- 1 Description
- 2 Acquisition
- 3 Attributes
- 4 Skills
- 5 Soul Imprint
- 6 Evolution
- 7 Recommended Sets
- 8 Collections
- 9 Connections
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
- 12 Quotes
- 13 Notes
- 14 References
- 15 Navigation
- Name: Lire Eryuell
- Age: 17 (Twelve Disciples), 19 (Dimensional Chaser)
- Hobbies: Gardening
- Likes: Anything related to spirits
- Dislikes: Monsters (especially the ugly ones)
- Weakness: Bugs, general housework (excessive perfectionism)
Lire who was born on Eryuell Island grew up following the elves tradition and customs of avoiding fighting at all costs and living in harmony. With the signs of change in the world, Lire cherished the thought of, one day, adventuring to the outside world.
Though the elves of Eryuell Island were known for being exemplary fighters, their love for peace stopped them from getting involved in the humans' battle. However, after years of war and finding out that the cause of the battle was Kaze'aze, they decided that they could no longer sit and watch and accepted the Queen of Serdin's request.
After being selected by the Queen of Serdin, with the worries and expectations of her people on her shoulders, Lire leaves Eryuell for the outside world. Through the introduction of Serdin's Knight Master, Lire meets Elesis and Arme.
- Cost: ? USD
Grand Chase and did her part as its member and was finally be able to return to Eryuell Island after a very long time. Everyone greeted Lire with cheer and chant, but Lire refused all of that and called for a Peace Gathering. Lire's blamed them for the Seal of Storm and Young Leader Lidmir was taken by surprise. "Why, you ask? It's because Eryuell wasn't doing so well either, Lire. To stop the intruders from entering the island, Seal of Storm was necessary." The elves of Eryuell were also victims of war and moved to the island to escape the violence. They found an island that had no monsters and that was Eryuell Island. That is why the elves of Eryuell reacted quickly to the outside threat. If they were human, something that happened 1,500 years ago might have been forgotten through generations but because for the elves, it was only a few generations ago, the memory was still very vivid. It might be hard to understand for a young elf-like Lire. To avoid damage from the war, they sent out multiple elves to the outside world but they couldn't stand idly while there was a chance of Eryuell Island being involved in a war. That is why they decided to use the power of Innadril. Seal of Storm was a powerful spell that prevents anyone from coming in or out of Eryuell Island. "Necessary? No, the power of Innadril shouldn't have been used like that." "Then what is the right use of Innadril's power? To deliver judgment to our enemies? Like you?" A young member of the Peace Gathering spoke to Lire. His speech brought many frowns upon the gathering but Lire didn't mind and kept speaking her mind. "Why did we, the elves decided to worship the Spirit Lord of Wind, Innadril? Is it because her power grants us the power to punish our enemies? Or to protect ourselves from intruders with the Seal of Storm? It's neither." Lire took a moment to gather her thought and continued. "The reason we worship the power of wind is that it is the wind that breathes life into the forest." The trees, flowers, bushes, they all continue their life by spreading their seed. The wind carries those seeds and those seeds that are carried brings life to the ground they are planted on. If it lands on a forest, it makes it even greener, if it lands on barren land, it covers it green and shares life with the environment. "If we continue to stay in one area and not spread out to the world, the elves will rot and continue to reduce in numbers. We need to remove the Seal of Storm and open up the island. That is the only way elves will continue to flourish." "But why should we risk our lives to do that? You saw the outside world, it is too dangerous." Lidmir spoke softly to his sister Lire. As Lidmir practically raised Lire, to him, Lire was always his younger sister. But the Lire he once knew was no longer there as all the experience she witnessed outside the island matured her much more than anyone expected. "I will show you the reason why we must risk our lives to change..." "......" The Peace Gathering didn't accept her opinion and Lire also did not expect them to do it right away. However, she continued to share her mind with the elves of Eryuell. Her story of the outside world and her experience started to interest the younger elves and the gentle breeze caused by Lire finally became a storm and managed to convince the Seal of Storm to be deactivated. Not only did they deactivate the seal but they also made the wind carry a different variety of seeds to the outside world. Ultimately, Lire was right, the seed spread from Eryuell Island created multiple forests in the outside world. As their space for living increased with the forest, the number of elves also increased. The age of elves finally began and because of her accomplishment, Lire became the ruler of Elves. This was when Queen Lire Eryuell was born.
