"King who got demoted to a puppet of Demonic Energy."
Kounat's Last King, Arsad, made multiple contributions with his excellent battle skills and bravery and received support from citizens. However, due to the great god Baldinar's magic, he lost his rationality and quickly declined to look like a live corpse. Decanee implanted Ancient Demonic Energy on Arsad to make him look young again, but his rationality didn't come back.
Arsad lost his will and became a crazy puppet for the Ancient Demonic Energy. Only madness from the battle remained and he longed for more blood. If the major General Kanavan didn't fulfill the promise he had with her, his pain may have lasted longer.
Ancient Demonic Energy
The worst weapon that restored Arsad's youth.
The Kounat kingdom who won the First Demon War could get a few treasures. Magitech was one of them. There was a dangerous weapon like Chain Sword that takes away the wearer's health and there was a weapon that was safely remade by Magic Engineers like Gunfist.
But Ancient Demonic Energy that became one by Decanee reformed as a dangerous weapon to use even for demons. Ancient Demonic Energy made the wearer have the best condition and made the wearer fight till death. The weapon controls the wearer.
- Physical Attack: 610
- Physical Defense: 520
- Magic Defense: 700
- Max Health: 2750
- Klara Libri: Defeat Arsad in Klara Libri.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Klara Libri Shop.
As a boss
Arsad can be fought as a boss in Raid 3.3: King Fallen by Demonic Energy.
Arsad utilizes some attacks he has as a playable character. Each time he uses the Railgun, his soul becomes corrupted by the Ancient Demonic Energy.
By focusing his mind, Arsad can cast the 'Big Rising Sword' skill. The casting can be interrupted by a stun or flinching skills and will award your party with 5 SP. Afterward, he will deal 10% increased damage.
Meanwhile, Arsad's 'God Blow' skill decreases the number of summons and removes all buffs from the party. Also, the debuffs from the Railgun will be removed as well.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, Arsad is the first boss enemy that became a Rank SR character.
- In the game sprites, the arch behind Arsad as a playable character is smaller in comparison to Arsad as a boss enemy.
- Along with Dark Gaian, Arsad is the first character to possess a 'Content Effect'.
- Along with Dark Gaian, Arsad is the first Rank SR character that starts at 6★ unevolved.
- Except for his 'Passive' skills, Arsad's abilities mimic those from the Rank S characters Varonas, Kalissa and Nia.
- It correlates to the events in the Great Explosion of Kounat wherein the magitech devices such as Gunfist, Chain Sword and Railgun were taken from their wielders for Arsad to utilize.
- However, this only applies in his corrupted form which the unit was based on. It is unknown how he fights in his original state.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
|— GRAND CHASE —|
|— OTHERS —|
|— SPECIAL —|