Sovereign of Malice
- 1 Description
- 2 Acquisition
- 3 Attributes
- 4 Skills
- 5 Evolution
- 6 Recommended Sets
- 7 Collections
- 8 As a boss
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Quotes
- 12 References
- 13 Navigation
- Name: Belile
- Age: 40
- Hobbies: Weight training
- Likes: Heitaros
- Dislikes: Decanee
Though Belile was born to a demon family of Hardliners faction, his family's power was weak which made it difficult to succeed in a society that focused on bloodlines. Using his powerful combat abilities as a foundation, he lived each day proving himself to others. However, success did not come easy.
In the end, it was Heitaros that recognized Belile and made him his subordinate. Belile understood that Heitaros acknowledged him for his skills and not his background and this he became deeply loyal. Once Heitaros was fully resurrected and came into power, Belile would also stand at the core of that power and would finally be able to flatten the noses of all those that had looked down on and underestimated him.
Due to his birth into a worthless family, he has a complex regarding where people are from and has a strong abhorrence and contempt for those that are not demons.
- Wizard's Labyrinth: Hero's Room Clear Reward.
- Annihilation: Annihilation S Hero Select Ticket.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Platinum Chest.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Physical Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
|Sovereign of Malice
|Critical Chance Increase + Skill Cooldown Reduction + Skill Damage Increase|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
|Belile & Commanders|
|The feared Sovereign of destruction, Belile and his four commanding officers. Their fighting power is second to none!|
|Completion Reward: x650|
As a boss
Belile utilizes the same attacks he has as a playable character. As the Corrupted Belile, he will summon Fire and Frost Voids near him. If party members are hit, Void won't be summoned.
Dark Belile takes the appearance of 'Corrupted Belile' in his Chasm and has his skill cooldown reduced by 30%.
Corrupted Belile is one of the Mercenaries that can be equipped by the Guild Master and Co-Master.
|35||3||1 sec(s)||Corrupted Belile will be summoned at a designated location to deal damage. Drag nearby enemies to slash them and deal 400% of damage.|
- Belile's character portrait is based on his final stage evolution, Tyrant.
- The name Belile is a variant of Belial which means "worthless" in Hebrew.
- In Christianity, the name was used later on for an evil angel associated with lawlessness and lust.
- In his sprites, Belile has only four fingers in each of his hands.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "Insignificant fools... Kneel before me!"
- "One day, Heitaros will be the one to rule the world!"
- "Though our family isn't noteworthy, we are the best when it comes to the battlefield!"
- "Once Lord Heitaros is resurrected, I will destroy those who underestimated me."
- "No matter what... I will prove my worth in battle!"
- "Decanee! How dare you..."
- "Useless fools... I will handle it myself."
- "This is nothing special. I will handle it quickly."
- "Hmph. That was nothing special."
- "Quickly upgrade me!"
- "Quickly evolve me!"
- "Quickly awaken me!"
- "Hurry and Prestige me!"
- "Hurry and select my Trait!"
- "Hurry and Transcendence Awakening!"