Lire: Everyone says the same thing. We were able to avoid a war because the connection with the outside world was blocked. The young elves who always argued with my brother were silent this time. They don't always ask questions. They want to know what is going on in the outside world. And why there was a war among humans. But they're scared.
I thought for a long time after receiving Your Highness' plan. And concluded. No answer will come out from just thinking. I have to experience it myself. I told my brother that I will go outside to keep my promise with the Queen. I told him early in the morning... But he's still worried. I appreciate how he cares about me... But I just wish he was a reserved and reliable brother just like he is to other people. He is knocking on my door to persuade me again. I have to go. Next time will be after I meet the friends that the Queen wants to introduce to me.
I'll be back!
Lire: Everyone, bye!
Elf of Eryuell Island 1: Be safe.
Elf of Eryuell Island 2: The outside world is a dangerous place. Please be safe.
Elf of Eryuell Island 3: Don't forget to contact us.
Lire: Yes, thank you, everyone. I won't forget to write your letters.
Elf of Eryuell Island 1: I hope Myrielle is here to say bye.
Elf of Eryuell Island 2: But she's confined in her house. She broke a law.
Elf of Eryuell Island 1: Did I say she didn't break a law? I just think it's too harsh for Myrielle to not say bye to Lire.
Lire: I already said bye to Myrielle last night. Lidmir doesn't have to be here too.
Lidmir: ...... Um.
Lire: I'll get going, brother.
Lire: Brother! I can't leave when you give me that face. Please smile.
Elf of Eryuell Island 1: Lidmir is always so serious. Please understand your brother, Lire.
Elf of Eryuell Island 2: That is one of Lidmir's charms.
Elf of Eryuell Island 3: He's so trustworthy!
Lire: No, that's not what I mean... Anyways, please take care of my brother.
Lidmir: ...... Waah! Lire~~! She left me when I told her not to! Should I have had a more pitiful face? No. I have to act tough in front of others... Should I have released Myrielle? Then Myrielle might have left instead of Lire... But, then I would be changing the punishment... Ughhh! Nothing matters now because Lire left!
The Queen's Penpal
Arme: Lire, why did you pack so much?
Lire: Weren't you guys uncomfortable because there weren't enough utensils? I bought some really cheap ones.
Elesis: Not enough utensils? Isn't this enough for three people?
Lire: We've been using the same plates and forks. I was told to change the plate when the food changes... Am I... wrong?
Elesis: That sounds like the etiquette from Serdin Kingdom.
Arme: Yea. Isn't this your first time leaving Eryuell Island? Where did you learn this etiquette?
Lire: From Queen Serdin.
Arme: Huh? Our Queen?
Lire: Yes. Queen Serdin visits Eryuell Island every year. Since I and my friend were interested in the outside world... We asked her questions through the mail.
Arme: Exchanging letters with the Queen... Lire, are you Eryuell Island leader's sister? Is it like the nobles of the elf society?
Lire: It's not that big. My brother... is like a chief.
Back Alley Sailor: Beautiful ladies! I've got some pearls from the sea that will look good on you guys.
Elesis: No, it's okay.
Lire: Elesis. It's a present... Thank you.
Arme: No, don't be fooled. They pretend like it's a present but ask for money in return... It's their way of selling things.
Back Alley Sailor: Tsk, you are not a tourist?
Arme: Lire, you really learned about the world through the Queen. How are you so naive?
Elves are weak?
Rose: Why does everyone think elves are so fragile? We don't just shoot from a distance because we don't have enough muscle. People won't be able to say that we're weak once they pull the bow.
Lire: True. You can't shoot if you don't have enough muscle.
Rose: Right? Then... The magicians said that elves are weak!
Grandiel: W-wait. No. Let me tell you about myself... I am one of the three Arch Mages in the ancient kingdom. So I wouldn't be that weak.
Lire: My brother is a great magician... But he's not really talented in doing things that use his body. I don't think I ever say you use your body before.
Grandiel: I can't deny but...
Rose: See! You can't show other people you aren't weak when you are that weak!
Lire: How can I show others... that I'm healthy?
Rose: Get tanned. Like me! Look at my body. Don't I look so healthy?
