There is nothing else known about Gaia other than being one of the native guardians that had existed in Xenia who took a fragment of the shattered Soul Stone and became a god. She seemingly has an intimate relationship with the God of Destruction, Lord Perseo, and was rumored that he made incredibly durable accessories from an unidentifiable mineral for her whom he loves.
Temple of Destruction
Gaia attempted to seal her powers away by merging herself with her tree, Rukkha. However, that failed when Thanatos corrupted it. The tree and the goddess began to connect even more, and Perseo feared this. He immediately dispatched the Grand Chase to her forest to free her.
Forest of Life
in Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser
- Despite appearing in the dialogues, Gaia was not shown in the game itself.
- Gaia has an alternate concept design that was used in the Brazilian server and had also appeared in Grand Chase 2.
- Along with Starkiln, Gaia is the only deity that did not have a personal soundtrack.
- In Gaia's case, it is because she is never fought.
- It is suggested that Gaia and Perseo are a couple. Elesis also tried to ask Gaia about this, but she quickly dropped the subject.
- According to the Naver blog, Gaia would lose her life sometime in the future and Perseo was willing to sell his soul just to revive her.
- Gaia was named after the eponymous goddess personifying the Earth in Greek mythology.