The Story Timeline expands the chronological table of Grand Chase history that was provided by KOG and summarizes all known events within the Grand Chase universe. It includes stories that were omitted after the story revamp but don't contradict with the established lore and attempts to organize them in chronological order. For any inconsistencies found, whether a retcon or mistake from KOG's part, newer information is preferred. If the change originated in Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, information published during the development of the PC game shall be prioritized as long as nothing drastic was applied in the storyline.
While some stories happened in an unspecified time, those that were indicated or hinted to happen between certain events will be placed accordingly. However, events in the manhwa cannot be inserted due to having a different narrative from the game.
(This article is currently under development and the order of events is subject to change depending on the information added in the future.)
In a time long passed, actual time unknown
- In the beginning, there was a Creator. The Creator made Gods that were in charge of forging the universe and Gods that were in charge of destroying it.
- Instead of living with the gods in the physical world, Elyos was created to house the ferocious demons. When necessary, the demons would travel to the physical world through the use of the Dimension's Door to bring destruction.
Before Kounat, 3300 years prior
- Ernasis the goddess of war and bravery, Lisnar the goddess of mercy and spirit, and Amenias the goddess of wisdom and harmony led to the creation of the world.
- The world was named after Ernasis, the representative god who had first arrived. It was inhabited by the humans, elves, and dwarves and the goddess selected those with bravery and creativity to help them continue the creation of the world.
- The gods quickly civilized the primitive humans so that they could be spread throughout the world and deliver their will. Ernasis gifted them with bravery, Lisnar gifted them with holiness and Amenias gifted them with wisdom. With these gifts in hand, the humans bravely expanded their territory, learned to use magic, and used the wisdom to develop machinery.
- Combining their powers, the gods and humans created a civilization at the center of Archimedia and called it Kounat.
- Many of the gods fell in love with the humans and the children conceived were born with distinguishable abilities unlike those that were born of just human parents. As the numbers of these children increased, they became known as the Celestials and with the gods, they accelerated the development of magic in Kounat.
- With Kounat at the core, the magic civilization spread to the whole region of Archimedia.
- The dwarves and the elves that inhabited the northern and southern regions of Kounat became influenced by the Celestials and through the exchange of information, accepted the advanced civilization.
- From the exchange, the elves were able to use more powerful magic and the dwarves obtained information to advance their mechanical engineering.
- Out of sight of other goddesses, the Malevolent Horde grew and threatened to destroy everything that was good in Aernas.
- On a trip to the East, the goddess of life and purity Agnesia came face to face with the terrible magical creature made of pure evil.
- Agnesia used all her powers to seal the creature within her own body and save the world but the consequence of using that forbidden magic drained almost all of her divine powers, leading her to the brink of death. Should Agnesia die, the evil in her body would be released.
- On her last legs and spending the last spark of her divine power, Agnesia cast a spell of eternal resurrection.
- Through the ages, Agnesia would be doomed to continue being reborn in order to keep the seal intact.
Holy Power, Year 1300
- As the territory of the Celestial’s became stabilized, the gods decided to choose a person of excellence among the Celestials as king and establish the Kounat kingdom. Also, the year that they formed an alliance with the dwarves and elves, who had founded their own country, was declared as the start of Holy Power.
- The gods relegated the remaining creation of Aernas to the new leader and the three goddesses and left for another planet.
Ancient Demon Wars
- While Aernas and Kounat thrived, Elyos declined into war, where the demonic tribes organized themselves against the powerful Asmodians.
- Edna Vervidad saved Void from his death by sacrificing her own life.
- Upon the death of his lover, Void went crazy in combat and ended the war, virtually decimating all combatants on both sides of the battle and nearly killing the powerful Asmodian wizard Oz Pone Max Reinhardt.
- At some point, Oz who was part of the demonic tribes had a change of heart and wanted to become good. As the one who possessed the Core of Elyos, he retreated to his hideout and used the core in his forging.
- Creating a very powerful sword and embedding the core into it, he named the sword Grandark.
- Oz created the Grandark to counteract Void's Eclipse. However, he was unable to tame the essence within Grandark, which ultimately led him to create Zero Zephyrum on December 9, the only one who could wield Grandark.
