- 1 Description
- 2 Acquisition
- 3 Attributes
- 4 Skills
- 5 Soul Imprint
- 6 Evolution
- 7 Recommended Sets
- 8 Collections
- 9 Connections
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
- 12 Quotes
- 13 Notes
- 14 References
- 15 Navigation
- Name: Lass Isolet
- Age: Unknown (in his late teens)
- Hobbies: Unknown
- Likes: To be alone
- Dislikes: His past, circuses
- Weakness: Dogs
Lass was born a half demon and half-human to a father of unknown origins and a human mother. His father disappeared soon after he was born and his mother was ostracized even in exile for giving birth to an ominous child. She abandoned Lass after enduring all that she could and he was captured by a circus that used him as a monster attraction.
While still living his life as an attraction, he one day woke up to an unknown power that went out of control and burned down the circus. With his newly found freedom, he wandered Aernas until he met the one that would teach him the ways of the Assassin. Once he mastered the skills, Lass and his Assassin trainees created the Silver Cross Thieves.
After the Kingdom War, the half-breed Lass had his body stolen by Kaze'aze which resulted in a battle between him and the members of Grand Chase. In losing the battle, Kaze'aze released her control over him, and in doing so, he remembered all the evil deeds that Kaze'aze had done using his body and became consumed with guilt. In the end, Lass decides that he must take responsibility for his sins and joins the Grand Chase to vanquish the demons.
- Cost: ? USD
vampire and he had infiltrated the human society for his gains. The vampire that became a Count was free to do as he please, sucking the blood of helpless victims and killing them. The Count's mouth was watering at the thought of sucking the blood of his young victims. The boy facing the Count was smiling awkwardly. The boy was already charmed by the vampire and to him, the Count looked like he was smiling warmly at him. The Count could no longer hold his appetite and closed his mouth toward the boy's neck. 『Seeear』 "Ah-Ahhh!!" At that critical moment, the silver pendant on the boy's necklace burned the vampire. The boy was freed from the vampire's charm and quickly yelled. "Master! The target finally showed his true color!" "All right, get to safety." "Okay, I made sure to mark the insignia!" As the Count was confused the boy jumped from the carriage and soon after a blade came down from the ceiling of the carriage. "Roar!" The horseman transformed into a beast and jumped at the figure on top of the carriage. However, the only sound that was heard was the cry of pain from the beast. As the horseman was taken out the horses attached to the carriage ran wild and the carriage flipped over to the side of the road. The Count barely made it out of the carriage and snarled looking for the Assassin. A figure gazed at the count with their back facing the moon. The Count noticed the strange mask his attack was wearing and thought. "That's the mask of a 'hunter'... But that can't be, they shouldn't exist anymore..." "......" A long time ago, some beings hunted monsters like the Count. They protected the innocent from threats like vampires. To the monsters, they were natural enemies and because of the monsters like the Count went into hiding amongst humans. The first thing those who infiltrated human society were to mark the hunters as dangerous beings to make sure they are no longer around. That is how all of the hunters no longer existed, but if that was the case, who is this strange man? The silver-haired Assassin replied. "If our enemies change, we should change as well. If you no longer run wild hurting innocents out in the open, we no longer have to carry the name of a hunter. If you decide to act like a noble, then we will act as an Assassin that kills the said nobles." "This... cannot be..." The Count suddenly remembered that the nobles were being assassinated. Even at the ball that was the biggest discussion. However, the Count did not expect those Assassins to be hunters... 『Creeep』 The Count slowed back away before he was consumed by the shadows. Even in shadows, the Count was no longer safe as the boy's silver pendant left an insignia on him. The silver-haired Assassin drew his sword and silently followed the insignia.
Burns and Gets Up
Lass: I kind of remember... my mother's face. I don't remember my father's face. But everyone said my father is a monster... And pointed fingers at me for being the son of a monster. So I was used to people pointing fingers at me. The days in the Circus were nightmares.
One day, someone visited me.
I don't remember who it was. But after he left, I was in great pain like something burning my body. I moaned after trying to endure the pain. At that moment, something that was burning inside me burst into the world.
The blue flame burned me and the Circus. No, the flame didn't burn me. The flame burned the skin. I looked down at my hands. The blue flame was swaying. But something else caught my eyes. They were the hands of an ordinary person. I felt my face with my hand that was still unfamiliar to me. I couldn't feel the rough skin that was covering my face.
I looked down at my hands. Although there wasn't a blue flame... I could feel the power within me. At first, I thought this was the blessing of the goddess. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for me to realize that it wasn't.
