"Imp kingdom's missing queen."
The Imp Empire in the desert had a beautiful queen. Even though she was not amazingly clever or had a powerful military force backing her, she was benevolent and merciful and lived every day peacefully with her people. One day, the queen disappeared. Without leaving any traces...
Along with this bizarre incident, the peaceful Imp Empire was soon invaded by the demons. They quickly collapsed without a chance to show their might and fell into slavery.
However, the imps still believe. They still believe that one day their queen will appear and save them...
- Wizard's Labyrinth: Hero's Room Clear Reward.
- Annihilation: Annihilation S Hero Select Ticket.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Platinum Chest.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
인자한 여왕 클레오
자비로운 여왕 클레오
전능한 여왕 클레오
- Cleo is based on the Egyptian Pharaoh Cleopatra as labeled as such in the game files.
- However, her design seems to take inspiration from a different Queen instead, possibly Nitocris.
- Cleo's character portrait is based on her final evolution, Omnipotent Queen.
- Described as "omnipotent", there is a possibility that Cleo might be a deity.
- During CBT, certain female characters used to have portraits that were deemed "revealing" by players. Upon official release, Cleo's design was changed to adhere the feedback.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "Can you hear my voice?"
- "There will be times when the darkness will heal you."