|— GRAND CHASE —|
[Special] Flash of LightEdit
Required Level: Lv 0
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Info: A special attack that strikes an enemy with a sudden flash of light.
- Dawn: A glyph clings onto the opponent for extra damage.
- Twilight: The skill, upon hitting the enemy, gives a debuff that stops the enemy's HP recovery for 5 seconds.
[Passive] Combo Special AttackEdit
Required Level: Lv 2
Requires: [Special] Flash of Light
Input: During basic combo, X (can be done 5 times)
Info: Fires off glyph sphere/s during the basic combo. Reduces monsters' Attack and Defense when struck.
[Special] Eye of the StormEdit
Required Level: Lv 4
Requires: [Passive] Combo Special Attack
Cooldown: 18 seconds
Info: Summons an energy ball in front.
- Dawn: The ball lingers for a few seconds, and enemies within range are inflicted with Haste(if glyphed). If the enemy makes contact, it explodes into a whirling vortex.
- Twilight: A whirling vortex of dark energy is produced that stops the enemy's HP recovery for 5 seconds at the final hit.
[Passive] Dash Special AttackEdit
Required Level: Lv 6
Requires: [Special] Eye of the Storm
Input: During dash/dash atack, X
Info: Fires off a glyph sphere while dashing or using dash attacks.
[Special] Final Flash of LightEdit
Required Level: Lv 8
Requires: [Passive] Dash Special Attack
Cooldown: 26 seconds
Info: A ranged special attack that shoot a wave of force
- Dawn: The sphere is fired off diagonally downward, slowing down(if glyphed) as it makes contact inflicting more hits, before ending the move with an explosion.
- Twilight: The sphere is fired off horizontally, dealing massive damage. In fatal condition, it will be similar to Dark Matriarch's [Special Havoc].
[Passive] Jump Special AttackEdit
Required Level: Lv 10
Requires: [Special] Final Flash of Light
Input: While in midair/jump attack, X
Info: Fires a glyph sphere while in midair.
[Passive] Special Skill StrengthenEdit
Required Level: Lv 12
Requires: [Passive] Jump Special Attack
Info: When the user casts a skill, arrows keys appear above the user. The user may decide to spend a talisman to improve/alter the effects of a special skill.