"Talented but uninspired worker."
- Name: Lulu
- Age: 18
- Hobbies: Looking up at the sky doing nothing
- Likes: Not doing anything, holidays, and his younger sister
- Dislikes: Activity, coming to work
Shasha has an older brother and whenever people learn that she does, they ask what he is like.
Because Shasha didn't want to hear other people speaking negatively towards Lulu, she always elaborated on his positive side. Ever since he started to work he has never missed a day of work and always and etc.
However, Shasha is not saying these things because she understands Lulu but instead, Shasha and her ambitious mind cannot understand her boring brother.
"You stupid! Promotion is positive, do you not want to do more important things and make lots of money?"
"Everyone likes different things. I like doing the same old things and not be stressed about new tasks each day. I have stable work hours, always get paid, it is all about stability!"
Same old, same old.
She never understood if her brother was uninspired and useless in his battles, but she knew how capable he was and that was always driving her nuts. There may never come a time when Shasha will be able to understand Lulu.
- Wizard's Labyrinth: Hero's Room Clear Reward.
- Annihilation: Annihilation S Hero Select Ticket.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Platinum Chest.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
as a Boss
Lulu can be fought as a boss in Act 14.6: The Escape and uses his designated skills as a unit.
- A pet of the same name appears in the original game. Unlike Pepe and Rocco who have other versions in other worlds, however, the pet does not seem to parallel Lulu.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "I wish everything was done automatically. I just want to monitor it."
- "My sibling said to dream big and then was dispatched to a danger zone."
- "An athletic meet? I think I'm going to be sick on that day..."
- "Mass Demon World Tourism? Who thought of that horrendous idea...?"
- "Mm... Shasha... Are you doing well...?"
- "Life? I want to live a long and boring life."
- "Assiduous worker? Me?"
- "Hm... If you feel sick, you should go to a hospital..."
- "My profession? I am working at the Demon World Station."
- "O-overtime? Uh, I think I'm going to be sick in the afternoon..."
- "Yay! I love it when there are fewer customers."
- "I'm fine with where I am now. I just want easy work with pay."
- "You should never overwork."
- "Entrance to the Underworld? Demon World and the Underworld is a bit different... but let's just say they're the same."