ability to sense magic. The monster sensed the spell and rolled out of the spell only to charge toward the students. The students did not expect such a quick movement from the monster and started to panic. "W-Wha?" "Ahhh!" The students hit by the monster's large claw were knocked down to the ground. If a professor didn't appear just in time to save them, they would have been dead. "Who said a student could engage in combat?" "Uuah... I'm sorry, professor..." "If you have time to apologize, quickly run and get Professor Arme, hurry!" "P-Professor Arme?" The students were dumbfounded as the name of a Time Instructor was called. Why would they need a Time Instructor's help at this dire moment? "Yes, Professor Arme. She's the most experienced in situations like this." "No need, I am already here!" 『Blizzard Storm!』 Arme quickly cast her spell of Blizzard Storm as soon as she appeared but that wasn't the shocking part. The Blizzard Storm spell was only affecting a single monster. How could that be when the Blizzard Storm spell is designed to affect a large area? The students were in shock as they have never even heard of a way to control and change a spell in the way Arme is doing right now. Not only that, but a summoned monster that has an incredibly high magic defense was also already frozen solid from the spell. The monster was dealt with in seconds even though the so-called elites almost lost their life by engaging. The professor sighed with relief from Arme's spell. "Sigh, as expected of Grand Chase." "G-Grand Chase? The legendary band of heroes?" "That's right, she is Arme Glenstid of Grand Chase." The students' jaw dropped as the way she quickly cast the spell, controlled the range of a spell, and sheer power of shred through high magic resistance was proof enough. Arme was a member of Grand Chase. "Is anyone hurt?" "We're fine, Professor Arme!" The sudden change in the students' attitude made Arme tilt her head in confusion as the professor behind Arme smiled faintly.
Lire looked around her. Arme's kiosk was nowhere to be found. Luckily, an owner from a different kiosk answered her question. "Arme? I don't know. I haven't seen her for a few days." "Did she close the kiosk?" "No. She told me not to let anyone take her spot. Maybe she's in her studio thinking about new designs?" "Maybe. Thank you." Arme is an accessory designer. She stays up all night if she can't think of a new design. That was how she satisfied herself. So Lire thought the neighboring kiosk owner was correct. Luckily, Lire knew of Arme's studio. She said she uses her school's empty room as her studio. Lire felt awkward going to a school that she doesn't even attend. Stomp Stomp. Her footsteps echoed across a dark hallway. She looked back a few times. She walked across the hallway to find a dark studio. No. Her curtain was blocking every light that was coming from the studio. "Arme, are you there?" "Huh? Lire?" Arme answered. Lire opened the door after hearing that Arme was inside. As soon as she opened the door, a strong paint smell greeted her. Lire got dizzy and stumble after smelling the paint. Arme was surprised and put her arm around Lire. "Are you okay, Lire?" "Ahh. Arme, I think you need to open the window." "Oh, yes! Please wait." Arme told Lire where to sit and she walked around her messy studio to open the window. Lire was able to breathe again. "Do you want anything to drink?" "Oh, no. Don't worry about it. I was just dizzy for a second." "I'm sorry. I should've opened the window before you came." "No. I didn't tell you I was coming." "Why are you here? What if I was at the kiosk?" "I came here because you weren't at the kiosk." Lire and Arme have known each other for a long time. They went to different schools and didn't live in the same neighborhood. Although there is no connection between them, they have been friends since they were little. These two along with another friend met at least once a month. It was unlike Lire to visit friends without notice. But since Arme knew the reason, she didn't ask. Instead, she picked up her bass and started to play. Lire looked at her with big round eyes and Arme smiled. "I started a few days ago. Instruments are harder to play than I thought." "I didn't know you were interested in instruments!" "I was interested. I just didn't have an opportunity." "So you are saying you found the opportunity?" "Yes, I guess?" After talking for a while, Lire went home. Arme called Ryan after watching Lire. "Hello, did your store close? Can you bring me a nice keyboard for our lesson today? What? No, I didn't give up my bass!" Squeak Squeak. After putting Ryan on the speakerphone, Arme erased everything from her whiteboard and started to draw something. It was a band with a guitar, bass, and keyboard. Arme wrote 'Rhythm Chase' on top and smiled. "Yes! Don't forget to bring it!"
Girl blessed with magical power
Arme: Hehehe. Yes! The name of this shiny thing is...
Arme: Wow, everything is Arme's!
Grand Mage: Right. All of them have been Arme's friends since the day she was born. Say hi.
Arme: Friend! Arme's friend! Um. It's confusing because they all look similar!
Grand Mage: Hahaha, I see. Why don't you name it?