Grandiel: I think you have to be born with that skin color...
Rose: Don't talk back!
Ryan: Everyone's here! I had to calm a bear that got stung by a bee. Huh? Who are you?
Lire: Welcome, Ryan. You've never seen her before? She's Rose who disguised herself as a sorcerer and tricked the Ramblins.
Ryan: I wasn't there.
Rose: Hey! You saw me at the Siege of Teroka!
Grandiel: You haven't met Lire yet.
Lire: This is just a separate story. Let's skip the small stuff. Anyways, we were talking about how we can overcome the perception that elves are weak.
Ryan: Really? I've never heard that before.
Grandiel: Of course you never heard of it, Ryan.
Ryan: Everyone has a big problem... I'll help! Don't refuse my help!
Lire: I think Rose has a big worry.
Ryan: Alright! Let's work out with me once a day!
Rose: W-Wait! I am already healthy! I don't need exercise! The one who really needs exercise is...
Ryan: Don't refuse.
Grandiel: Please go easy on me.
Elesis: Good job, Lire!
Lass: Innadril's Bow is so powerful.
Elesis: It might be stronger than the storm created by magic.
Arme: Don't underestimate the power of magic. But... Lire's spiritmanship is amazing because she can focus all the power in one place.
Elesis: I think it's because her archery is amazing.
Lass: She wouldn't have had all that power if it wasn't for the Innadril's Bow.
Arme: It's because of her spiritmanship.
Elesis: No, it's her archery skill.
Lass: No, it's Innadril's Bow.
Lire: Stop arguing.
Arme: Lire! Say it yourself. Which part is the most important?
Lire: From the three that you guys said? Um, I can't choose one.
Lass: Don't think so hard. I'm sure you have a category you are most confident in.
Lire: Um. I can't choose. Innadril's blessing was with me, and I have archery skills from Myrielle, and Master Vadil taught me spiritmanship. I received help from everyone.
Elesis: Lire never takes all the credit.
Lass: Maybe she's strong because she respects everything.
Lire: Thank you.
Arme: Manners towards the spirit. That sounds interesting. Can you teach me?
Lire: Everyone, look at this!
Jin: Why? What's wrong?
Amy: Uh, is this... an onion?
Mari: No. It's a pomegranate.
Lire: Right. It's a pomegranate tree. Look at the inside. Do you see all the seeds with pulp? It's very sweet and sour.
Jin: It's a fruit? There are so many seeds!
Amy: I don't really like sour things... but it's not that sour.
Lass: It's kind of bland, but I feel healthy.
Lire: It can become a meal if you eat it with some herbs.
Ryan: It will be a good dessert!
Lire: Dessert? Alright, I will prepare it so we can have it as a dessert.
Lass: Are you going to find some more?
Lire: Yes, it's not enough for everyone. I should've gotten more from the beginning.
Lass: It was supposed to be your meal.
Lire: Right. So I'll go by myself.
Lass: No. I'll follow your meal plan tonight. I think it's good to eat lightly after training.
Lire: Isn't it good to eat more after training?
Lass: You said it's a good meal.
Lass: I can always eat more after this. Is it this way?
Elesis: Everyone, wash your plates, and utensils.
Arme: It's inconvenient to walk to where the water is. Let's wash all at once.
Elesis: Then the person who is on dish chore is going to have a hard time.
Arme: It's not a big difference.
Ronan: It's been a while since you guys argued.
Ryan: You guys fought a lot in the beginning.
Arme: Wait, it sounds like Elesis and I are fighting!
Lass: Maybe not now... But you guys really fought before.
Lire: Everyone, stop making fun of Elesis and Arme.
Ryan: Yes! It was this timing! Lire always stopped them when they were fighting!
Lass: If it wasn't for Lire, someone might have gotten hurt.
Lire: Are you making fun of me now?
Ronan: I'm just reminiscing our past. It's a good story.
Ryan: Lire is good at comforting people. They stopped arguing when Lire was there. What's your secret? Do you have sisters in your hometown that act like them?
Lire: Sisters? No. U, but I have a friend who resembles Elesis and Arme.
Ronan: I've heard this before. Was it Myrielle?
Lire: Yes. Myrielle is... Brave like Elesis and curious like Arme. Myrielle influenced me to dream about the outside world.