It was just my outside appearance that changed. My monstrous appearance changed to a human... I was still the son of a monster. The blood that circulates inside me helped me to not forget.
Is the blue flame my power?
Or is it power that filled me on that day?
Who was the person... that visited me that day?
Back Alley Sailor 1: Are you not done yet? We don't know when the Assassin is going to appear! We might have to leave everything behind and run.
Back Alley Sailor 2: But... I just unloaded the supplies...
Lass: Are you ready to pay the price for ignoring the Assassin's warning?
Back Alley Sailor 1: A-Ah! He's here! Assassin!
Back Alley Sailor 2: Crap! No. Let's run away!
Lass: ......I can't believe I have to let them go... if it wasn't for my Master's words...
I didn't have anywhere to go after leaving the Circus. I found my hometown, but nobody remembered the monster child and the mom that raised him. I was a foreigner to them.
My master took me in.
Master trained kids like me to become Assassins. Kids couldn't easily adapt to the hard training because all they could do was steal and pickpocket.
But I was the opposite.
I trained thinking about this world that made me be in this situation. It didn't take me long to become the best Assassin from the guild. Everyone from the guild said that the next Striker is me. But one person... Assassin Master didn't agree. But everyone was on my side. Although he's a master, he couldn't disagree with what everyone wanted.
『Your sword is full of hatred. We protect the last of the last. We only exist for the order of the dark world. Hatred in your sword is too dangerous to keep order. Control yourself. Or else... You will become a leader of a group of murderers.』
Master kept telling me things that I should be worried about. It's not like I don't understand him. It's just...
I don't understand why I should show mercy to people that shouldn't live.
Lass: Ugh, ahhhhhh!!
Kaze'aze: Fuhuhuhu. I can sense the darkness inside you, Striker.
Kaze'aze: I can't understand. Do you know why I made the Ellia peninsula as my base? Because it's worthless. This barren ground is full of humans that are raised here and can't leave. No one cares about this place. Hm, are you the type to be caught up in your hometown? I would've left a long time ago... Did you want to fight me... to protect this place?
Lass: Keuk. I wasn't trying to protect it because it's my hometown. In this Silver Cross town... There's my Assassin guild and soldiers that serve me!
Kaze'aze: Fuhuhuhu. You don't know how to lie. Why is the master of an Assassin guild... so naive?
Lass: ......Don't act like you can read my mind! I can see your twisted mind too!
Kaze'aze: Fuhuhuhu. Did we become that close?
Kaze'aze: You have things that I lack. Half-human, half-demon body is not easy to find in Aernas.
Kaze'aze: I think that's enough. I'll take this for bothering me. I think there will be a day where your body will be useful.
Revenge is my power!
I was like a sharp sword that was thrown away. A sword made up of resentment and vengeance at this world and my situation. The sharpness was my strength. I lost part of my power from passing Dimensional Chasm.
But it's okay. I'm just revisiting the place I went to... Let me sharpen again.
???: Mm... Hey you!
Lass: What's wrong?
Kyle: Yes... I mean no, nothing's wrong... It's not a big deal, but... With the moon shining brightly... How about setting aside a time to discuss swords together... Ah, no... That's not it... I will allow you to give this Sword Saint counsel on his sword... No, wait not counsel...
Lass: Heh, are you asking me to teach you?
Kyle: Urk... That wasn't what I was trying to...
I think this boy, Kyle, wants to be stronger. Although people misunderstand him for his uniqueness... I can see that he truly respects and likes swords. I kind of envied him. Would I have been able to have that attitude... if I encountered the sword with that pure heart?
I wanted to give him advice. But what can I teach him? To have anger and revenge? Will it be all right for him to walk the same path as me?
Lass: Unfortunately, our sword styles are very different. Even if you were to learn from me, it would not benefit you at all. Though if it was Elesis...
He needs to learn something like Elesis's sword movements. If I had the time, I wanted to fill myself the same way. But that's my greed. I need to regain my strength and fight enemies. I'll burn myself with revenge and kill enemies.
Elscud: I'm sorry Elesis. Elesis... Stay alive.
Decanee: It's so wonderful to see your face in pain. You and I go a long way...
Elesis: ......I won't forgive you. I'll never forgive you!
Decanee: That's if you ever make it out of here. The preparation is complete.
The thunderstorm let out a large noise. White light and the loud noise covered the world. I was standing behind Elesis and could see her shoulders shaking.
Elesis was trying so hard to get up.
