- Name: Dolly
- Age: 12
- Hobbies: Planning business
- Likes: Stamping contracts
- Dislikes: Breaking down negotiations
"It's time for the Rambaa-lin to start a baa-business-baa!"
Dolly is the little brother of the Red Dawn Ramblin Tribe's matriarch, Viola. Though he is bright and cheerful, he tends to get scared very easily. Because of his timid personality, he grew up receiving lots of affection from his older sister.
Whether it was because of his bloodline or not, he was always a bit different compared to the other Ramblin. He showed that he had an unusual aptitude for economics. The Ramblin had managed to survive with low-profit hunting and collecting and it had never occurred to them to find a steady income or food supply.
The Ramblin Prince realized this to be an issue and proposed that all Ramblin should start working. The first business he proposed was to sell an item that they could all safely acquire, Goat's Milk.
Compared to the milk that the humans drank, Goat's Milk had better nourishment and it was something that the Ramblin could acquire cheaply and fresh. Feeling that it had a good chance of doing well and with the tribe's expectations on his shoulders, he left the village to sell the milk, but then...
- Adventure: Chilly Mine Zone Dungeon Clear Reward.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from a Treasure Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Magic Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
|It All Starts Now|
|Kricktria, a world in a dimension far from Aernas. The beginnings of hopes and dreams start here!|
|Completion Reward: x50|
|Ramblin Special Forces|
|Big things come in small packages. We may be cute, but we pack a punch!|
|Completion Reward: x450|
|The Cuties of Kricktria|
|There's something weird mixed in? Hm... Isn't everything in life weird?|
|Completion Reward: x250|
- Dolly's character portrait is based on his second stage evolution, Milk Artisan.
- Ironically, Prince evolves into Farm Boy which is much lower in terms of hierarchy. However, it correlates to his background of leaving the lavish life to start his line of work.
- In the game files, Dolly was labeled "Hero" alike to Kyle and Cindy suggesting that he was supposed to be one of the main protagonists in Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser.
- However, Dolly was not seen or encountered again in the story after the events in the Chilly Mine.
- Dolly is named after a real sheep of the same name, known for being the first cloned mammal in the world.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "It's Dolly-baa! Let's work hard together-baa!"
- "Hehe~ Hello-baa~!"
- "It's time for the Ramblin to start businesses and make money-baa!"
- "Bwaaaahhhh~ Don't hit me-baa!"
- "Goat's Milk is nutritious and easy to digest-baa!"
- "Ahem! Correct-baa! I am the Ramblin Prince-baa!"
- "Leaving already-baa?"
- "Let's play for a bit longer-baa!"
- "Bwaaahhhh! It's scary being alone-baa!"
- "I'll be back-baa!"
- "Ahem! I'm this good-baa!"
- "Upgrade me-baa!"
- "Evolve me-baa!"
- "Hehe~ Awaken me-baa!"
- "I can Prestige!"
- "Select my Trait!"
- "Hehe~ I can Transcendence Awakening!"