Arme: But... What if it doesn't like the name I gave it?
Grand Mage: Do you not like the name I gave you, Arme?
Arme: No! Love it!
Grand Mage: Thank you. Same for Arme's friends. Everyone will like the name you give them.
Arme: It's better to be called a genius rather than a fool! A genius thinks differently. Violet Mage's genius Magician! Arme Glenstid!!
Violet Mage Teacher: Arme? Didn't I say not to touch the staff?
Arme: I was told not to touch it. But Teacher! I can control magic now!
Violet Mage Teacher: Nonsense. Your magical power isn't something you can control now. Did you forget how you set the classroom on fire last time? Your magical power might explode so you have to be careful...
Arme: I will show you!
Violet Mage Teacher: N-No! Wait...
Arme: The spirit of fire and water, energy of the earth. Please give me strength! Yay! Success!
Violet Mage Teacher: Are you saying... you might not be successful?
Arme: Does it matter when I succeeded?
Violet Mage Teacher: You troublemaker. You almost created a big fire again. But why is your spell so long? When you use fire magic, just call the fire spirits. Wait... in this small flame... There are fire, wind, sand, and water spirits! Using all four elements at once! How did you use it?
Arme: Well... um, I tried many things to receive help from other spirits to put out the fire... And this is what happened.
Violet Mage Teacher: Since you couldn't control our magic... you balanced the power of the spirits? This is more like a cooking recipe.
Arme: I did control it regardless of the method.
Violet Mage Teacher: If you make simple magic into something this complicated... I am worried about what you are going to do with other magic. Using a stupid way... No is it a genius way since she used the powers of all the elements at once?
I will make you acknowledge me!
Arme: Did my magic help?
Elesis: Why are you in front? You are just a Magician...
Arme: What! How can you say that when you received my help!
Elesis: I don't remember receiving help from you. We aren't here to have fun. If you can't focus... why don't you go back to Serdin?
Lire: Elesis is just worried about you Arme.
Arme: How is that worrying about me? She is ignoring me! How can she say that? I don't think I can ever be friends with Elesis!
Lire: Haha? I think... you guys will get along.
Arme: I'm not joking, Lire!
Kaze'aze: You guys are very annoying. When are you going to stop disrupting me?
Elesis: Kaze'aze! I will not let you go this time!
Kaze'aze: Hm, you guys are too weak! Why don't you try to fight me after some practice?
Arme: Right now, Elesis!
Arme: Ha, I already knew she was going to get out this way!
Arme: What do you think? I don't think I made any mistakes. What are you going to point out this time?
Elesis: ...... You fixed what I pointed out... And you predicted the opponent's movement!
Elesis: I can trust you now.
Arme: W-Why are you complimenting me? Hm! Of course! I am Violet Mage's genius Magician Arme Glenstid! Well, your skills were great too!
Lire: Kids get along by arguing.
Arme: Huh? Lire, what did you say?
Lire: No. You are right. You guys are the first friends I made outside of my hometown.
Lire: Arme, you always look so happy.
Arme: Yes! Of course. I love this adventure.
Elesis: We are not on a simple adventure.
Arme: I know. We received missions from Queen Serdin. But! I can't calm down my beating heart. It's my first time playing with friends my age.
Lire: Aren't you from Violet Mage academy? You didn't have friends your age?
Arme: Although it's a magical kingdom, it's rare to find talent when you are young. Everyone at Violet Mage academy was older than me. The only ones who played with me were the Grand Mage grandfather and the teachers. Everyone was nice... but I wanted to have friends!
Lire: I know what you are talking about. I have a friend in my hometown. Friends are really important. Right, Elesis?
Elesis: Hm? Well... yeah.
Arme: Do you have friends in your hometown, Elesis?
Elesis: Of course. I have a friend who is always fussy... and a friend who makes swords for me.
Arme: I'm jealous! Everyone has friends!
Elesis: Is that something to be jealous about? You have friends in front of you.
Arme: Sometimes Elesis says words that make me cringe.
Elesis: Hm. Was it... weird?
Spirits Don't Listen
Arme: Um... L-like this?
Arme: Cindy, is flame magic your specialty?
Cindy: I'm not good... But Grandiel said I have a good synergy with the spirit of fire. So I studied mainly on flame magic. But I'm not sure if I have a good synergy with the spirit of fire. It's too hard to understand spirits.
Lire: Talk to the spirits as much as you can. You will be able to feel the spirits around you.
Cindy: I'm not sure. It's too hard with just one spirit of fire... Arme, how do you communicate with so many spirits?
Arme: It's a misunderstanding. To be honest, I'm not close to spirits. It's hard to understand when one is talking to me... I can't understand when they are all talking at once.
