A collaborative wiki of Grand Chase that anyone can edit.
|16:40 (UCT); Thursday, January 16 2020|
We have 1,666 articles in English.
· Index · Help
Members of the Grand Chase
In the beginning, there was a Creator. The supreme being gave life to Gods who would be responsible for creating worlds and Gods in charge of destroying the decrepit ones. These are known as deities and demons respectively.
Instead of living with the deities in the physical world, the devildom of Elyos was created to house the ferocious demons. When necessary, the demons would traverse through the Dimensional Portals to cause destruction. Read more...
Private Servers are currently the only way to play the original game. Each private server brings their own unique twists and changes to Grand Chase and persists as the dedicated players fill these servers and keep them up and running by playing and donating.
In this article, you will find some private servers ran by players around the world. Read more...
Official Sites & Active Communities
Want to leave a comment, suggest a poll, or just see previous poll results? Visit the polls talk page!
News & Updates
What can you do for the Grand Chase Wiki?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Grand Chase OST
|Fate/Grand Order Wikia|