Lady of Darkness
- 1 Description
- 2 Acquisition
- 3 Attributes
- 4 Skills
- 5 Evolution
- 6 Recommended Sets
- 7 Collections
- 8 Connections
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Quotes
- 12 References
- 13 Navigation
- Name: Ley von Crimson River
- Age: Unknown (in her late teens)
- Hobbies: Bothering Dio
- Likes: Being a spectator at fights, participating in fights, scaring Dio
- Dislikes: A world with no fighting, when Dio tries to fight back
- Weakness: Having only one horn
Ley had been born weak with an incurable disease.
When the core was transplanted into Ley, a ritual to summon the soul of the core's owner was performed. Because of this ritual, Ley now has another soul inside her.
With the disappearance of the chief of the Moderate faction and the influence of the Hardliners faction becoming more powerful, the chief of the Crimson River family felt that something suspicious was going on. He decides to send his daughter Ley to Aernas in search of their ally and the chief of the Burning Canyon family, Dio.
- Cost: ? USD
- Cost: ? USD
"Hehehehe. Take a closer look at it. I told you it's adorable."
Dio was disgusted. But Ley didn't shove away the insect that she put in front of his face. At first glance, she seemed to be showing off the insect she caught... However, Ley was not amused by her catch... She was enjoying Dio's sobbing. It was obvious that Ley was enjoying what Dio hated!
"Crimson River and the Burning Canyon... Weren't they in alliance?!"
"If that's how she bullies Dio... Then what about me? What's... going to happen to me?"
Ley: What is it? What's going on??
Dio: Why are you looking around? Is this the first time you've ever seen such a big mansion?
Karp: H-Hey, who said I was looking around? I'm Karp Dryfield! I'm from the second most well-known family in the Demon World!
Dio: Dryfield? Oh, you mean that rundown suburb?
Karp: How dare you insult my family? The Dryfield mansion is as fancy as this place! Well... You wouldn't know if you didn't come to the reunion when my family hosted the event. I understand. I was being mean to you when I was a kid... Of course, you won't feel comfortable facing me.
Dio: ...... Karp Dryfield, I think I heard that name, but... I don't even remember the face.
Karp: You son of a...! Stop pretending you don't remember!
Dio: I don't remember at all. Don't speculate based on not being able to attend the reunion. I'm a very busy man.
Karp: Are you acting pompous because you're the head of the Moderates? You're just a crybaby Dio!
Dio: What are you talking about? That's so long ago. Rather... you were the crybaby in my memory.
Karp: A new world? It was you who was always crying, Dio! You burst into tears when Ley bullied you!
Dio: W-Well, it was the same as you!
Karp: W-Wait, let's have a truce. I just remembered something I wanted to forget.
Dio: Hmm, so did I.
Ley: Dio! You should've told me if you're here! Huh? Who's that with you?
Dio: This is...
Karp: D-Dio! I was wrong! Don't introduce me to Ley!
Dio: Gosh... You don't even have the confidence to face Ley. What nerves do you have to show up at the reunion?
Ley: Ow ow ow ow. What are you doing? That's not teamwork! Did you forget? Then I'll make you remember! You may have forgotten, but... your body will remember your childhood dreams!
Ley: No! That's not it! Haunt! That's not how you do it, you know? The beauty of professional wrestling is about teamwork, okay? Teamwork!
Dio: What... are you doing?
Ley: Glad you're here, Dio! They can't do it no matter how hard I teach them. Let's show them a demonstration!!
Dio: I don't think that's a good idea. Have you forgotten the warning, "Don't try this at home"?
Ley: Of course, you shouldn't try this at home! But isn't that an exception to us who once dreamed of becoming professional wrestlers? Get ready!
Dio: Wait, I... I don't remember any of that! I don't remember such a childhood dream and...
Ley: Hey! Did you forget your dream of becoming a pro wrestler?
Oz: It's up to you, Peter von Crimson River.
Peter: It's the worst. He made many sacrifices to lead the Ancient War to victory. Because he believed that everything would be fine once he won the war.
Peter: But the reality was cruel. Werner died by himself alone, Heitaros decided to organize the Hardliners out of the blue, and the last survivor of the Ancient Demons destroyed half of the Demon World.
Oz: On top of that, the successor to the Crimson River family has her life at risk.
Peter: Yes, there's a lot of problems. So please don't cause any more problems, Dr. Oz. Don't give me more headaches. That's my request.
Oz: It was my mistake that I accepted Heitaros' support. To be honest with you... I don't know how to fix it. Only if you... help me. That will give me a clue.
Peter: Are you telling me to... create a clash between the Moderates and the Hardliners?
Oz: Just buy me time. Then I'll take care of the rest.
Peter: I'm speechless.
Oz: If you do that for me, I'll save your daughter.