- He investigated the old territory of the ancient demons in order to find the ancient demons' core, an essential of creature creation.
- Taking the body of a deceased ancient hero, Oz resurrected the body.
- Void attacked Oz in search of the core, but Oz managed to protect the core during the assault, as well as Grandark and its beholder.
- When Ley von Crimson River was born on January 27, she has soon diagnosed an incurable disease and was not supposed to live for very long. Ley had inherited the arcane power of the Crimson River family, but the power was absorbing her life force.
- Despite living with her illness, Ley grew up alongside Dio Burning Canyon, but the disease continued to separate the two.
- As Ley grew weaker and weaker, Peter von Crimson River called upon Oz to perform a forbidden ritual that would fuse her soul with the ancient warrior Edna. As the years passed Ley was slowly cured of her illness and gradually began to resemble Edna, both in appearance and power.
- With the Asmodians now commanding them, the demonic tribes began to rebuild. Wanting to avoid a new war in Elyos, the Asmodian leader, and a high ranked demon Heitaros Cratsus decided to erect a demonic army, emphasizing that the demonic tribes were threatened by the existence of other civilizations outside of their world and therefore they should act first by destroying these other beings.
- Although not all the inhabitants of Elyos agree with the invasion, they had no time to try to stop it since Heitaros acted very quickly.
First Demon War
- A faction of Extremists appeared out of the demons that were under the orders to only destroy at the will of the Creator. They were not satisfied with the current state of the Demon world and took it upon themselves to destroy the physical world to extend their territories rather than only being expected to destroy worlds that were old and decrepit. Heitaros, with his demon troops, had already destroyed many other worlds and their next target was Aernas.
- Heitaros opened a Dimension's Door on the eastern part of Kounat in Archimedia and numerous demons made their way into the land. They advanced into the capital of Kounat in order to first destroy the powerful magic civilization created by the gods. Hearing the news, the three goddesses, the King of Kounat and Kounat's troops met the demons at the gates that led into Artione Plains.
- A part of the Moderate faction, Dio was sent by the Burning Canyon clan as an amnesty to fight alongside Kounat.
- The Aernas Hammer was the ultimate weapon of Kounat. It was made by converting a device that had accumulated holy power into a weapon. It was a weapon that could deal the damage of the gods without them having to be there.
- The weapon was activated and fired towards the demon troops and Heitaros.
- Heitaros was gravely wounded from the attack and quickly ran back to Elyos through Dimension’s Door. With the leader of the troop gone, the remaining troops scattered throughout the continent.
- The demons who had scattered after the battle spread all over Archimedia into the farthest reaches of Aernas and tried to destroy the world by turning the existing lifeforms into monsters.
- The three goddesses have lost most of their powers during the battle with Heitaros and swiftly made a last-ditch effort to seal Dimension’s Door and send it back to the Demon world.
- The era that was rich with the blessings of the gods had passed and the period of great chaos had begun with the constant fear of invading monsters.
- Dio prepared to return to his own world by sealing away his powers when he sensed a distortion near one of the portals and decided to investigate.
- Suspicious of the situation, Ley's father decided to send her in Aernas to find Dio and secure the alliance between the two families.
Holy Power, Year 1800
- Hundreds of years after the Magic War, Mari Ming Ornette, the daughter of Hadunak Myu Ornette of the Kounat Royal Family, was born on July 4.
Great Explosion of Kounat
- Thirteen days before the explosion, the Highlanders disappeared in Kounat.
- The Prime Minister of Kounat, Baldinar, by chance, obtained the Klara Libri, which was a sacred tome that contained all the secrets of the world. With the tome in hand, he was able to gain all the knowledge about the creation of Aernas, the gods, the demons and their Creator.
- With the knowledge he had gained, Baldinar lost all reasoning and devised a plan to use the power of the gods and demons to become the creator. He put the plan into action.
- He started the first part of his plan by researching the demons that had spread all over the world and acquired the demonic essence of the demons.
- A disease caused by the "demonic virus" spread throughout Kounat, making the affected citizens go violent. Strange lifeforms also appeared within the city.
- General Esnar Din Kanavan deduced that something is suspicious about the outbreak and proceeded to investigate privately.
