"The controller of Mouspia's dark world."
He is the boss of the gang organization that now secured all of Mouspia. Originally, the dark world of Mouspia was home to various gangs that were always at war with each other, however, once Big Al appeared, all of that changed.
Up until now, those of the same species would group to go to war with another species, however with Big Al, he accepted gangsters from every species as long as they surrendered or came peacefully. This wide tolerance is what had brought various forces under the banner of Big Al and the outstanding talents of these species were appointed to positions fitting of their skills regardless of their species. Eventually, all the forces crumbled and Mouspia's dark world became successfully unified.
- Adventure: Mouspia Zone Dungeon Clear Reward.
- Adventure: Airship Port Zone Dungeon Clear Reward.
- Adventure: Temple of Time Zone Dungeon Clear Reward.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from a Treasure Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
- Adventure: Mouspia World Dungeon Clear Reward.
as a BossEdit
Big Al can be fought as a boss in Act 8.6: The Boss's End and uses his designated skills as a unit.
- Big Al's character portrait is based on his final evolution, Godfather.
- Big Al's name is a reference to Al Capone who in real life was a notorious gangster and crime boss.
- "M, Mouspia isn't that small-chu!"
- "Couldn't you forgive me this one time-chu?"
- "Not bad-chu!"
- "I am Big Al, the boss of Mouspia!"
- "My, my... It looks like I'll have to show you how to kick ass-chu!"
- "Even though I look like this, I am a gangster that has taste and romance-chu!"
- "What? Husky got taken out?"
- "Didn't I tell you to shut up-chu?!"