Knight of Justice
- 1 Description
- 2 Acquisition
- 3 Attributes
- 4 Skills
- 5 Evolution
- 6 Recommended Sets
- 7 Collections
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Quotes
- 11 References
- 12 Navigation
"The Holy Knight who wields the Hammer of Justice."
- Name: Lime Serenity
- Age: 18 (Twelve Disciples), 20 (Dimensional Chaser)
- Hobbies: Training
- Likes: Justice, her long praised Goddesses, love, hope
- Dislikes: Bad people, all evil things, injustice, lies
- Weakness: Confrontations
There was a small island nation called the Great Roose not far from Bermesiah. The people there have always been worshipping the God of all beginnings and were ruled by the Pope for generations. From some time ago evil forces that have been shut inside gates around the whole continent began leaking out. Pope St. Constantino who sensed the invasion of the Elyos tribes declared war and sent out the Holy Knights to the continent.
Lime, a member of the Holy Knights, comes over to the continent with her fellows and succeeds in closing a few gates. However, she gets separated from her comrades during a battle and gets lost. She comes across the Grand Chase by chance and gets saved.
- Cost: ??? USD
fan and a glove in her arms. "Why am I doing all the work?" "Well, that's because that's your part. My job is to take this fan and gloves to the Duchess. Ah, I also have to join a tea party and also have to report back to the Queen of Hearts." It wasn't just Sieghart and Lime that was stuck inside Rin's dream. "The Queen has ordered the Duchess to participate in the Croquette game!" The message was delivered and a servant received it. "My face is twitching, this is exhausting..." "Hang in there, you are an idol, your job is to smile, right?" When Lime was finally able to deliver the fan and the gloves, Amy was right beside the Duchess. Amy was given the role of a Cheshire Cat and her face was almost stiff from forcing a smile. However, Sieghart was envious of Amy, for those who have small parts like Amy and Mari must be less tired. Sieghart felt like he had to do all the hard work and was feeling extremely tired. His role, Alice, just blindly followed a rabbit and went through every obstacle possible. "You might feel tired and you won't believe what I had to go through, Amy. Which way do I go now?" "That's where the March Hare lives. There's a tea party going on with the Hatter." "At least it's close!" 『Under the tree, a tea party was set up. The March Hare and the Hatter were sitting down and having a cup of tea. The two were using a sleeping mouse as a cushion and having a chat.』 When they came close to the tea party, Lime rushed to her role as a Hatter. As she threw her hammer, it happened to land right on top of the sleeping mouse. The mouse squeaked and after its body shook, its head fell on the ground. It was no longer just sleeping for the winter, it was sleeping, for eternity. 『The table was so big, the tree was only able to cover half of it. The March Hare and the Hatter sat right where the tree's shade covered the table.』 "Ahh, I'm so tired." Sieghart was tired of the strange adventure and flopped down on a chair at the side of the table. The March Hare flailed its arms Sieghart sat down. "No seats! No seats" "What? There are all these empty chairs!" Lime filled Sieghart in on the rules. "In this tea party, once you finish your tea, you are supposed to move one seat over. The seats were supposed to be used by the March Hare, Sleeping Mouse, and me." "There were three, but now there are two, right? I can fill the missing seat." "Oh... That's true." Lime glanced at the "sleeping" mouse and nodded her head. When Sieghart slouched on the chair, the March Hare tried to cheer up Sieghart and said. "Drink some wine." "Wine? That sounds good." 『Alice looked around but only saw tea.』 "Are you playing with me? I don't see any wine." "Because there are none." "...Why are you offering something you don't have? That's kind of rude."' "Sitting in without an invitation is rude." "Well, it's worse to drag someone to a party that they didn't accept!" Sieghart yelled while looking at Lime. "Huff, huff, huff. I-I can't drink anymore." Lime's face was pale from moving seats and drinking countless cups of teas. Sieghart finally got up from his seat after having some rest. "Isn't it about time? Let's go meet the Queen so we can end this stupid dream." "But I have to stay with my role as a Hatter." "You are a Hatter and also the time rabbit! Get up and take me to the Queen!" "Y-yes, sir!" Sieghart was able to leave the tea part with the guidance of Lime but she was holding a teacup and a teapot instead of a fan and the gloves.