Lass: Do you say harsh words because your friend influenced you?
Lire: Was it h-harsh?
Arme: Huh? Myrielle resembles me and Elesis? Then who fought Myrielle?
Lire: Fighting gets people closer to each other.
Elesis: So it was you? Lire fighting someone... I can't imagine.
Lass: It wasn't an experience... You were the person directly involved.
Lire: We just had different opinions. When we have different opinions, there is a chance to talk... And it's a way to understand the other person. See. Elesis and Arme are different.
Arme: It sounds like you left us to fight on purpose.
Lire: Elesis. Your bath water is getting cold.
Elesis: Tell the others to bathe first. I'm going to organize the equipment and bathe last.
Lire: Everyone already bathed. It's just you, Elesis.
Lire: The sword is in good condition. I can't believe it was used every day.
Elesis: No. I just sharpened the blade. I have to tie the knot again... and balance the weight again.
Lire: Are you thinking about your father?
Lire: You always touch that sword when you had something in mind about your father.
Elesis: Did... I?
Elesis: I did it unconsciously... Did you notice?
Lire: It's about Elesis and Arme. And I have good eyes. Don't worry too much. And don't worry about getting the others involved. We are your friends. We are part of this.
Elesis: Really... You know me too well.
Lire: And I know more. I know that you are hiding your wound.
What? This... This will heal eventually. Don't worry about it.
Lire: What if it becomes a scar? You can't leave it regardless of how small the wound is. Stop tying the knot on your sword... and put some bandage on your wound.
Elesis: Thank you for taking care of me.
Lire: No problem. Go wash. I will put a bandage on you after you are done.
A letter to my hometown
Lire: Apple who works at the Dimensional Trade Exchange arrived. She likes the fish that live around Eryuell Island. I think I'm going to offer it again after she helps me to deliver this letter. We always dreamed of adventuring the outside world together, but... I think you influenced me, Myrielle. I was just following your dreams, but I'm adventuring other worlds.
Adventures are full of wonderful things just like what you said. I want to introduce my friends to you at some point. I'll be looking forward to a day when we can go on an adventure together... And I'll put off the joy of reunion. Please stay healthy.
Post officer, can you please deliver this letter to Lidmir? Apple doesn't like to go to my house because he bugged her too much last time.
A bow made from the scales of the Spirit Lord, Innadril.
Elves of the Eryuell Island decided to craft a bow made from Innadril as the battle between the dark forces of Bermesiah drags on.
Innadril is known as the Spirit Lord of Wind. Some people enjoy the gentle breeze while others die by her razor-sharp wind. Those who do not know how to handle this bow could die of a swift death.
However, there is nothing to worry about. Lire Eryuell is talented in handling Innadril's storm.
- Physical Attack: 1400
- Physical Defense: 430
- Magic Defense: 250
- Max Health: 1470
- Shop: Can be purchased in Guild Point Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly through Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Physical Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
태양을 쏘는 명사수
|Unlock all Soul Imprint traits|
|Color||Name||2 set is equipped||4 set is equipped|
|Vows of Violence||Basic Attack Speed Increase 6.00%||When using basic attacks, acquire 'Vows of Violence' effect.
(Can stack up to 10 times)
[Vows of Violence]
|Critical Chance Increase + Base Attack Speed Increase + Base Attack Damage Increase|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
|Skill Cooldown Reduction + Base Attack Speed Increase + Base Attack Damage Increase|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
|The First 3|
|Trial Forest in the Serdin Kingdom. That is where the legend began.|
|Completion Reward: x750|
|You cannot pull too strong or be too lax.|
|Completion Reward: x450|
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, Lire was given a new Korean voice actress.
- Except for Korea, Lire was released on the first day of each month in all servers.
- Sun Piercer is also known as the Sun-Shooting Marksman.
- Arch Ranger's design is based on Lire's eponymous third job from the original game.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, however, the Great Bow is noticeably smaller in comparison.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, Innadril has been consistently referred to as a "King". However, the description in Arch Ranger's mission scroll from the original game states that the deity is an ancient ocean goddess.
- God Bow's design is based on Lire's fourth job Nova from the original game.
- God Bow shares the same name with Narushi's final stage evolution.
- Sylphid's design is based on Lire's Zephyr Coordi set used in the original game to promote her Skill Tree.
