|— GRAND CHASE —|
As the forces of darkness grow stronger, their soldiers become more menacing and ruthless. Their attacks against the innocents of Bermesiah Continent grow more brutal and frequent. Even though the allied forces of the Silver Cross Town Thief Guild’s Assassins, Eryuell Island’s Elven Archers, and the Violet Mage Guild’s Magicians tried to exterminate all these monsters, they remain vastly outnumbered. The Silver Cross Town Thief Guild is training more powerful Dark Assassins, so called because of their black capes, to more effectively counter the evil that threatens Bermesiah Continent.
Dark Assassins use large Claws that cover their forearms up to their elbows. They are capable of instantly "teleporting" right next to their enemies, due to their fast speed. They also have a lot of agility. They are excellent at performing surprise attacks and can use their surroundings to their own advantage.
It is necessary to be level thirty (30) to be able to participate in Third (3rd) Job Promotion.
"If you really want to walk the road of atonement for your past actions, then the only thing you can do is protect the people of Bermesiah from the monsters that now threaten them."
- Knight Master -
- Run the Ruins of the Silver Knights once. Even if you don't successfully pass the dungeon, you'll still complete the mission.
- Entering the dungeon and leaving immediately does not count as "running". It only counts if the dungeon is completed or failed.
- Slay 120 monsters within the range of ± 2 above or below level monsters.
- Investigate The Crucible 2 times.
- Obtain 1 Gem.
||"There is only victory for me."|
||"Hyper Sonic Step!"|
||"Come on, newbie!"|
||"You're one hundred years too early to fight me."|
|Basic Combo||Lass claws the enemy four times.|
|+||Critical Attack||In the middle of his combo, Lass slides behind his enemy via shadow silhouette and strikes with both his claws.|
|+||Double Attack||At the end of his combo, Lass dashes forward while striking with both his claws.|
|+ OR after Forward Jump Dash||Jump Attack||Lass jumps up and claws upward.|
|+ OR after Jump Attack||Forward Jump Dash||After jumping, Lass quickly dashes forward, flashing quickly and phasing through targets.|
|+||Upward Jump Dash||After jumping, Lass quickly dashes upward.|
|Downward Jump Dash||Quickly descends downward while in mid-air or from a platform.|
|Dash||Lass dashes forward.|
|+||Dash Attack||Lass strikes with his claws twice then performs a backflip kick to knock the opponent away.|
|+||Grab|| Lass grabs his opponent then hits them with his knee.|
(Note: Both players are invincible throughout the animation.)
(Note: Only works in PvP; Dungeon monsters cannot be grabbed.)
(Note: Due to lag, it may not work, or may intercept the opponent's attack/skill.)
|LVL 1 Basic||Lass turns invisible for 15 seconds. Hits that make contact with the enemy causes him to lose his cloak but gains the Ambush buff which increases his damage for 3 seconds.|
|LVL 2 Basic||Lass rushes forward with a series of extremely fast slashes.|
|LVL 3 Basic||Lass perform numerous quick slashes, then slips behind his foe and claws them repeatedly from behind.|
|LVL 4 Special||Lass does a series of extremely fast and powerful slashes that spans the entire screen.|
- The Elsword character Elsword has an attack called "Unlimited Blade" where he performs multiple sword slashes before bringing down a powerful swing. In Awakening Mode, the finale swing is replaced by a Flaming Geyser.
- The Elsword character Raven has an attack called "Hyper-Sonic Stab" where he cuts through enemies, causing multiple sword slashes upon the foe.
- According to Bingo, the Dark Assassin's "Jump Attack" is classified as an "Air Combo".
- The Dark Assassin Trailer had a different voice actor than the one in-game. It is probable that the trailer's actor came from another server or it was swapped with the in-game actor.
- Dark Assassin was the only job advancement where an accessory, the Dark Assassin's mask, was given. However, it was removed during Grand Chase Chaos.
- Strangely, despite that Dark Assassins are known for their capes, the new artwork of Dark Assassin does not possess one.
- Dark Assassin's 3rd grade attack's name (Unlimited Blade) was reused for Prime Knight's 3rd grade attack.