"The dark and Lonely assassin."
- Name: Bergamot
- Age: 19
- Hobbies: Late night walks
- Likes: Color black, dark chocolate
- Dislikes: Bright spot
He is a first-rate assassin who will kill anyone as long as he is paid the appropriate amount. Though there are many rumors about him, no one knows his identity. What is known is that as long as you speak with his agent regarding your goals and pay the fee just like the name of his weapon Light Arrow he will finish the work at the speed of light.
Though he has presented death to many targets, the one thing he will not do is kill children. Nobody knows about the reason behind this and for the most part, no one cares to know either. More than anything who would want to ask a scary assassin from the Demon World such a question?
Recently his agent stopped taking additional requests for work. There has been speculation that he was murdered during an assassination mission or that he had finally washed his hands of the work. There are even absurd rumors that he's pledged allegiance to someone... In the end, there are only rumors and with no way to find out the truth.
- Wizard's Labyrinth: Hero's Room Clear Reward.
- Annihilation: Annihilation S Hero Select Ticket.
- Raid: Snow-Covered City Dungeon Clear Reward.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Platinum Chest.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
Attack Damage increased by 2% every 5 seconds.
6★ Captain Boar
This section is yet to be filled. You can help Grand Chase Wiki by adding proper information.
As a boss
Bergamot can be fought as a boss in Raid 1.2: Trap.
Bergamot utilizes the same attacks he has as a playable character.
- Bergamot's character portrait is based on his final stage evolution, Heartless.
- Bergamot's design is based on the Royal Guard class from the game ELSWORD.
- Bergamot also shares a similar background to the playable character in ELSWORD, Ciel.
- Bergamot is named after the citrus fruit, Bergamot orange.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "I do not lose sight of even the smallest details."
- "There are times that I would like to quietly enjoy the breeze."
- "Is that it?"
- "At this point, it would be strange to think I could feel the sweetness of life."
- "In the end, even you can only do that much."
- "I can Prestige." (Prestige)