"The Corrupt Herb Growing Farmer."
Looking for someone who wants to learn to farm and grow with us like a family. (^^)*
Time? Why would you ask something like that? You'll have enough time to sleep! Break time? Everyone seems to find time to take breaks...
Pay? You'll start as a trainee. You don't receive money as a trainee. You have experience? Okay then, why don't we meet face to face and negotiate. How could you so bluntly bring up money. Its a delicate topic that shouldn't be discussed here.
Benefits? We pretty much have the same things everyone else does. There's no need to go into specific detail...
What's important is that you have a clean appearance, you are patient, responsible, and have a positive attitude. Like I said, we're like family here... Don't think about it too much and contact me soon!
- Adventure: Abbey Zone Dungeon Clear Reward.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from a Treasure Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
as a Boss
Mandragora can be fought as a boss in Act 1.6: Herb Fairy, We Meet Again and used her designated skills as a unit.
- Mandragora is also the name of a plant genus. There are many species in the genus that also have this name.
- "Hm, the calculations are not adding up..."
- "Kyle you fool! Just wait until I get my hands on you!"
- "A corrupt owner?! You will not find a more honest farmer than me..."
- "That guy... Seriously... He looks like he would do a terrible job!"
- "Do you want to learn farming? Money? You don't need money for learning."
- "Expensive?! Do you know how good this herb is?"
- "Minimum wage? Benefits? You really don't know much about now the worlds works..."
- "Go ahead and start digging! You won't find something like this easily!"