Cindy: Aren't they surrounding you because they are close to you?
Arme: I think they are just attracted to my magical power.
Cindy: Magicians are all about magical powers...
Arme: You don't need to be jealous. They just bother me and they don't listen to me. They are very annoying.
Lire: No. Spirits are always listening to Arme. You can use magic because they respond to you.
Arme: Well, that's true...
Lire: I bet you are driving them nuts because you can't understand them.
Arme: Ekk. Spirits were listening to me, and I wasn't listening to the spirits?
Lire: You need to listen to the spirits. Now, follow me. Close your eyes... and try to listen to the voice of each spirit.
Elesis: Arme, are you okay?
Lire: You overworked yourself by wanting to get closer to spirits.
Arme: Ugh. I'm cold but hot.
Elesis: I think you have a cold...
Arme: I think I got better because you guys came to see me. Thanks for coming.
Elesis: Other friends are here.
Sieghart: Huh? Are you sick?
Lass: Did you think she was faking it?
Sieghart: No, but I didn't think she was this sick. She's healthy all the time.
Lass: That's true.
Arme: What are you saying? I don't think it's a compliment.
Ronan: Lay down. You need to rest. Mari will make medicine for you so rest.
???: Arme, are you home?
Arme: Ouch, my head is throbbing. Who's yelling outside?
Lire: Oh... it sounds like Ryan.
Ryan: Arme! Are you sick?
Arme: I will get better once you lower your voice...
Ryan: Don't worry! You'll get better once you drink this.
Arme: This... is this Mandragora's root? Something doesn't feel right...
???: Who stole my root!!!
Mandragora: You unbelievable elf! How dare you steal my root from my Mandragora root farm!!!
Ryan: Huh? Was it a farm? But Kyle said there's no owner...
Mandragora: Dig the ground! This doesn't appear everywhere!
The Truth of Almong?
Almong: Thank you for your cooperation. Mong! So Arme thinks I'm just a normal pet. Sometimes she pinches my cheek and doesn't let go. But it's because I'm too soft. Mong! I am actually... Violet Mage's Magician~! I help Arme secretly!
What do you mean you can't trust me! Feel my magical power! Don't doubt it!
Was it similar to Arme's magical power? Of course! I am from Arme's magical power! I am like Arme's guardian angel! Mong!
A Great Magician!
Arme: Yes! Let's work hard!
Mari: Why don't we reschedule our plans? Push back week 4 lessons and review lessons up to week 3.
Arme: Alright. There's no point in going forward when they can't understand previous lessons. Thanks, Mari! Thank you for helping me with my lessons.
Mari: You're welcome. I can't help you more. It's up to you to decide how you are going to teach.
Arme: Ugh... You're making me feel uncomfortable...
Mari: You'll be fine. But, Arme who wanted to be a great Magician is teaching... Did your goal change?
Arme: No. That's still my goal. Violet Mage is the best Magician group. And the best Magician academy. Violet Mage is the best because of this. Magical research handed down over many generations leads to great results. And it passes down to the next generation.
Mari: I see. Kounat's magic technology was able to develop from accumulating technology and knowledge. I guess it's similar.
Arme: Yes! If unfinished research gets buried as is or doesn't pass down the achievement to the next generation, magic will never develop. A true Magician thinks about how to pass it down to the next generation! I will receive Violet Mage Magician's research... and become a great Magician! Students should feel honored to be in my class. They get to learn from a genius Magician like me!
Mari: I should research more to pass it down to the future generation! Let's all work hard!
The Bond of Faith
She lowered her staff while catching her breath. It was just for a while, but the battle line was noticeably pushed back. Everyone noticed the change as Arme's magic stopped.
Arme closed her eyes and focused on the spell. She didn't need to listen to their response. Friends who were about to collapse... They defended their position to buy Arme some time. The faith that they will buy some time, and the faith that Arme will be successful. Faith and faith. This strong relationship was making everyone into one. Although she has her eyes closed, although she is focused on the spell, she could feel her friends move around her.
Arme's eyes met with Elesis as if she knew when she was going to open her eyes.
There was no hesitation. Elesis said now!
Violet Mage Staff
The greatest staff of the Violet Mage.
"I hope one of you could wield this staff in the future."
The Grand Mage muttered the phrase as he was showing the Violet Mage Staff to all the students. This staff does not possess any special powers. It only increases the power of the wielder and their potential. That is why this staff becomes more powerful as a more talented mage wields it.
"I think you will need this."
