Junk Food Fighter
Silver of Appetite
"Ramblin dreaming of becoming a big man."
Ramblin village is too small!
After villagers found out that their vampire neighbors were vegetarians, the Ramblin village was living a peaceful life. But it was not a good environment for Carnero to shake off his ambitions. Carnero had a feeling that he should leave the village.
"Are you really going to leave?"
- Wizard's Labyrinth: Hero's Room Clear Reward.
- Annihilation: Annihilation S Hero Select Ticket.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Platinum Chest.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
as a BossEdit
- Carnero is originally a Rank A character and the first one to become a unit of a different rank and type. However, it is not evolution making both of them as separate units.
- Interestingly, this can be seen as a "job change", however, it is only applicable in the story and the actual system is yet to be implemented in Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser.
- Additionally, this Carnero is the same character as his Rank A counterpart, similar to Gaian and Dark Gaian, but is the first instance where the unit changes its type - in this instance from Ranger to Healer.
- Carnero's character portrait is based on his final evolution, Silver of Appetite.
- Junk Food Fighter's design is based on the final evolution of eponymous Rank A character, Strongest.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery