- Name: Sachi
- Age: 18
- Hobbies: Dance of hope
- Likes: Smiling and hitting the person next to you
- Dislikes: Heavy atsmosphere
There is a famous legend regarding Kricktria's desert that most travelers and merchants are familiar with. The story goes that why a lonely traveler loses their mind to the desert heat, a mysterious woman will appear and revive the person through her beautiful dancing.
There are always rumors about people having seen her, however, there hasn't been any definite proof. Also, you'd have to be a complete fool to go out in the hot desert alone just to meet her. Maybe it's just a nice story created by veterans to help give peace to new travels scared to enter the far and wide desert.
Anyhow! Someone once said that the beauty of the desert is because there is an oasis... Then maybe the desert of Kricktria is beautiful because of this legend?
- Wizard's Labyrinth: Hero's Room Clear Reward.
- Annihilation: Annihilation S Hero Select Ticket.
- Shop: Can be purchased in Prana Shop.
- Fusing Heroes: Acquire randomly via Hero Fusion.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Platinum Chest.
- Treasure Chest: Can be acquired from Diamond Chest.
- Shop: Can be acquired from Summon Shop.
|Max Health||Magic Attack||Physical Defense||Magic Defense|
|Skill Cooldown Reduction + Base Attack Speed Increase + Skill Damage Increase|
|LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5||LVL 4/5|
DISCLAIMER: These sets of equipment are purely based on the varying opinions in the Grand Chase community. Recommendations will always change as the game expands. This section only serves as a model for others to consider and players are encouraged to customize their build.
|The Eternal Kingdom|
|A desert that had been protected by an empire of imps for the last 1000 years. Though it had been invaded by demons, it will not be destroyed so easily.|
4★ Big Imp
|Completion Reward: x450|
- Sachi's character portrait is based on her final stage evolution, Rhythm Master.
- As someone who can bend spacetime, there is a possibility that Sachi might be a deity.
- In a later update where new information was added to the Heroes' profiles, however, Sachi has since been officially identified as a human.
- Sachi does not show up in the main story but appears in the Daily Defense mode of the Battle System.
- Main article: Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser/Gallery
- "It's my special stage! Check me out!"
- "When you see me dance you will forget all about your pain~"
- "Yeah! Everyone! Let the Rhythm take control!"
- "This is my victory sword dance! Drop the beat!"
- "Ugh! Sachi's in a pinch!"
- "Are you my fan? Thank you for cheering for me!"
- "Fufu~♪ Have you been charmed by my dancing?"
- "Wahhh~! Being alone is scary."
- "Just leave it to me~!"
- "Oh yeah~! It's a special reward!"
- "Yeah~! I'm ready to upgrade~♪"
- "Yeah~! I'm ready to evolve~♪"
- "Woohoo~! I'm ready to awaken~~♪"
- "Yay~! Prestige ready~♪"
- "Yay~! Trait ready~♪"
- "Yay~! Transcendence Awakening ready~~♪"