- 1 Description
- 2 Acquisition
- 3 Attributes
- 4 Skills
- 5 Evolution
- 6 Recommended Sets
- 7 Collections
- 8 As a boss
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Quotes
- 12 References
- 13 Navigation
- Name: Balzac
- Age: Unknown
- Hobbies: Praying
- Likes: Voice of God
- Dislikes: Being weak
The God who created Kricktria had returned to find the world enveloped by ancient malignant spirits. He expunged the spirits from the world and then created avatars of himself to help stabilize the dimension.
Though these avatars were not gods nor humans, they each had their own will along with individual abilities and personalities. Once the world had been deemed safe, the god left for a different world. Over time, the avatars lost their power and went into resting.
As one of the god's avatars, Balzac was created to repel the malignant spirits from the underground world. To melt the hard stone-like skin of the malignant spirits in the underground world, Balzac was created to be able to use powerful flames.
Of all the avatars, Balzac has the most aggressive and destructive personality. Though he is currently dormant, based on the legend that has been passed down, after putting many people in crisis, an unknown hero had him sealed deep within the mines.
- Wizard's Labyrinth: Hero's Room Clear Reward.
- Annihilation: Annihilation S Hero Select Ticket.
- Hero's Tower: Hero's Tower Rank 5 Clear Reward.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Platinum Chest.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Physical Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
|Skill Cooldown Reduction + Base Attack Damage Reduction + Skill Damage Reduction|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
|Avatars of God|
|When the god created Kricktria, he removed the ancient malignant spirits that covered the world and created avatars of himself to help stabilize the dimension.|
6★ Dark Nephilim
|Completion Reward: x450|
|Huh? It's Human?!|
|After evolving them, they became human!|
|Completion Reward: x300|
As a boss
Corrupted Balzac can be fought as the second boss in Epilogue 1.7: Fire and Ice.
As the Corrupted Balzac, he will put a barrier around himself and focus for 8 seconds. If the player successfully removes all barriers, Corrupted Balzac will launch a weak attack. However, if the player fails to remove all the barriers, Balzac will launch a powerful attack.
Corrupted Balzac will also apply a 'Flame Lord' debuff stack to nearby enemies once all 'Frostbite' debuff stacks are removed and damage them over time. 'Flame Lord' increases damage dealt by Corrupted Poseidon's 'Ice Pillar' and Corrupted Belile's 'Ice Void' summon spell per stack.
Dark Balzac takes the appearance of 'Corrupted Balzac' in his Chasm and has his received magic damage and skill damage decreased by 40% then his physical damage given is increased by 80%.
- Balzac's character portrait is based on his final evolution, Flame Sword.
- Some cutscenes showed him as either Crimson Evil or Flame Destroyer, suggesting that those are his original forms.
- As stated by Mamin in Act 4.3: Everlasting Love, Balzac is not a demon despite having such traits.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "Burn! Burn! Burn!"
- "Are you afraid?"
- "The blaze inside me has not yet been extinguished!"
- "I will make you realize what true pain is."
- "I can kill them completely on my own!"
- "Toss aside the weak ones!"
- "My body is burning to no end!"
- "I can kill them all by myself."
- "The blaze inside me has yet to be extinguished!"
- "My body will burn for eternity!"
- "This boring job will be finished quickly."
- "I brought back some scraps from the burning ashes."
- "Upgrade me, human!"
- "Evolve me, human!"
- "Awaken me, human!"
- "Prestige me, human!"
- "Select my Trait, human!"
- "Transcendence Awakening me, human!"