- 1 Description
- 2 Acquisition
- 3 Attributes
- 4 Skills
- 5 Evolution
- 6 Recommended Sets
- 7 Collections
- 8 As a boss
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Quotes
- 12 References
- 13 Navigation
"King who got demoted to a puppet of Demonic Energy."
- Name: Arsad
- Age: Unknown
- Hobbies: Strolling
- Likes: Motherland
- Dislikes: Being weak
Kounat's Last King, Arsad, made multiple contributions with his excellent battle skills and bravery and received support from citizens. However, due to the great god Baldinar's magic, he lost his rationality and quickly declined to look like a live corpse. Decanee implanted Ancient Demonic Energy on Arsad to make him look young again, but his rationality didn't come back.
Arsad lost his will and became a crazy puppet for the Ancient Demonic Energy. Only madness from the battle remained and he longed for more blood. If the major General Kanavan didn't fulfill the promise he had with her, his pain may have lasted longer.
Ancient Demonic Energy
The worst weapon that restored Arsad's youth.
The Kounat kingdom who won the First Demon War could get a few treasures. Magitech was one of them. There was a dangerous weapon like Chain Sword that takes away the wearer's health and there was a weapon that was safely remade by Magic Engineers like Gunfist.
But Ancient Demonic Energy that became one by Decanee reformed as a dangerous weapon to use even for demons. Ancient Demonic Energy made the wearer have the best condition and made the wearer fight till death. The weapon controls the wearer.
- Physical Attack: 610
- Physical Defense: 520
- Magic Defense: 700
- Max Health: 2750
- Shop: Can be purchased in Guild Point Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly through Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
As a boss
Arsad can be fought as a boss in Epilogue 3.3: King Fallen by Demonic Energy.
Arsad utilizes some attacks he has as a playable character. Each time he uses the Railgun, his soul becomes corrupted by the Ancient Demonic Energy.
By focusing his mind, Arsad can cast the 'Big Rising Sword' skill. The casting can be interrupted by a stun or flinching skills and will award your party with 5 SP. Afterward, he will deal 10% increased damage.
Meanwhile, Arsad's 'God Blow' skill decreases the number of summons and removes all buffs from the party. Also, the debuffs from the Railgun will be removed as well.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, Arsad is the first boss enemy that became a Rank SR character.
- In the game sprites, the arch behind Arsad as a playable character is smaller in comparison to Arsad as a boss enemy.
- Along with Dark Gaian, Arsad is the first character to possess a 'Content Effect'.
- Along with Dark Gaian, Arsad is the first Rank SR character that has no evolution avatar.
- Except for his 'Passive' skills, Arsad's abilities mimic those from the Rank S characters Varonas, Kalissa, and Nia.
- It correlates to the events in the Great Explosion of Kounat wherein the magitech devices such as Gunfist, Chain Sword, and Railgun was taken from their wielders for Arsad to utilize.
- However, this only applies in his corrupted form which the unit was based on. It is unknown how he fights in his original state.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "Ahh… I feel… the power of Demonic Energy."
- "Kounat? Kanavan? Is it for me to destroy?"
- "Why do I want to destroy? The reason is not important."
- "Power is building within myself. I can't stop it!"
- "If I am not on the right path… please help me get back on the right track."
- "Kanavan… It's time to fulfill our promise. Please finish without any hesitation."
- "Is the Kounat Kingdom… ending in my reign…"
- "Kuahahaha! Cry more! Cry in despair!"
- "I am so happy to see you guys in despair. Muahahaha!"
- "Yes, this is it! Overflowing power! I have finally regained my youth!"
- "Smash into little pieces!"
- "Let me destruct everything."
- "I want to see more blood!"
- "The Demon is hungry."
- "Blood… Death… It's not enough."
- "I'm not satisfied with this."
- "This work is too boring."
- "It's not enough."
- "Upgrade me now!"
- "Evolve to me now!"
- "Awaken to me now!"
- "Prestige to me now!"
- "Choose a Trait for me now!"
- "Transcendence Awaken me now!"
|— GRAND CHASE —|
|— OTHERS —|
|— SPECIAL —|
|— TBD —|