- Name: Lydia Norwood
- Age: 18
- Hobbies: Viewing horoscope, purchasing lottery tickets
- Likes: Big fortune
- Dislikes: Gloomy future
In the harbor city of Beroiah, there are as many merchant groups as there are stars in the sky. As the Mecca of commerce, Beroiah is a place where merchants come with dreams of striking it rich, only to appear and disappear just as quickly.
Norwood Company is a small business in Beroiah, whose profits were barely enough to stay afloat. Lydia, who was born as the eldest, learned about the business while following her father around as a child. Neither Lydia nor her father was very skilled in the way of business, but they dreamed of one day being Beroiah's wealthiest merchants.
However, due to a mist that covered the harbor, their cargo could not be transported in time which put Norwood Company in danger of shutting down. With the company facing a crisis, Lydia's father collapsed due to shock Lydia decides that she alone would figure out the cause of the mist to save Norwood Company and leaves Beroiah in the darkness of the night to investigate.
- Adventure: Beroiah Zone Dungeon Clear Reward.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from a Treasure Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Physical Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
|It All Starts Now|
|Kricktria, a world in a dimension far from Aernas. The beginnings of hopes and dreams start here!|
|Completion Reward: x50|
- Lydia's character portrait is based on her final stage evolution, Sniper.
- Lydia's Trainee evolution has two versions.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "One day I will make my family powerful!"
- "As long as my father is bedridden, I will work hard as the firstborn."
- "Honestly, I don't think I can do it well. I don't have the skills and always make mistakes..."
- "Thank you for consoling me! I'll be strong!"
- "S, so... That is... Uhm..."
- "*Crying* As I thought... I'm useless..."
- "I know too... That I don't have skills as a merchant..."
- "You don't know the Norwood Company?! Then again, we aren't that famous..."
- "Don't worry! I can at least handle this much!"
- "I did it! It was a success!"
- "I can be upgraded. Please make me stronger!"
- "I can be evolved. Please make me stronger!"
- "I can be awakened. Please make me stronger!"
- "I can Prestige. Make me stronger!"
- "You can select my Trait. Make me stronger!"
- "I can Transcendence the Awakening. Make me stronger!"