- An enraged Void appeared in the outskirts of Kounat but was defeated by Baldinar, Kassias Grandiel, and Mage Scarde Vi Serdin. However, Baldinar was almost killed in his attempt to destroy the ancient demon. Immediately, Grandiel teleported Void away from the group, much to Baldinar's annoyance.
- Later, Baldinar produced a Soul Stone, a crystal of holy power and amplified it through Aernas Hammer in order to obtain both the power of the gods and the power of the demons. However, the hammer did not recognize Baldinar as the owner of the holy power and the unstable holy power exploded taking Kounat as its sacrifice.
- Where there was a sign of an explosion, Mari was put in a capsule for escape according to evacuation procedures of the royal family in case of emergency, but as the most part of the explosion was carried out, the capsules were not powered and failed to launch. However, Mari's capsule was powered by an unknown power, so it escaped right before the explosion then fell into a lake. Mari fell asleep for a thousand years.
- As part of Baldinar's schemes, the Elf Kingdom and the Dwarf Kingdom went into war, blaming each other due to the misunderstandings regarding the great explosion and their missing kings.
- After a long voyage, the human and elf survivors of the great explosion made their way to the continent of Bermesiah.
- The elf survivors did not settle on the first land that they came across, but instead traveled further and settled on an island away from the continent, naming the island Eryuell.
- The human survivors advanced further into the continent under the command of Esnar Din Kanavan and Scarde Vi Serdin and established the Kanavan Kingdom.
- After the founding of Kanavan kingdom, King Kanavan sent his brother and Mage Serdin to organize a separate army to advance farther into the southwestern part of the land. On their long journey, they were able to find a proper piece of land. However, instead of King Kanavan’s brother who had died during the trip, Mage Serdin established the land as the Serdin Kingdom.
- Brotherly nations, Kanavan kingdom, and Serdin kingdom declared the first year of Kingdom Calendar at the same time.
- Eckhart Sieghart, the ancestor of Sieghart family, rejected the top general position bestowed upon him by King Kanavan and left the palace to become the leader of the Ruby Knights. As the leader, he journeyed across the lands to find the areas inhabited by monsters.
- For generations, the Kanavan kingdom produced outstanding swordsman and the Serdin kingdom produced outstanding mages. The two kingdoms progressed greatly based on their own virtues.
- Even after several hundreds of years after the establishment of the kingdoms, Baldinar had survived as an astral form due to the effects of the Soul Stone that he had created. Though he had lost all his powers, his ambitions remained and he wandered the world to find clues to powers that could revive him.
- Baldinar continued to survive in his astral form, by taking demonic essence from the demons and monsters all over Aernas and soon arrived in Xenia.
- During the great explosion of Kounat, the Soul stone had shattered and six pieces of the stone had landed in Xenia. The native guardians that had existed in Xenia, each took a piece of the soul stone and believing it to be the essence of the gods. With the stones, they governed Xenia as the six gods.
- Once Baldinar realized that the essence that each god held was a piece of the Soul Stone, he snuck deep into the land and began to spread the demonic essence he had acquired. The demonic essence dispersed into the land, turning the animals and living beings into monsters to infect the gods with darkness.
- Due to the evil energy that had been spread by Baldinar, numerous creatures in Xenia evolved into monsters and with it, the gods started to lose their sanity.
- Taking advantage of the confusion, Baldinar approached Ashtaroth, the guardian of Fortress of Ascension stole his soul and made him his puppet.
- Finally acquiring a useful body, Baldinar was able to secretly move about Xenia without the other gods realizing the situation and put Xenia in a further state of chaos. With his powers, he strengthened the monsters wandering the world and alienated the humans to create war.
- The 35th successor of the Sieghart Family, Ercnard Sieghart was born on April 30 in the Kanavan kingdom. As a talented swordsman, Ercnard joined the Sieghart family’s Ruby Knights, but also spent a short time as part of the Royal Knights and was officially recorded in history books of the royal family.
- At some point, Ercnard also became a Sword Master.
- Following the source of monsters, Ercnard Sieghart made his way to Archimedia. Once arrived, he was attacked by monsters of incomparable strength than those that he had dealt with in Bermesiah. Gravely wounded, he was saved by the squad of Highlanders who had survived since the time of the ancient Kounat.
- Reborn as a Highlander with an immortal body, Sieghart was taught how to fight using his newfound powers. However, by his own mistake, his saviors were found and all killed by Ashtaroth. Being the sole survivor, Sieghart swore vengeance against Ashtaroth and began to travel the world in order to track him down.
- After around 600 years, Elscud Sieghart, the father of Elesis was born in Kanavan kingdom in Bermesiah and soon after became the leader of the Ruby Knights.
- On the same date and time, Princess Anyumena Din Kanavan of Kanavan kingdom, Kanavan Royal Guard Karina Erudon of the Erudon Family, and Princess Enaruvvui Serdin of Serdin kingdom were born.
- Ronan Erudon was born on October 17 in the Kanavan kingdom.
- He is the firstborn of the prestigious Erudon family and a cousin of Karina Erudon.
- Asin was born on May 3 in the Kanavan kingdom.
- Rin was born on February 2 in the small village of Gaon, an area distant and isolated from the rest of the world.
- She was found to be incarnate of Goddess Agnesia and was showered with love from the townspeople.
- Elesis Sieghart was born on August 5 in the Kanavan kingdom.
- Arme Glenstid was born on September 12 in the Serdin Kingdom.
- Arme was called the cursed child due to all the destruction she would leave around the village. She had been born with a magic power that was beyond her control and in the end, her parents, who could no longer handle it, left her at the steps of the Violet Mage guild.
- The guild master Grand Mage Serre adopted Arme.
- Lire Eryuell was born on December 3rd in the Eryuell Island.
- Amy Plie was born on July 20 in Silver Land from the Xenia continent.
Year Unknown, Birth of Lass
- Lass was born a half demon and half human on June 20 to a father who came from the Underworld and a human mother. His father disappeared soon after he was born and his mother was ostracized even in exile for giving birth to an ominous child.
- She abandoned Lass after enduring all that she could and he was captured by a circus that used him as a monster attraction.
- While still living his life as an attraction, he one day woke up to an unknown power that went out of control and burned down the circus.
- With his newly found freedom, he wandered Aernas until he met the one that would teach him the ways of the assassin. Once he mastered the skills, Lass and his assassin trainees created the Silver Cross Thieves.
- In Kanavan kingdom, Karina Erudon, age 14, was the youngest member of Royal Guard and became friends with Princess Anyu who was of the same age. As part of an exchange training, the two traveled together to the Serdin Kingdom.
- In the exchange training of Serdin kingdom, Princess Anyu and Karina met Princess Enna and participated in the training together. They all became close friends.
- After two years of exchange training in Serdin, Princess Anyu, Karina, and Princess Enna were on their way back to Kanavan when they ran into Ashtaroth, who had been investigating Bermesiah.
- Though Karina and the princesses survived, Ashtaroth had quickly disposed of the royal families that had traveled with them. Ashtaroth put Karina under a demonization spell which led to her being ruled as the main culprit of the royal family massacre and was exiled from Kanavan.
- The hatred for humans grew in Karina and she decided to follow the traces of evil energy that led her to Ashtaroth. Through him, she was reborn as Kaze’aze and learned how to use demonic powers and evil magic.
- Later in Ellia, Lass had his body stolen by Kaze'aze and plants her soul inside him to use him as a puppet.
- Ronan Erudon was commissioned as a member of Royal Guard when he was twelve years old and also appointed as a direct Royal Guard of Princess Anyu who was in the first position of succession for the throne.
- Princess Anyu ascended the throne as Queen Kanavan and Princess Enna ascended the throne as Queen Serdin.
- With the accession of Queen Kanavan to the throne, Ronan was appointed as the commander of the Royal Guard.
- Kaze'aze had snuck into the Kanavan kingdom and bewitched their Queen, making her do as Kaze’aze willed. Ronan had noticed her existence, however, he too was caught in her enchantment. Using the Queen as her pawn, Kaze’aze prepared for war.
- War breaks out between the kingdoms of Kanavan and Serdin.
- The palace of Serdin kingdom was attacked by a lightning war of Kanavan kingdom with swordsmen, in the beginning, so the leading members including Queen Serdin were almost killed. However, with wits of Queen Serdin and Head of Violet Mage Guild, Grand Mage, they moved the command into Mage Guild and began a long war.
