Master of Spring
"The Master of the verdant forest."
Since a long time ago, many lived within Kricktria's Forest of Life. Initially, they refused to interact with the humans and stubbornly maintained their way of life with the divine Nephilim at its core. However, as time passed some followers became interested in human society. With goodwill in their hearts, they assimilated themselves with humans. The group born from interacting with the humans lived on the outskirts of the forest and over time, many began to start looking like humans too.
Nymphyr is the leader of the inhabitants that have human-like qualities who live on the outskirts of the forest. With her special ability to control the wind, she maintains a strict image to govern them. Despite that, she is always curious as to how humans live on the outside and always listening for news from the outside.
Though from the outside she looks to be proper and virtuous, her head is filled with the dream of one day shedding the title of leader and venturing into the world.
- Adventure: Forest of Life Zone Dungeon Clear Reward.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly through Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from a Treasure Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
As a boss
Nymphyr can be fought as a boss in Act 6.3: Guardian of the Forest.
Nymphyr utilizes the same attacks she has as a playable character.
- Nymphyr's character portrait is based on her final stage evolution, Master of Spring.
- Full Bloom shares the same evolution name as Hanaru's first stage evolution.
- Verdure bears a striking resemblance to the Xenian deity Gaia which also governs Aernas' Forest of Life.
- "Thank you! I like you too."
- "The wind is always with you."
- "I, too, can be scary when angered!"
- "To be able to do this without hesitation... Outsiders are amazing!"
- "Do you... hate me?"
- "I can feel Mother Nature's anger."
- "There are times that I wish I could see the outsider's city."
- "I wish you peace like warm sunlight..."