- 1 Description
- 2 Acquisition
- 3 Attributes
- 4 Skills
- 5 Evolution
- 6 Recommended Sets
- 7 Collections
- 8 As a boss
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Quotes
- 12 References
- 13 Navigation
- Name: Hanout Coriander
- Age: 16
- Hobbies: Practicing swordsmanship
- Likes: Rasel Coriander, Patbingsu /Kakigōri
- Dislikes: Marjoram
My name is Marjoram. I am an Undead Sorcerer, who at one time had a promising future. I had signed a contract because I was told that I would be managing elite soldiers, but I was tricked and left with a disorderly bunch.
Now, you must be wondering why I am appearing in Hanout's introduction. That is because I have something that must be said.
Honestly, this place is just bizarre. Just downright weird. You know, I was willing to look over the fact that I have idiot lifeforms as my equals or that the subordinates that they put under me are beasts like a Snake or Cat... However, the one thing I cannot comprehend is these bizarre siblings.
In the case of the younger brother, he looks completely normal from the outside. No, he's far from normal. This guy has it all. Along with his model-like height and his good looks, he has an amazing ability called Absolute Zero. To top it off he has the arrogance and impudence to look down on all other beings other than demons. He is the ideal demon.
But the strangest thing happens when he sees his sister. He just becomes a shell of his former self. He just stands there wriggling like a worm and then cries when she says something to him.
So then one time after his sister gave him a mouthful, he was standing there crying as usual. I decided to go over and just quietly asked him what was up with their relationship for him to just always take a beating, and then...
"How dare you speak like that about my sister? Do you want me to send you to Hell?"
Can you believe it? That's what he says to me. Did I say something wrong? And at least say it after wiping your tears. I mean, this guy was trying to act all cool saying something like that with tears rolling down his eyes... Ah, just thinking about it makes me mad... I was trying to be on his side, not his sister's. And then all of a sudden he tells me not to tell anyone about what happened. Fufu... There is not a single person in our forces that don't know this story...
Anyway, these siblings are weird. It looks like I must continue to research them.
- Wizard's Labyrinth: Hero's Room Clear Reward.
- Annihilation: Annihilation S Hero Select Ticket.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Platinum Chest.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Physical Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
|Skill Cooldown Reduction + Base Attack Damage Reduction + Skill Damage Reduction|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
|Skill Cooldown Reduction + Base Attack Speed Increase + Skill Damage Reduction|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
|Belile & Commanders|
|The feared Sovereign of destruction, Belile and his four commanding officers. Their fighting power is second to none!|
|Completion Reward: x650|
As a boss
Hanout reappears once again with Rasel in Act 22.3: Underworld Transfer Station.
Hanout utilizes the same attacks he has as a playable character.
In his Chasm, Dark Hanout has his basic/skill attack damage received reduced by 50%, and Crit Chance increased by 2% every 5 seconds.
- Hanout's character portrait is based on his final stage evolution, Absolute Zero.
- Hanout's design bears a striking resemblance to Dio's Burning Canyon Awakening set in the original game.
- Along with Rasel, Hanout is named after the spice Ras el hanout.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "Have you ever felt the chill of Absolute Zero?"
- "You think you can melt me with just that?"
- "Watching humans struggle just annoys me."
- "You want me to make you an ice sculpture? Okay, I'll make one that looks just like you."
- "I suggest you drop whatever interest you have in my sister."
- "What? If you shave ice... add toppings and syrup, it tastes good?"
- "Oh crap! I just remembered... I forgot to turn in this month's report..."
- "Ah! Sister... Anything but that..."
- "AHHHHHH!!!!! Sister!!!! I AM SORRY! VERY SORRY! I AM VERY SORRY!"
- "I can just freeze everything, right?"
- "This ain't much."
- "Hurry up and upgrade me!"
- "Hurry up and evolve me!"
- "Hurry up and awaken me!"
- "Hurry and Prestige me!"
- "Hurry and select my Trait!"
- "Hurry and Transcendence Awakening me!"