- Zephyr is known as Sylphid on the Korean server in the original game.
- There was a controversy about the initial skill cut-in of Golden Summer Week. Some parts of the artwork were found to be retraced from the Granblue Fantasy.
in the game
- The developers had since issued an apology on July 8 and the release of the avatar was delayed to July 16 to update the image as soon as possible.
- Innadril's Bow is the first known Exclusive Equipment that is also a skill.
- Quick Shot's icon seems to mirror that of ELSWORD. in
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "I'm Lire Eryuell. I'll be in your care."
- "I came from Eryuell Island on Aernas."
- "My name Lire is based on the goddess, Lisnar."
- "Lire also means singing in Elvish."
- "It may not be something to brag about, but I'm pretty good at vegetable dishes."
- "Lights shine bright when we meet..."
- "Do you want to learn Elvish? It is not an easy language to learn. The words are difficult and the grammar is very different."
- "Sing for me and I'll sing for you."
- "The arrow does not pierce the wind, it rides it."
- "My favorite flower is the lily. I look like one? Well, thank you..."
- "On the contrary, you must be more cautious when you are in a hurry. It is much easier to lose sight of the mistakes being made after all."
- "Are you okay? You look very tired."
- "May the sun warms your path..."
- "Elesis... Do not try to shoulder everything on your own."
- "Does your heartache? I wish to comfort you."
- "There's no need to force yourself. It's nice, just sitting here."
- "Speaking with you is very enjoyable."
- "You are... a good person."
- "Elesis and Arme are like family."
- "Watching Cindy reminds me of my childhood when I learned magic."
- "You're a really fun person!"
- "Excuse me... Could you guys stop fighting and cheer up!"
- "I swear... They're always fighting whenever they get the chance..."
- "I'm pretty...? Is that how you approach every girl?"
- "If you close your eyes and listen closely, you will be able to hear the spirits singing."
- "You want me to close my eyes? Is this a surprise?"
- "What kind of flower is it? It gives off such a nice scent."
- "It reminds me of spring on Eryuell Island."
- "In that case, I would like a marvelous person."
- "Even if you can't sing well, we can still enjoy songs together."
- "Ah... For something that difficult... It would be best to ask Arme..."
- "Is it too much to ask for everyone to just get along?"
- "What's wrong? Did I say something weird?"
- "Sing praises!"
- "Everyone shut up! I will kill you with excitement!"
- "The wound is too deep! If we don't treat it quickly..."
- "That's was amazing! How did you do that?"
- "You're the Dark Edgelord of Doom? How spectacular!"
- "A Sword Saint? You must be an amazing person!"
- "KYAA! That type of disgusting monster should be put away!"
- "Elesis, how could you eat everything?!"
- "Please stop fighting!"
- "Oh wow! So amazing!"
- "Arme... You should say things like that to yourself."
- "I'm pretty sure... that I told you..."
- "Let's start with some light steps~"
- "Let's embark on this journey with a good attitude."
- "I think something good will happen in this battle!"
- "Don't worry. I'll be protecting everyone from the back."
- "It takes two to tango." (with Arme in the same party)
- "Let's do the experiment more carefully." (with Arme in the same party)
- "Watch your steps."
- "Let's not be careless!"
- "Cheer up! We're almost at the end!"
- "Don't give up until the end!"
- "The morning breeze is so fresh! It makes me happy."
- "Sometimes, it feels nice to enjoy the afternoon sun."
- "Whenever I look up to the night sky, I feel peaceful."
- "You're back!"
- "Merry Christmas!"
- "Happy New Year!"
- "Don't worry. I'll be back soon."
- "We must have received the spirit's blessing for this expedition."
- "Will you upgrade me?"
- "Will you evolve me?"
- "Will you awaken me?"
- "Would you Prestige me?"
- "Would you select my Trait?"
- "Would you Transcendence Awakening me?"
- "Would you Limit Break me?"
- King is the recurring term used to describe Innadril in the actual game. As already mentioned, however, Innadril was called a goddess in the description of Arch Ranger's mission scroll from the original game. For consistency, 'Lord' is preferred by this Wiki.
- King of Elementals and Wind is likely a mistranslation as well. For consistency, 'Spirit Lord of Wind' is preferred by this Wiki.