『Will never forgive... never!!』
I could hear her scream from anger. Elesis looked very serious. But, why? She looked like a beast who was crying from the wounds. Elesis who never crumbled from fighting enemies... Looked very weak and dangerous. Anger was eating away Elesis.
I felt my heart sink.
I always believed that anger makes me stronger. But at this moment, my faith was faltering. Am I like Elesis? The reason I became so weak isn't that I lost power... I think it became dull because it was polished the wrong way.
If that's true, I can't let Elesis break down like me.
I couldn't tell if she heard me from the thundering noise. But Elesis looked at me and answered with a strong stare. Elesis was strong. She wasn't getting eaten away by anger and was just silently angry. She overcame the situation in a short moment. I couldn't stop admiring her strong mentality.
Ronan: I'm sorry for making you run errands.
Lass: I just brought you water. I was going to patrol the area anyway so don't worry. I'm sorry for making you wait for me.
Ronan: No... I couldn't sleep. Please wait for a moment. I'll make you something warm.
Lass: Smells good. I'm glad there are no monsters around here.
Ronan: I'm making enough for other people too. Here, take it. It will warm your body.
Lass: Thanks...... It's good. Why don't you leave the patrol to me and sleep?
Ronan: Oh, that... I have days when I can't sleep. I'll stay here a little longer.
Lass: I... Alright then.
Ronan: Um... Isn't your shift over?
Lass: I don't want to wake someone up. And I don't want to sleep... I'll just patrol a little bit longer.
Ronan: I can't fall asleep when I think about that moment. Although... It wasn't my will... It doesn't mean I didn't do it.
Lass: Yes. I don't know about other people... But you can't deceive yourself.
Ronan: How can I ask for forgiveness?
Lass: If others say they forgive you, will you be able to accept that?
Lass: You don't need comfort or support. You forgive yourself. You can get rid of the burden when you can forgive yourself. You can only rescue yourself. Hm... I think I talked too much.
Ronan: No. I could feel how hard you've been trying to find the answer. I'm sure you're going through a harder time... I feel embarrassed because I made a big fuss about it. It makes me realize once again...that you have a strong mentality.
Lass: Stop praising me. If I had a strong mentality, I wouldn't have lost to Kaze'aze...... I'm thirsty. Can I have another cup, please?
Lire: Lass! I was worried about you. Ah... Are you hurt?
Lass: It's not that bad.
Lime: Don't worry! The grace of a goddess can reach anyone!
Lass: Yes... It's a very clean fix. Thanks, Lime.
Lime: You're welcome!
Lire: You used to avoid heal magic... Are you okay? Do you feel uncomfortable?
Lass: Not at all... I'm surprised at how neatly I'm fixed.
If half of my blood is demon blood, I wouldn't be this fine after taking in Holy Power...
Lass: Is my prediction right?
Lire: What? Lass, what did you just...
Lire: ......Well, I'm glad you're okay. Let's go. Our friends are waiting there. Lass?
Lass: I'm sorry but I will have to move by myself for a while. I have to check something from him.
Rufus: ......I have nothing to say to you.
Lass: We will see about that.
Rufus: This is an interesting experience. I can't believe there is a person who is willing to follow Underworld Bounty Hunter.
Lass: You talk more than I thought you would.
Path of a Sword
Lass: I don't need more anger. I cannot ask for forgiveness with a mindset like that. I will walk on this straight path and live a life of atonement. I will become a sword that will slash everything that gets in my way. That is Lass Isolet's path.
Lass: The situation didn't change. The world couldn't escape the shadow of evil. If I got rid of a hand of greed, another hand of greed appeared and tried to take over the world. Kaze'aze appeared again like she was trying to fool me. It was as if she was whispering me to fight her again. But... I don't want to let my anger take over my body again. It's nothing more than a delusion. Nothing will change like that. If the situation doesn't change... I have to change.
Dagger of the Silver Cross Thieves' Leader, Nodachi.
All you need to end a person's life is a couple of inches of steel. Big weapons are only a burden to Assassins who approach their enemies from the shadows.
However, hiding your presence, your will to kill is a different story. Big weapons are advantageous in a situation where it requires longer reach. Of course, that's if you can wield it properly.
- Physical Attack: 1040
- Physical Defense: 540
- Magic Defense: 290
- Max Health: 2560
- Shop: Can be purchased in Guild Point Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly through Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Physical Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
|Unlock all Soul Imprint traits|
|Color||Name||2 set is equipped||4 set is equipped|
|Dagger of Passion||Skill Attack Damage Increase 10.00%||When using skills, acquire 'Dagger of Passion' effect.
(Can stack up to 10 times)
[Dagger of Passion]
|Critical Chance Increase + Skill Cooldown Reduction + Skill Damage Increase|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
|With their power and bravery, the Heroes of Aernas never lost hope. Their stories have yet to end.|
|Completion Reward: x1500|
- Assassin is Lass's second job in the original game.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, however, Assassin has a different design while Solver is based on its original appearance.
- Dark Assassin is Lass's third job in the original game.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, however, Dark Assassin does not possess his designated weapon Claws.
- Striker is Lass's fourth job in the original game.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, however, Striker has a different design while Half-Blood took its original appearance.
- First Blade's design is based on Lass's promotional artwork in the 2010 Grand Chase World Championship from the original game.
- Along with Mistress, Solver is the first Coordi that was released earlier outside Korea.
- In the description of Striker's Nodachi, the weapon is likened to a dagger when Nodachi is in fact, a large greatsword.
- Instead, the daggers themselves are more befitting of the description. However, the weapons are not in the game nor the Thief job where Lass uses them.
- Despite being aware of his half-breed nature, Lass did not know that he was one of the Haros until the events of the Underworld Train and Underworld.
- The backstory of Lass in a Likability event conflicts with his background profile in that he did not create the Silver Cross Thieves. Rather, it was the guild leader who found and brought him into the guild, eventually training him to become his successor. This information correctly aligns with that from the original game.
- In one of his voiceovers, Lass breaks the fourth wall and utters the signature attacks by the titular character of the Inuyasha series as well as mention the massively popular anime character, Luffy.
- These are all references to his Korean voice actor who also dubbed these characters.
- Another quote of Lass alludes to Conan Edogawa from the massively popular Japanese series Case Closed who was also played by the same Korean voice actor.
- These are all references to his Korean voice actor who also dubbed these characters.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "Is it you? The one that will make my blood run cold...?"
- "I dislike the conversation."
- "With great power comes great responsibilities."
- "Not really..."
- "What's wrong?"
- "Feelings? It's not good or bad."
- "Ronan? All I know is he makes great food."
- "I'm not very fond of the circus."
- "My childhood? Why do you want to know?"
- "Kaze'aze... Is she still alive...?"
- "I... have to get stronger..."
- "If you don't have the confidence, it would be best not to be reckless."
- "That's it? It would be best not to be so confident."
- "Heh... That was nothing..."
- "There is always only one truth! My name is Lass... Not a detective... Mm... Hm..."
- "Don't back down!"
- "Do you think that you can beat me with just that?"
- "Be careful! I'm heading your way."
- "You are an idiot... I was worried!"
- "Iron Reaper Soul Stealer! Wind Scar! Hmm... Should I try Luffy too?"
- "It... doesn't hurt."
- "This is nothing."
- "Worrying is useless..."
- "Let it go... It's not a big deal."
- "How am I alive?"
- "Unbelievable... I'm sure at that time..."
- "Knight? Warrior? I'm just a nameless butcher."
- "I have yet to atone for my sins."
- "When I meet the cretin that is my father... I want to ask him one thing before I kill him."
- "I don't have anything that resembles a family... nothing..."
- "I don't feel anything even if we're together. It's not like we have a relationship..."
- "Karina... I will never forgive you..."
- "I will not have lingering attachments since I never know when I will die."
- "Never thought about it much."
- "Could you shut up?"
- "Back on the battlefield again."
- "Are you ready?"
- "For me, there is the only victory."
- "No matter who the enemy is, I will never lose."
- "Can't you go faster?"
- "Still not enough."
- "Let's quickly finish this."
- "You're not tired already, are you?"
- "Why are you so late? The sun's been up for a while now..."
- "You're not dozing off because it's lunchtime, are you?"
- "What do you mean the star is bright?"
- "You again..."
- "Merry Christmas!"
- "Happy New Year!"
- "May all your New Year's resolutions come true!"
- "I don't care what it is. Just quickly start it."
- "This much is a given. There's no need to fuss over it."
- "I can be upgraded!"
- "I can be evolved!"
- "I can be awakened!"
- "I can finally Prestige!"
- "My Trait can finally be selected!"
- "I can finally Transcendence Awakening!"
- "I can finally Limit Break!"
- Assassin's Guild is the recurring term used in the actual game. It is another name for Silver Cross Thieves which was used more often in the original game. For consistency, 'Silver Cross Thieves' is preferred by this Wiki.