Peter: Is there a way to save Ley!? But it was you, Dr. Oz, who diagnosed her as incurable?
Oz: There's no cure back then. But I have it now. That's all.
Peter: Can she be... cured...?
I Have to Meet...
Nelia: How pathetic. I thought you could fight more. Where did that mighty last warrior of the Ancient Demons go? ......Did you give up? Didn't you say you'd hold out until the Demon God comes back? Make me more entertained! If you don't get up... This is going to be your last.
Ley: What! There's no one?
Crimson River Maid: You wanted to come, didn't you?
Ley: Oh, whatever! It's because... I felt like I had to come here! I have to meet...
Crimson River Maid: Pardon? What did you say? Whom are you going to meet here?
Ley: Meet who?
Crimson River Maid: You just said that, didn't you?
He Can't Be There Without Me
Ley: Ugh, I'm getting angry. Damn you, Dio!
Peter: What's going on, dear?
Ley: Father! Dio doesn't keep his promise. I don't know where he is, so I can't talk to him either... Do you know where Dio went?
Peter: Um. I know where Dio was headed, but... I don't know where he is right now.
Ley: Huh? What happened to him?
Peter: Dio... headed to Aernas to stop Heitaros' expedition. Since Heitaros' expedition failed this time... I think things went well, but... I can't get in touch with Dio.
Ley: What? Did Dio go missing?
Peter: Don't worry too much. There's an old saying "No news is good news". I'm sure there will be news soon.
Crimson River Butler: Young lady. Master told you to wait.
Ley: I did as he told me. But sitting still and waiting is not my cup of tea. Dio claims that he's the head of the Moderates, but he's just a kid in my eyes.
Crimson River Butler: It's the same with you...
Ley: Huh? Oh... I guess? Why did I do that? Why didn't I feel like he's an enemy to attack? He told me I resembled somebody else... Who's he talking about? I don't think it's about my father...
Lire: I didn't know that we'd encounter Duel here.
Mari: I should have been prepared to encounter Duel. It's my fault.
Lire: Did you know about Duel?
Mari: Yes, but I didn't expect to meet him like this... That's unexpected. What's more, I didn't expect him to be in such a state of instability...
Lire: I'm glad he came to his senses right away, but he raged like... a wounded beast.
Ley: I told you not to worry. I was careless before, but... If Duel shows up again, I'll take care of him, so don't worry!
Mari: Alright. Hopefully, you won't bring up the weather next time.
Lire: That's rare. I've never seen Ley so flustered. I guess it can't be helped because the opponent is Duel.
Ley: W-Well... He didn't feel dangerous at all! He felt like a wounded and exhausted animal from falling out of a herd? Didn't you say that you felt the same way?
Lire: Pardon? That's true, I guess? But Ley... Didn't you say you don't like animals?
When the Coin is Flipped
Ley: Ugh... What's happening to me? I feel like I'm about to fall asleep because my consciousness keeps getting blurred.
Edna: Don't struggle. Just fall asleep.
Ley: Who are you?
Edna: You don't need to know. You and I are two sides of a coin. There should never be a case where we would encounter each other. It's my turn now, so you should go to sleep.
Ley: What are you talking about?
Edna: Okay. Since we'll never meet again, shall I introduce myself? I'm Edna, the Ancient Demon.
Ley: A-Ancient Demon?
Edna: Understand? You wouldn't have survived without me. Don't feel resentful. I'm just getting back what belongs to me.
Ley: Getting back what? This is my body! You were the one who died in the first place!
Edna: I'll take your body as an interest payment. It would cost a thousand years... Do you understand how much that would be?
Ley: I don't have any debt to pay to a bankrupted person!
I Am Me
Ley: The reason why my heart is beating healthily, the unknown feeling that I felt when I encountered Duel, now all the questions have been answered. However, even though all the questions are resolved, I don't feel relieved.
"It doesn't feel relieved even after the mysteries are solved..."
Maybe... It's because her emotions remain in my heart like a physical illness. But I'm... I'm Ley von Crimson River. I'm not Edna.
Nothing has changed. I don't have to be responsible for their misfortune. It's not like me to hesitate and worry because of sympathy.
A sphere that can contain a massive amount of magical power.
A person could never possibly wield their strength flawlessly. Sometimes you would apply too much power and end up wasting it. What if you could store that power instead of wasting it?
Ultima was created on that exact idea. However, it is no longer in production as it was too powerful. Why was it considered too powerful? Think about the demons that live an eternity and can store all the power they wield in that artifact, the outcome would be catastrophic.
- Magic Attack: 1400
- Physical Defense: 250
- Magic Defense: 370
- Max Health: 1770
- Shop: Can be purchased in Guild Point Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly through Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Magic Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
|Lady of Darkness
|Color||Name||2 set is equipped||4 set is equipped|
|Vows of Violence||Basic Attack Speed Increase 6.00%||When using basic attacks, acquire 'Vows of Violence' effect.
