"The problem child of the prestigious Vampire house."
Hello. I am Baron Dmitri.
I am a Vampire, the same one you humans have been scared of since long ago. Ahh, don't worry. Contrary to popular belief, we don't just suck the blood from every prey we lay eyes on.
Vampires such as myself, who come from pure and noble blood, would never take your dreadful quality blood. We'd rather drink organic tomato juice. It's so much better for my health.
Yes, tomato juice. Don't act shocked. Blood just smells fishy and it isn't even healthy. In contrast, tomatoes are a great source of the antioxidant lycopene which can reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer. They're also a great source of vitamins. And...
What? Do you think I'm scared of blood? Wh... What are you talking about... I mean, it's not like I've tried yet, but I'm sure I'd be the best at it. Ha... It's not like I can show you now... Okay fine. When I capture a Ramblin, I'll show you what I can do. Make sure you watch closely!
- Adventure: Chilly Mine Zone Dungeon Clear Reward.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly through Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from a Treasure Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
As a boss
Dmitri can be fought as a boss in Act 2.3: Vampires!
Dmitri utilizes the same attacks he has as a playable character.
- Dmitri's character portrait is based on his final stage evolution, Pureblood.
- In one of his expressions, Dmitri mentioned having an older brother but never tell further.
- Ironically, the RH- sprites of Dmitri show him having what seems to be wolf ears.
- However, the supposedly "wolf ears" are not present in the icon.
- "This is some very fresh and organic tomato juice."
- "My childhood? I did have an older brother... but that's not something I want to talk about."
- "Heh! I am the noble Vampire, Baron Dmitri!"
- "As I said, I'm a baron! A distinguished Vampire!"
- "I'm a vegetarian... Blood is just too fishy..."
- "How am I alive without drinking blood? That is... through transfusions... and stuff..."