"The eternally cursed armor."
Among the ancient magic that the demons perform, there is one that allows the caster to trap a dead person's soul into a specific item. With this magic, the demons are able to trap souls inside weapons or armor to create undying battle weapons.
Due to the deciding factor in a weapon's powerfulness being based on the strength of the trapped soul's power, many demons worked hard to acquire strong souls. However, the demons were able to successfully research ways to trap not one but multiple souls in a weapon and soon the strength of a weapon was based on how many souls were trapped.
Dullahan is a battle weapon that was born from this magic with many souls crowded inside the frigid armor. Just looking at it, you can feel the agony of the multitude of souls within the armor. Fight the armor and see for yourself how many souls are contained within it.
- Wizard's Labyrinth: Hero's Room Clear Reward.
- Annihilation: Annihilation S Hero Select Ticket.
- Hero's Tower: Hero's Tower Rank 25 Clear Reward.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Platinum Chest.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
갑옷 기사 듀라한
저주 받은 듀라한
망령 갑옷 듀라한
as a Boss
- Dullahan's character portrait is based on his final evolution, Soul Armor.
- Dullahan's passive skill is a reference to Durarara!!.
- One of the protagonists in the series is a dullahan named Celty.
- Oddly enough, Dullahan was identified as a male despite being an amalgamation of souls.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery