"The Research Girl with a Twisted Personality."
Ever since Erednay was little, she did not speak very much nor did she understand the emotions of other people. She would look at her parents strangely when they would cry, laugh, or share their emotions with her.
She wasn't interested in spending time with her family. The things that attracted her were found elsewhere. Like what the inside of the family's pet cat looked like... Or what would happen if she were to cut off the bunny's ear... However, she never actually went ahead with it It wasn't because she was scared or felt sorry for the animals. It was because she knew how annoying her parents would be once they found out.
For a girl like her, you could say it was fortuitous that she would be allowed to research and experiment all she wanted in college. With her high aptitude, she was able to graduate just as quickly and easily as she was allowed to enter.
On the day of her graduation, she met a professor by the name of Dr. Merken, who asked if she would be interested in working with him. Of course he explained that she would be allowed to experiment on animals to her hearts desire and on top of that receive pay. For her, this was paradise.
And that is the story of how Erednay came to work on the upper floor research lab.
- Adventure: Beroiah Zone Dungeon Clear Reward.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from a Treasure Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
- Erenday's name is an anagram is the Japanese word Yandere.
- "Would you like to be my test subject?"
- "Now I can do whatever I want with your body."
- "Haa... Haa... If I could pour some hydrochloric acid..."
- "Come onnnn~ Open the door. Let's play together..."
- "Ethics? Justice? What are they even saying...? Idiots..."
- "Family? What's there to know?"
- "What? There's no way my theory is wrong."
- "You can try to run, but do you think you can escape me forever?"