Serdin Kingdom's Swordsman
Frost Clan's Hope
- 1 Description
- 2 Acquisition
- 3 Attributes
- 4 Skills
- 5 Evolution
- 6 Recommended Sets
- 7 Connections
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Quotes
- 11 References
- 12 Navigation
- Name: Edel Frost
- Age: 18 (Twelve Disciples), 20 (Dimensional Chaser)
- Hobbies: Practicing swordsmanship
- Likes: Flowers, her family, family honor
- Dislikes: Her family's curse, mess, and clutter, dishonor
- Weakness: Adel Frost
The Frost family was one of few recognized families that were known for their sword in the magic kingdom of Serdin. However, as time passed, magic was considered more important and because of that the Frost family slowly lost their recognition and power.
That's when the twins Adel and Edel were born. The boy Adel was born with wisdom and intelligence and was expected to bring back the Frost family to their rightful place once again but when Adel became sick from an incurable disease, Edel took the place of Adel in the army.
Edel successfully protected Serdin from the monsters of Bermesiah and got back parts of their family's honor but the sudden pain in her right eye and unknown anxiety sends her back to her house. However, when she reaches home, the cursed members of the Frost family suddenly attack her and while resolving the situation, she finds out Adel was kidnapped to the Demon World.
- Cost: ? USD
Rapier of Frost
A family treasure passed down for generations in the Frost family.
The magic imbued on this rapier is so immense, not a single member of the Frost family had used its full potential.
When Adel was born, everyone in the family thought the true wielder of the rapier was born and when Adel could no longer hold a weapon, they were devastated that the sword lost someone who could wield it to its full potential. Maybe it is true since even Edel thinks that it is over...
But does the rapier think the same? No one will know...
- Physical Attack: 1040
- Physical Defense: 540
- Magic Defense: 290
- Max Health: 2560
- Shop: Can be purchased in Guild Point Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly through Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Physical Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
|Frenzy Sprint||1||15 sec(s)||"Knockback the enemies and reduce the healing they receive"
Knockback the enemies and execute a charge thrust attack to deal 460% of physical attack damage. Attacked enemies will have their recovery rate decreased by 60% for 8 seconds. If enemies hit by Frenzy Sprint's last thrust is more than 4, you can use an additional attack 1 time without any additional SP cost for 5 seconds.
|Lunatic Blade||1||14 sec(s)||"Launch a wind blade that increases the damage received by the enemies and also decrease their movement speed"
Launch a wind blade to knockback the enemies and deal 303.5% of physical attack damage and the enemies will receive an 'Armor Break' for 7 seconds.
[Armor Break Status]
|Moon Slash||20||30 sec(s)||"Slash your enemies and increase the damage taken by enemies and also decrease their movement speed"
With the energy from the moonlight, it bites enemies and deals 1,160% of physical attack damage and the enemies are in 'Armor Break' for 15 seconds.
|Flintlock||N/A||N/A||"Increase damages received by enemies and decrease enemies' movement speed for every 7 basic attacks"
Fires a bullet with a support weapon 'Flintlock' for every 7 basic attacks and deals 267% of physical damage. The bullet inflicts 'Armor Break' on the enemies hit for 3 seconds.
|Serdin Kingdom's Swordsman
세르딘 왕국의 검사
|Frost Clan's Hope
프로스트 가문의 희망
|Color||Name||2 set is equipped||4 set is equipped|
|Vows of Violence||Basic Attack Speed Increase 6.00%||When using basic attacks, acquire 'Vows of Violence' effect.
(Can stack up to 10 times)
[Vows of Violence]
|Critical Chance Increase + Base Attack Speed Increase + Base Attack Damage Increase|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
|Skill Cooldown Reduction + Base Attack Speed Increase + Base Attack Damage Increase|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
- In the Korean server, Edel is the first Rank SR character that was not given a promotional poster.
- The design used for Serdin Kingdom's Swordsman was taken from Edel's base job Captain in the original game.
