Grand Chase: Dimensional Chaser (Korean: 그랜드체이스-차원의 추적자), also known as Grand Chase for kakao in South Korea and just called Grand Chase in the app, is a mobile game developed by KOG Studios for Android and iOS platforms. It is the official sequel to the original PC game.
The story focuses on Kyle and Cindy, students of Kassias Grandiel from the world of Kricktria, as they embark on a journey to secure the avatars of God from the hands of darkness and locate the Grand Chase members who went missing in action after their last battle against a group of Asmodians.
A sequel to the PC game was announced during the Bermesiah Heroes event last 2016. It would be a mobile game different from Grand Chase M and developed by KOG themselves. Kakao Games in an interview said, "We are very pleased to announce the official sequel of Grand Chase in mobile to our dedicated fans who have nostalgic memories of the original Grand Chase. It is not just about memories, but this is a game filled with new experiences and fun for new players as well. You’ll be able to experience the unique and familiar charm of Grand Chase while embarking on new and fresh adventures."
A month-long CBT was held on September 2017. The Korean server was officially launched on January 30 under the name "Grand Chase for kakao".
KOG Inc. CEO, Lee, Jong-Won announced that Grand Chase for kakao, renamed as Grand Chase: Dimensional Chaser, would be released in the Philippines under Elite Games. The pre-registration started on June 13th and officially launched on July 3. Likewise, the JP version was announced which includes Japanese voices.
In a post by Grand Chase Players fan page now known as GrandChase Brasil, they announced the release of the Brazilian server and would officially host its updates. On November 27, the Global servers have been launched comprising regions of North America, Latin America, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser is a game wherein players can attack numerous enemies with a simple tap and drag operation, a strategic team combo battle system up to a team of four members, directional skills, and various sequence combo control. Moreover, there are new playable characters aside from the original heroes. For PvP, players need to defeat AI opponents set by other players to rank up.
Unlike the PC game, all playable characters in Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser are classified into five different types: Tank , Assault , Mage , Ranger , and Healer . As of now, all Grand Chase members are ranked while the rest being , , and . High-ranked characters are often obtainable through Summon and ticket draws while the low-tiers are rewarded in regular missions and chest draws.
Later on, some NPCs who played major roles in the story have become Rank SR characters as well.
|— GRAND CHASE —|
|— OTHERS —|
|— SPECIAL —|
Click on the icons to view the dungeons.
World 1: Kricktria
World 2: Mouspia
World 3: Kounat
World 4: Demon World - Crimson River
World 5: Demon World - Burning Canyon
World 6: Underworld
- Trial Tower
- Dimensional Boss
- Hero's Tower
- Daily Defense
- Wizard's Labyrinth
- Dimensional Chasm
- World Boss
- Dual Raid
- Klara Libri
- Event-only modes
The number of users exceeded one million in just 10 days during the preregistration period in Korea while the Philippine server has reached 10,000 in just a day. Grand Chase for kakao became an instant hit upon release in Korea that it ranked 1st place in the App Store and 2nd place in Google Play. It also caught the attention of the international community eventually opening foreign servers in succession for the rest of 2018.
Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser has reached another milestone in 2019 by becoming the Top 10 RPG in 25 countries.
- In the Korean server, Rank SR is known as "SS".
- Technically, some "worlds" in Adventure mode are just areas within worlds.
- With the exception of Japan, the logo does not have the words "Dimensional Chaser" despite being in the game's title.
- Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser has occasionally been called "Grand Chase M" despite the eponymous mobile game in existence.
- ↑ The adventure beyond Dimension begins. GrandChase (December 12, 2018)
- ↑ https://grandchase.fandom.com/wiki/File:2-years-later.jpg
- ↑ 그랜드체이스 정식 오픈. KOG (January 29, 2018)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 GrandChase Makes A Comeback… As A Mobile Game. Elmer Domingo (June 13, 2018)
- ↑ 「グランドチェイス -次元の追跡者-」がティザーサイトをオープン。 4Gamer.net (June 19, 2018)
- ↑ 韓国でサービス中のアクションRPG『グランドチェイス -次元の追跡者-』. Famitsu (June 19, 2018)
- ↑ まとめてドカーンと敵を倒す爽快アクションRPG. Famitsu (June 26, 2018)
- ↑ グランドチェイス-次元の追跡者- 配信日と事前情報. GameWith (June 26, 2018)
- ↑ GRANDCHASE VAI RETORNAR. GrandChase Brasil (September 28, 2018)
- ↑ GrandChase Dimensional Chaser is here! GameGeek (June 29, 2018)
- ↑ GrandChase is coming back! Liit at Payat (June 29, 2018)
- ↑ 사전 예약 100만 돌파. KOG (December 29, 2017)
- ↑ 사전예약 100만 돌파! 성우 인터뷰 1편 공개! Kakao Games (December 29, 2017)
- ↑ Congrats! Top 10 in 25 Countries! PLUG (January 17, 2019)
- ↑ Resultado: Concurso Tema Musical da Elesis. PLUG (January 25, 2019)