Before Arme left from a secret mission from Queen Serdin, the Grand Mage handed Arme the staff. Out of countless students, it was Arme that ended up wielding the staff. Perhaps this staff is the most fitting as Arme never stops becoming stronger.
- Magical Attack: 1400
- Physical Defense: 250
- Magic Defense: 370
- Max Health: 1770
- Shop: Can be purchased in Guild Point Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly through Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Magic Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
|Critical Chance Increase + Skill Cooldown Reduction + Skill Damage Increase|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
|With their power and bravery, the Heroes of Aernas never lost hope. Their stories have yet to end.|
|Completion Reward: x1500|
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, Arme was given a new Korean voice actress.
- Violet Mage's design is based on Arme's base job Magician from the original game.
- Elemental Master's design is based on Arme's fourth job Battle Mage from the original game.
- Meanwhile, the spirits are inspired by Warlock's Salamander and Undine.
- Warlock is Arme's third job in the original game.
- Long before its release on November 12, the avatar was first seen in a promotional poster for the 1st Anniversary update.
- Arme's appearance in the first CG art from her Likability resembles the early design of Warlock in the original game.
- Arme's pet Almong was accidentally created from her magical power. The only other pet confirmed to be created by a Grand Chase member is T-CON who was built by Mari.
- Time Instructor's story seems to take place in the future where Arme became a professor.
- Meteor is based on Magician's eponymous skill in the original game.
- Blizzard Storm is based on Warlock's Blizzard skill in the original game.
- Planet Impact is based on Battle Mage's The End skill in the original game.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "Heh! Nice to meet you! I'm Arme."
- "Arme... Fully recharged!"
- "How do I look today? What? Same as usual?"
- "Who cares... There's always tomorrow. Cheer up!"
- "It's too bad. I'm just too cute..."
- "Hey~ You're looking good today!"
- "Honestly... My heart is beating like crazy~"
- "I wonder if grandfather is doing okay."
- "I think this item is filled with magic. I wonder what kind of magic it is."
- "What's wrong? Not feeling good?"
- "Sorry... I didn't know it would be like this."
- "I didn't think about it too seriously."
- "Stupid... Idiot..."
- "You don't even know how other people feel..."
- "Aw... You have me. Why would you need anyone else?"
- "I don't think it will work even if you try."
- "Honestly... You aren't even that good..."
- "Oh my, sorry. I thought I was saying it to myself..."
- "Study magic? I'm a genius. I don't have things like that."
- "Just trust the genius Magician Arme!"
- "I said I'm not mad!"
- "How could I not be mad?"
- "What are you saying? Why didn't you just say that in the first place?"
- "Oh ho... Now you're just saying whatever you want..."
- "Did you just call me a child... Do you even know how old I am?"
- "Whose fault do you think it is!"
- "What do you mean by that? I have lots of friends!"
- "I'm telling you... I have LOTS of friends."
- "I told you I can't eat anything spicy!"
- "Idiot! I didn't mean you should stop..."
- "Why do you people keep salting the wounds..."
- "All right fine! I don't have friends! So what?"
- "I don't think that's right."
- "Mm... Maybe you should just give up?"
- "Well, good luck. I won't stop you or anything."
- "Really? You're giving me this?"
- "Eh... Even if you say that NOW…"
- "Is that... true?"
- "I can hear my heart beating when I open an old book for the first time~"
- "The very very cute Arme has appeared!"
- "You can just honestly tell me that I'm cute."
- "Right? Everyone thinks I'm cute!"
- "All right. Let's get started!"
- "Let's do this!"
- "OK! We're good to go!"
- "With a little bit of focus, nothing is difficult."
- "Arme here!"
- "Ugh, you don't know how I feel!" (with Elesis in the same party)
- "I've read it all! I told you I can master them!" (with Elesis in the same party)
- "I'm not the one who started it, right?" (with Lire in the same party)
- "I have a new idea!" (with Lire in the same party)
- "I don't think there should be any big issues."
- "There isn't much left! Just a little bit more!"
- "Hehe~ I feel like something good will happen today!"
- "If you woke up early, you should play with me!"
- "If you're sleepy, maybe you should take a walk!"
- "You're going to sleep already? Why don't you play with me just a bit longer!"
- "You're back! Good to see you!"
- "Merry Christmas!"
- "Happy New Year!"
- "Aw... Don't worry! As I said, I'm a genius Magician..."
- "Eh... This much is normal."
- "I can become stronger through upgrading!"
- "I can become stronger through evolution!"
- "I can become stronger through awakening!"
- "Arme can become stronger with Prestige!"
- "Arme can become stronger by selecting a Trait!"
- "Arme can become stronger with Transcendence Awakening!"
- "Arme can become stronger with Limit Break!"