Temple of Destruction
Gaia attempted to seal her powers away by merging herself with her tree, Rukkha. However, that failed when Thanatos corrupted it. The tree and the goddess begin to connect even more, and Perseo fears this. He immediately dispatched the Grand Chase to her forest to free her.
Forest of Life
After getting saved, Gaia grants the Chase the Orb of Life and wishes them luck against the epic battle with the Ascendant God.
- Despite appearing in the dialogues, Gaia was not shown in the game itself.
- Gaia has an alternate concept artwork that resembles her counterpart in the Grand Chase Manhwa.
- Along with Starkiln, Gaia is the only deity that did not have a personal soundtrack.
- In Gaia's case, it is because she is never fought.
- It is suggested that Gaia and Perseo are a couple. Elesis also tries to ask Gaia about this, but she quickly drops the subject.
- According to the Naver blog, Gaia will lose her life sometime in the future and Perseo is willing to sell his soul just to revive her.
- Gaia was named after the eponymous Greek god.