- The design used for Frost Clan's Hope was taken from Edel's second job Major in the original game.
- In Grand-Croix, Edel gains an eyepatch covering her right eye that was stricken with mysterious pain.
- Master of Winter is the first Rare-grade avatar that was released together with another one, Ruthless Overlord.
- In the character portraits for her basic form and first stage evolution, Edel is portrayed to be left-handed, a trait considered an "advantage" in fencing.
- In the game sprites, however, she is using her right hand to attack.
- In the original game, there was no mention of Adel being kidnapped to Elyos and that he was only trapped after getting sucked into a Dimensional Chasm.
- Even so, it is plausible that due to his ability to open Dimensional Portals, Adel was indeed kidnapped.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "Knight of Serdin, Edel Frost is always ready."
- "I am Edel Frost, a pleasure to meet you."
- "House Frost is one of the few houses in the Serdin Kingdom that specializes in swords."
- "A sharp sword requires a sharp mind."
- "By using a gun, I can deal with enemies at any distance."
- "My two weapons of choice are a rapier and a flintlock."
- "I make sure to train with both my rapier and my flintlock."
- "A sharp weapon requires great care, and that is the same for your mind."
- "It is true the House Frost has lost its recognition and power but..."
- "My brother was wise and intelligent. I was certain that he would restore our family..."
- "I must lift the curse and get my brother back."
- "Why... why did this have to us?"
- "If I didn't become a soldier? Who knows... but I'm sure I would be doing something that utilizes my rapier."
- "Hm... Maybe I would have been teaching swordsmanship to children."
- "Because I also had a hard time learning to use a sword as a child..."
- "Sword training? It's just a habit."
- "When I am wielding my sword, I can ease my mind..."
- "Mastering a sword? If I knew, I wouldn't be training every day."
- "Sieghart was a Legendary Knight in the Kanavan Kingdom. I wasn't sure if he was real until I met him."
- "Do not despair from your failure. You can always improve from your failures."
- "I will not stand idle if you disrespect my family."
- "Are you disrespecting the sword of the Serdin Kingdom? If you face me, you will think differently."
- "I cannot stand anyone who goes against honor."
- "Adel... Have you seen my brother?"
- "A key that opens a Dimensional Chasm... Why would my brother..."
- "Glory to the Frost..."
- "My belief will not falter."
- "Don't get lazy because it's hard."
- "If someone has to do it, I will not avoid it."
- "As a soldier, you must not let your emotions control you, you have to always stay calm."
- "My brother's illness suddenly appeared when he was young. It didn't kill him but to become a soldier..."
- "To a soldier, there's nothing more important than being loyal to your kingdom and family. You also have to always remain calm."
- "You won't be able to protect anything with your weak mind."
- "Do I want to learn magic? I've never tried as our family always pride ourselves on our sword."
- "There's nothing more important than protecting your family's honor."
- "Dress? A soldier always remains in their uniform."
- "I didn't always want to become a soldier but due to my brother's illness, I had no choice."
- "I've encountered Ronan a few times in a battle. I didn't... feel anything."
- "What... is this pain..."
- "It was since our family was cursed..."
- "For the glory of my family..."
- "I will take the point."
- "I am always ready."
- "Please give me the strength to overcome any obstacles."
- "I will never stand down."
- "I must succeed."
- "I cannot lose."
- "There's no time to hesitate."
- "Early morning exercise might be hard but as you get used to it, it will help you get through the day."
- "It is only natural to get sleepy after a meal, you don't have to feel embarrassed about it."
- "Do you think my... brother is looking at the same stars as me somewhere?"
- "Hello, you're back."
- "Merry Christmas!"
- "Happy New Year!"
- "May all your New Year's resolutions come true!"
- "I'll be back soon."
- "It's always good to take a little walk here and there. This expedition was a great success."
- "I can be upgraded."
- "I can be evolved."
- "I can be awakened."
- "Prestige is now possible."
- "Please select a trait."
- "I can Transcendence Awakening."
- "I can Limit Break."