- 1 Description
- 2 Acquisition
- 3 Attributes
- 4 Skills
- 5 Evolution
- 6 Recommended Sets
- 7 Collections
- 8 As a boss
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Quotes
- 12 References
- 13 Navigation
- Name: Pepe
- Age: 26
- Hobbies: Punching sandbag
- Likes: Boxing
- Dislikes: Kyle, hot pot
"K, killer Kyle..."
Pepe dropped his head. After a long time of living abroad, Pepe had returned to his hometown only to find no one there to greet him. Everyone that he knew had lost their lives to the killer, Kyle. Sadness and anger enveloped him. More than anything he resented himself for being powerless and not able to do anything against the killer Kyle. And with that Pepe continued to spend his days in sadness.
"Are you Pepe?"
One day, a raccoon who introduced himself as Rocco spoke to Pepe. For what reason would a raccoon speak to a mushroom?
"Do you want to get revenge on killer Kyle?"
At the sound of Kyle's name, flames rose in Pepe's, once, dead eyes. Kyle! He would give anything to be able to get revenge on killer Kyle.
"So how about it? How about joining me? With my coaching, I'll have you become the country's best box... No the world's best athlete."
"I will bum it all down for a chance to get my revenge!"
From then on, Pepe started his fiery training with Rocco.
- Adventure: Abbey Zone Dungeon Clear Reward.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from a Treasure Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Physical Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
|When the people living in the forest near the Abbey hear Kyle's name, they grind their teeth. Kyle... What kind of life are you living...?|
|Completion Reward: x250|
|Huh? It's Human?!|
|After evolving them, they became human!|
|Completion Reward: x300|
As a boss
Pepe can be fought as a mini-boss in Act 1.3: Where the Meteor Falls.
Pepe utilizes the same attacks he has as a playable character.
- Pepe's character portrait is based on his first stage evolution, Challenger.
- A more gentle Pepe exists in Aernas and can be acquired as a pet in the original game.
- When evolved, however, he becomes Chaos Pepe which resembles the Kricktria version.
- Even when they show intelligence as close to humans, it seems that the consumption of Pepe's kind is "normal" in the Grand Chase universe.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "To be an exceptional athlete, efforts must not be spared."
- "This too, is a type of training. I will not avoid it!"
- "The result of today's training is very good."
- "Let's quickly start the upgrade training!"
- "Let's quickly start the evolution training!"
- "Let's quickly start the awakening training!"
- "Hurry and Prestige me!"
- "Hurry and select my Trait!"