(Can stack up to 10 times)
[Vows of Violence]
|Critical Chance Increase + Base Attack Speed Increase + Base Attack Damage Increase|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
|Skill Cooldown Reduction + Base Attack Speed Increase + Base Attack Damage Increase|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
|Everyone must join forces to defeat Heitaros.|
|Completion Reward: x750|
- Except for Korea, Ley was released on the first day of each month in all servers.
- Harbinger is Ley's second job in the original game.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, however, the Summoner's design was used instead.
- Lady of Darkness's design is based on Ley's fourth job Dark Matriarch from the original game.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, Jeeves' design is based on Dark Matriarch's eponymous summon.
- Evil Lord's design seems to resemble Edna a lot more than Ley has ever been before.
- Oddly enough, neither Ley nor Edna were considered "evil" in the story.
- Darkness Fall's design is based on Ley's third job Evoker from the original game.
- Evoker is known as Darkness Fall on the Korean server in the original game.
- If counting the fight against Edna's soul in Epilogue 6.5: Resurrection Ceremony, Ley is the third Grand Chase member that can be fought as a boss.
- Center of Gravity is based on Harbinger's eponymous skill in the original game.
- Garouille is Summoner's summon in the original game.
- Haunt is Evoker's summon in the original game.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "Don't get in my way!"
- "My name is Ley von Crimson River. I am the only daughter of the House of Crimson River of the Demon World. Nice to meet you."
- "Talk to Jeeves unless you have something important to say."
- "Pretty...? That's it? Of all the words, you choose 'pretty' to describe my ethereal beauty?"
- "My horn? When I was little, I was sick. Since then, I've only had one."
- "You may be crude... but there are parts of you that I... appreciate…"
- "It's strange... When I see that person, my heart hurts..."
- "It's nothing... Nothing at all..."
- "What are you doing? It's not like you. Cheer up."
- "You, would you like to work under me? Jeeves is just not satisfactory as a sandbag these days."
- "When I was little, I became sick and had to undergo a big operation. Now I'm perfectly fine."
- "I'll have you know, I was very nice to Dio when we were little!"
- "That! That's so vulgar... yet so fascinating!"
- "Good! Good! Fight a bit more daringly!"
- "Dio... Doesn't this remind you of the good old days? When I did the guillotine choke on you, you foamed at the mouth and fainted!"
- "Not bad, for a lowly human that is."
- "You amuse me sometimes."
- "Jeeves! Just do your job properly!"
- "Jeeves! Remove these cretins out of my sight!"
- "Insolent fools, who do they think they are..."
- "You're in my way. Leave!"
- "Lowly humans... How dare they...!"
- "Do not test my patience any further!"
- "Disgusting! Jeeves! Did you mess with my tea again?"
- "I will tolerate this no longer!"
- "Jeeves! Where have you been all this time?!"
- "Just kill them already!"
- "Crimson River is the best House in the Demon World!"
- "Ah~ Good~ Just a little more…"
- "As I thought, fighting is the best sport! When I see those punches flying, I feel so refreshed!"
- "Mmhm~ Of course, this is nothing!"
- "Not all destruction is bad. Destruction can also be the driving force for new creations."
- "Destruction is not necessarily a bad thing. Destruction can also be the driving force for new creations."
- "Yes, yes. Great! Just amazing."
- "The Crimson River and the Burning Canyon are representatives of the Moderate faction demons."
- "It is prejudice to think that all demons are violent."
- "I don't know... When we first met, I felt a strange sense of longing."
- "How can you sleep in such a desolate place?"
- "You don't have a chef? Then does your butler do all the cooking?"
- "What? No butler either? How is that even possible?!"
- "Lesser fools... Do not drag me down with you."
- "Stop running around aimlessly. Just follow me closely!"
- "Shall we start?"
- "You should consider my presence an honor!"
- "Sigh... Boring! Can we get this over with?"
- "Me? Why can't you take care of all the trivial things?"
- "What, still not done?"
- "Jeeves where are you?"
- "Yawn! I'm sleepy... Did you sleep well?"
- "What are you working so hard for? Sometimes, you should just enjoy yourself~"
- "Hm... I would love a glass of wine tonight..."
- "Here again? Welcome."
- "Merry Christmas!"
- "Happy New Year!"
- "May all your New Year's resolutions come true!"
- "This is something I could just order Jeeves to do..."
- "This much is normal."
- "You! Upgrade me."
- "You! Evolve me."
- "You! Awaken me."
- "Hey! Hurry and Prestige me."
- "Hey! Hurry and select my Trait."
- "Hey! Hurry and Transcendence Awakening me."
- "Hey! Hurry and Limit Break me."