Chief of Security
Son of Dragons
- 1 Description
- 2 Acquisition
- 3 Attributes
- 4 Skills
- 5 Evolution
- 6 Recommended Sets
- 7 Collections
- 8 As a boss
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Quotes
- 12 References
- 13 Navigation
- Name: Duchi
- Age: Unknown
- Hobbies: I protect Ramblin.
- Likes: Ramblin is good.
- Dislikes: Bad guys who bully Ramblin.
"Wow! That's a huge egg!"
The Ramblins could not contain their excitement when they found the gigantic egg. Even if it had been shared with every ram in the Red Dawn Ramblin Tribe, they surely would have lots leftover. With dreams of eating yummy dishes made of eggs, they quickly prepared the kitchen for cooking.
Because the shell was so sturdy, they were not able to crack it. After debating on the methods of cooking, they decided to cook it in the furnace with the shell intact. As they were heating the furnace, they heard a cracking noise along with the egg's shell splitting down the middle. Huh?!
"What's that thing?!"
Born from inside the egg was a strange lifeform that wasn't a chicken, but not Dragon either. The Ramblin decided to call the strange creature Duchi (Dragon + chicken).
When Duchi was still young, the Ramblin would avoid him or ignore him completely because they never knew when he would turn into a wild beast but then one day...
"Vampires have appeared!"
To the Ramblins, the vampires were fear incarnate. Even the most harshly trained Ramblin would get weak in the knees when faced with vampires. However, Duchi is not a Ramblin.
"Wow! Duchi chased away the vampires!"
The vampires were nothing to Duchi who had the blood of Dragons flowing through him. Duchi chased away the vampires with a single strike and rose to become Ramblin's hero. The Ramblin cheered and thanked him. This was an emotion Duchi had never felt before.
It was then that Duchi decided, Duchi will live to protect the Ramblin. All who torment the Ramblin will be Duchi's enemy!
- Adventure: Chilly Mine Zone Dungeon Clear Reward.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from a Treasure Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Physical Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
|Chief of Security
|Son of Dragons|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
|Ramblin Special Forces|
|Big things come in small packages. We may be cute, but we pack a punch!|
|Completion Reward: x450|
As a boss
Duchi can be fought as a mini-boss in Act 2.6: Ramblin Sibling's Reunion.
Duchi utilizes the same attacks he has as a playable character.
- Duchi's character portrait is based on his first stage evolution, Chief of Security.
- Excluding some of the pets from the original game, Duchi is the first known dragon character to be playable.
- Duchi appears to be the official mascot of Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser as he made various appearances in a lot of contents and materials related to the game.
- Interestingly, the Lead Client Programmer of the game is called Y.Doochi. Duchi may have been named after the said developer or vice versa.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "Duchi! Protects Ramblin!"
- "Duchi! Will punish!"
- "Duchi! Good at punishing Ramblin enemy."
- "Duchi! Is Ramblin! Look at the head."
- "Duchi! Not sleeping."
- "Duchi... Not thinking."
- "Duchi! On a mission."
- "Duchi! Successful."
- "Duchi! Upgrade."
- "Duchi! Evolve."
- "Duchi! Awaken."
- "Duchi can Prestige now..."
- "Duchi can select a Trait now..."
- "Duchi can Transcendence Awakening..."