Distinguished Lady of Darkness
- Name: Ley von Crimson River
- Age: Unknown
- Hobbies: Bothering Dio
- Likes: Being a spectator at fights, participating in fights, scaring Dio
- Dislikes: A world with no fighting, when Dio tries to fight back
- Weakness: Having only one horn
Ley had been born weak with an incurable disease.
When the core was transplanted into Ley, a ritual to summon the soul of the core's owner was performed. Because of this ritual, Ley now has another soul inside her.
With the disappearance of the chief of the Moderate faction and the influence of the Hardliners faction becoming more powerful, the chief of the Crimson River family felt that something suspicious was going on. He decides to send his daughter Ley to Aernas in search of their ally and the chief of the Burning Canyon family, Dio.
- Cost: ??? USD
Demon World's Great Pirate — Second Story
"Disgusting! How am I supposed to eat this?"
"Lady...no, Captain. This is the best we can do with what remains in this ship."
"Sighs, if Ronan was here, he would have cooked up something amazing."
"T-That's an unfair comparison, isn't it? I'm not as good as Ronan."
"Jeeves, you are the head butler of our Crimson River family. You should know how to cook a meal."
"You are right, cooking a meal is something I can definitely do but you cannot compare me to a chef. I'm a Helmsman of this ship."
"I know that."
"I am also the cook and your personal servant."
After hearing Jeeves' remark, Pirate Queen Ley clapped sarcastically.
"Yes, of course. Yes, yes, you are so amazing, Jeeves. The Helmsman and the cook of our ship, but this food tastes horrible."
"If you want good food, why don't you just hire Ronan as the ship's cook?"
"I want to! More than anything, but a knight cannot become a pirate."
"Oh, right, he was a knight, not a chef. Sigh, I will go study Ronan's recipes."
Jeeves finally gave up and headed back to the kitchen.
"Not you, Jin."
"W-What? I can cook a meal!"
"In order to call it a meal, it has to be at least edible."
"You know me, I never give up! If I train my heart out my cooking skills will improve!"
"Then why don't you train to eat peas and green peppers?"
"Hmph, and would you be confident enough to offer Amy something you cooked?"
"How can I give my garbage of a meal to Amy?! What if my food causes her throat to swell up?!"
"See? That's it! Haunt! Where's Haunt?!"
As Ley called, Haunt hopped inside Ley's room. As Ley stared down at Haunt, it started to sweat.
"It's not hard, Haunt. You just have to cook a delicious meal. Easy, right?"
"What? Food is not important? What could possibly be more important than food?"
Haunt carefully handed Ley the telescope and Ley took it as she walked out of her cabin. As she looked to the distance he noticed something quickly approaching the ship.
"That's...? That's the Gold Reaper. Everyone get out to the deck!"
"Ack, the Gold Reaper? Rufus?"
As Ley yelled out, Jeeves and Jin ran out to the deck. Jeeves and Jin both positioned themselves and got ready to greet Rufus.
Pirate Queen Ley and King of Greed Rufus, the two great pirates of the demon sea, were about to collide.
As the two pirate ships got close, the two captains stared at each other and both of them gave each other a very disapproving look.
"What is the Crimson River doing out on the ocean? Why don't you find a nice river or a kiddie pool to play in?"
"Hmph, what's the Grim Reaper of the Underworld doing here? Go reap money off of the dead instead of the living!"
"If you insist on staying in my Golden Ocean, I will have to force you to leave."
"You are an underling! You don't own anything in the Demon world."
"I guess there's no use talking."
"That's my line! Battle positions!"
Navigator Jin, Helmsman Jeeves, and Haunt all got ready.
Rufus snickered and looked at Ley.
"Just those three?"
"They are more than your worthless crew members!"
Ley became angry as Rufus laughed at her crew. The three crew members stared at Ley as the remember being grilled by Ley a moment ago about their cooking skills. They wished Ley would show her appreciation and treat them better.
"I never back away from a fight. Come out."
As Rufus snapped his fingers, the sea parted on both sides of his ship and two ghost ships emerged.
"Hmph, the only one that would be scared by ghosts is Elesis!"
Ley wasn't even fazed by Rufus' ghastly crew and drew her musket out.
It was time for battle.
- Cost: ??? USD
Info to be added.
A sphere that can contain a massive amount of magical power.
A person could never possibly wield their strength flawlessly. Sometimes you would apply too much power and end up wasting it. What if you could store that power instead of wasting it?
Ultima was created on that exact idea. However, it is no longer in production as it was too powerful. Why was it considered too powerful? Think about the demons that live an eternity and can store all the power their wield in that artifact, the outcome would be catastrophic.
- Magical Attack: 1400
- Physical Defense: 250
- Magic Defense: 370
- Max Health: 1770
- Shop: Can be purchased in Guild Point Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly through Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
Attack Damage increases by 2% every 5 seconds.
- Except for Korea, Ley was released on the first day of each month in all servers.
- Harbinger is Ley's second job in the original game.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, however, the Summoner's design was used instead.
- Distinguished Lady of Darkness' design is based on Ley's fourth job Dark Matriarch from the original game.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, Jeeves' design is based on Dark Matriarch's eponymous summon.
- Haunt is Evoker's summon in the original game.
- Center of Gravity is based on Harbinger's eponymous skill in the original game.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "You... I have taken a liking to you, although you're vulgar.."
- "Greetings. I am a first-rate amongst the Arcanists, the only daughter of the Crimson River family Ley von Crimson River."
- "Horns? I recall I'm writhing in pain when I was young but turns out that there was only one."
- "Beautiful... is that truly your best attempt to praise me?"
- "If it isn't urgent, could you relay it through Jeeves instead?"
- "You did well for a human."
- "Dio... do you recall that time? When you fainted after I performed the guillotine choke on you!"
- "Just now, that.. looked really innocent and I don't dislike that!"
- "When I was young, I did receive a surgery due to a disease. Now I'm fine."
- "You're a really funny one!"
- "Do you want to work under me? I don't feel comfortable using Jeeves as a sandbag anymore."
- "Good! Good! Bring out all that ferociousness!"
- "Do you know how kind I was to Dio when we were young..."
- "Ah~ This is good~ Could you do it more?"
- "Martial arts is really the best sport! I feel ecstatic when I see those fists dancing about!"
- "Ehh~ That much is really nothing."
- "I don't know... I felt a sense of nostalgia when we first met."
- "Are you assuming that all Asmodians are violent?"
- "Do not test my patience any further!"
- "Jeeves! Can you not perform your job properly?!"
- "Lowly human scum... You dare..."
- "Lowly being, know your place..."
- "You're just a nuisance. Get lost!"
- "Jeeves! Get all of them out of my sight!"
- "Just tell them to die!"
- "Jeeves! Where were you all this while?"
- "Jeeves! Why does the tea taste this awful?"
- "The Crimson River family is the strongest amongst the arcane world!"
- "These fools!"
- "Destruction is not all that bad. It can be a driving force for creation."
- "I do not always desire destruction."
- "The Crimson River and Burning Canyon families are moderate Asmodians."
- "Yes. Yes. Excellent. I'll admit."
- "What? Don't you have a butler? That's impossible!"
- "You don't have a chef? So your butler cooks as well?"
- "How do you manage to sleep in that shabby house."
- "It's nothing... nothing..."
- "What are you doing? This isn't like you. Cheer up."
- "It's weird... my heart pains whenever I see that person..."
- "You could just ask Jeeves to do these..."
- "This much is normal."
|— GRAND CHASE —|
|— OTHERS —|
|— SPECIAL —|