A sacred hammer of the Holy Kingdom.
There is a hammer of legends in the Holy Kingdom. It is said that only Holy Knights chosen by the hammer can wield it. Is my hammer that hammer? It is but...
I am not sure if I am that chosen Holy Knight. Maybe I am just stronger than other people and can wield it? I don't think I gained any kind of special powers by wielding this hammer, also it is very heavy.
How heavy is it? Hehe, want to give it a try?
- Magic Attack: 1220
- Physical Defense: 370
- Magic Defense: 430
- Max Health: 1830
- Shop: Can be purchased in Guild Point Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly through Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
- In the Brazilian server, Lime was kept as her name instead of Holy which was originally used for their region in the original game.
- Knight of Justice's design is based on Lime's base job Holy Knight from the original game.
- Saint is Lime's second job in the original game.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, Saint is also the evolution of her basic form.
- Along with Grim Reaper, Vampire Girl is the first Rare-grade Coordi that was not bundled with a story.
- This is due to the description feature for avatars being removed altogether from the game.
- Oddly enough, the only instance the Demon World was ever called by its name Elyos in Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser is on Lime's background.
- Tears of the Goddess share the same name with Starlet's second-grade attack in 'Drama' stance.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "Don't worry, Justice always prevails!"
- "My name is Lime Serenity. A Holy Knight of the Holy Kingdom."
- "I'm not afraid, because Justice always prevails!"
- "There's happiness in living an honest and righteous life."
- "If you dare to live by your beliefs, then you too can become a Holy Knight."
- "Everyone has a little bit of Justice in their hearts."
- "I always try to take advice from those more experienced than me."
- "May the Goddess light your path..."
- "Sometimes... Justice feels heavier than my hammer."
- "When will everyone in the world act righteously?"
- "We won!"
- "My hammer? Hehe, do you want to hold it?"
- "Wake up. It's a brand new day!"
- "Pay for your sins by accepting this judgment!"
- "Priests have faith, Knights have courage. A Holy Knight must have both."
- "It's not about winning or losing. It's about doing what's right."
- "If you don't have strength, you won't be able to stand up against evil."
- "For Justice, I will not back down, no matter the challenge!"
- "Just as I expected... So cool!"
- "I see... Even in embarrassing moments, you're so cool!"
- "Wait! I need to take notes. Elesis is afraid of ghosts..."
- "I want to learn everything about you all!"
- "I see! This was definitely in the Hero's Book page 126, in the Sieghart chapter!"
- "Give your direction? Err, I'm not very good with direction..."
- "T-There are times you have to lose the battle to win the war... right?"
- "A new member... But I'm not ready to be a role model!"
- "N-No! My Hero's Book..."
- "W-Wait for me...!"
- "I thought, I thought…"
- "Why can't I come too?"
- "Wah~ Don't leave me behind!"
- "Is this your new technique? It's so cool!"
- "I see! To lower the enemy's guard…"
- "What strategy is this? I can't even imagine."
- "Amazing! I never doubted you for a second!"
- "I guess I'm no longer the rookie. I'll have to show the new members what I'm all about."
- "If they see me performing well..."
- "Fufu, just leave it to Lime!"
- "Hm? Where are we?"
- "I've sensed an evil presence and came to bring judgment."
- "I will not bend down in the presence of evil."
- "You will pay for your evil deeds."
- "No mercy for the wicked."
- "You cannot buy Justice!"
- "Just a little more and we will rid this world of all evil."
- "We're not lost... are we?"
- "Where's the villain?"
- "Uuah! I'm sorry... I must have overslept."
- "Did you have lunch? I always feel energetic after eating something tasty!"
- "Wooah~~ Look! The stars are so pretty!"
- "You're back!"
- "Merry Christmas!"
- "Happy New Year!"
- "Hehe, I'll be right back!"
- "Wow! Great success."
- "Upgrade the power of Justice!"
- "Evolve the power of Justice!"
- "Awaken the power of Justice!"
- "Prestige the power of Justice!"
- "Select a Trait for the power of Justice!"
- "Transcendence Awakening the power of Justice!"
- "Limit Break the power of Justice!"
|— GRAND CHASE —|
|— OTHERS —|
|— SPECIAL —|
|— TBD —|