- Name: Cleo
- Age: Unknown
- Hobbies: Practicing telepathy
- Likes: Respect and peace
- Dislikes: Talkative person
The Imp Empire in the desert had a beautiful Queen. Even though she was not amazingly clever or had a powerful military force backing her, she was benevolent and merciful and lived every day peacefully with her people. One day, the Queen disappeared. Without leaving any traces...
Along with this bizarre incident, the peaceful Imp Empire was soon invaded by the demons. They quickly collapsed without a chance to show their might and fell into slavery.
However, the imps still believe. They still believe that one day their Queen will appear and save them...
- Wizard's Labyrinth: Hero's Room Clear Reward.
- Annihilation: Annihilation S Hero Select Ticket.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Platinum Chest.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Magic Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
|Skill Cooldown Reduction + Base Attack Damage Reduction + Skill Damage Increase|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
|The Eternal Kingdom|
|A desert that had been protected by an empire of imps for the last 1000 years. Though it had been invaded by demons, it will not be destroyed so easily.|
4★ Big Imp
|Completion Reward: x450|
- Cleo is named after the famed Egyptian Pharaoh Cleopatra.
- However, her design seems to take inspiration from a different Queen instead, possibly Nitocris.
- Cleo's character portrait is based on her final evolution, Omnipotent Queen.
- While her origins were left ambiguous, Cleo is likely to be a deity due to her various characteristics pointing towards divinity.
- During CBT, certain female characters used to have portraits that were deemed "revealing" by players. Upon official release, Cleo's design was changed to adhere to the feedback.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "Can you hear my voice?"
- "There will be times when the darkness will heal you."
- "I can be upgraded..."
- "I can be evolved..."
- "I can be awakened..."
- "I can Prestige..."
- "Select my Trait..."
- "I can Transcendence Awakening..."