"God's avatar and controller of flames."
The god who created Kricktria had returned to find the world enveloped by ancient malignant spirits. He expunged the spirits from the world and then created avatars of himself to help stabilize the dimension.
Though these avatars were not gods nor humans, they each had their own will along with individual abilities and personalities. Once the world had been deemed safe, the god left for a different world. Over time, the avatars lost their power and went into resting.
As one of the god's avatars, Balzac was created to repel the malignant spirits from the underground world. In order to melt the hard stone-like skin of the malignant spirits in the underground world, Balzac was created to be able to use powerful flames.
Of all the avatars, Balzac has the most aggressive and destructive personality. Though he is currently dormant, based on the legend that has been passed down, after putting many people in crisis, an unknown hero had him sealed deep within the mines.
- Wizard's Labyrinth: Hero's Room Clear Reward.
- Annihilation: Annihilation S Hero Select Ticket.
- Hero's Tower: Hero's Tower Rank 5 Clear Reward.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Platinum Chest.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
as a Boss
A Dark Balzac can be fought as the second boss in Raid 1.7: Fire and Ice and utilizes a new set of skills.
in Dimensional Chasm
- Balzac's character portrait is based on his final evolution, Flame Sword.
- Some cutscenes showed him as either Crimson Evil or Flame Destroyer, suggesting that those are his original forms.
- As explained by Mamin, Balzac is not a demon despite having such traits.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "The blaze inside me has not yet been extinguished!"
- "Are you terrified of me?"
- "My body is burning to no end!"
- "I can kill them completely on my own!"
- "Burn! Burn! Burn!"
- "Toss aside the weak ones!"
- "I will make you realize what true pain is."