- Serdin who started to fight against Kanavan with all the prohibited attack magic tackled the excellent knights of Kanavan and they advanced and retreated repeatedly. The war was continued for five years while neither kingdom took a chance of winning in the war.
- As the fighting dragged on, Kaze'aze grew frustrated with the war. She sent Queen Kanavan to the front lines which led to Kanavan’s victories on the battlefield. Queen Serdin took advantage of the opportunity and placed an awakening spell on Queen Kanavan.
- Queen Kanavan regained her true personality and snuck back to her castle to release Ronan, the commander of her royal guard, from the enchantment. She tasked Ronan with spying on Kaze'aze's hidden monster soldiers and sent him out of the kingdom. She also sent a letter to Elscud, head of the Ruby Knights explaining the current situation and requesting his aid in defeating Kaze'aze.
- Elscud left his children, Elesis and Elsword to track Kaze'aze.
- Upon receipt of the letter, Elscud gathered his troops and launched an expedition to locate Kaze'aze. Acting upon information that one of Kaze'aze's minions was nearby, he entered Gorgos' Dungeon and fought against Red Gorgos himself. During the battle, a dimensional rift formed and Elscud disappeared through the crack between dimensions.
- Sensing traces of Ashtaroth's familiar evil energy, Sieghart made his way to Gorgos' Dungeon. He arrived in time to see Elscud disappearing into the dimensional rift. Unable to save Elscud, Sieghart defeated Gorgos and vanished.
- Not expecting such an attack, Kaze'aze realized her plans had been discovered. She placed an even more powerful enchantment upon Queen Kanavan and mobilized her monster soldiers to destroy Kanavan and Serdin simultaneously.
- With the devastating attacks from the monsters, the soldiers of Kanavan and Serdin called for a temporary truce and focused their efforts on fighting the monsters.
- Defying Kaze'aze's expectations, the humans were not easily defeated, instead, they combined their strength to combat the monsters.
- Queen Serdin had hoped Queen Kanavan would be able to catch Kaze'aze but was disappointed to learn that the plan had failed as Queen Kanavan's personality had been sealed perfectly.
- In desperation Queen Serdin would resort to her last best hope, she would form a group comprised of brave souls from the kingdoms of Kanavan and Serdin. This group would chase down Kaze'aze and would be known as... Grand Chase.
Age of Heroes
- When Rin turned 15, the village of Gaon was wiped out by a massive attack of demonic creatures. All the inhabitants fought bravely, but in the end, Rin was the only one to escape with her life.
- Behind that attack were the Evil Priests, servants of the ancient evil that sought to break free.
- The traumatized Rin was taken by fury. It made her feel the evil growing inside her, trying to break free from the seal. Having come in contact with her dark side for the first time, Rin thought that she needed help to contain the evil within.
- Armed with her sacred fan, Rin decided to ask for help from the people of the great city whose stories she heard since she was a child.
- The last Asura sensed the gathering of malignant forces and summoned the most distinguished warriors to bestow his divine teachings. However, the warriors had neither the strength of body nor the strength of mind to absorb the knowledge.
- Defeated by the Ascendant God, the Asura announced his final holy edict and commanded that once a great warrior was found, he shall inherit his title.
- Victor, Jin's master and former leader of the Silver Knights, had been training to become a Rama. However, his ill intentions failed him to achieve enlightenment.
- Not being able to accept failure, Victor hid the Vajra, a set of powerful weapons used by the Rama, in his fortress.
- At some point, Thanatos came upon Victor's mind and influenced his betrayal to the Silver Knights. Given newfound strength by the Ascendant God, Victor started his own militia, the Black Knights, to wreak havoc and corrupt Silver Land with dark energy.
- A nameless boy found the badly wounded Asin Tairin and saved his life. Tairin returned the favor by training the young boy with martial arts.
- When Tairin told him stories of his former student, Jin, the boy became determined to get stronger.
- One day, another battle ensued as monsters invaded the area, leaving Tairin in fatal condition. Two weeks later, Tairin has died. Deranged, the young boy swore to become stronger than anyone including Jin and took his master's name as his.
- Ronan emerged from the ranks to lead the Aegis Knights and rallied against the invasion and repeated attacks that followed from Kaze'aze.
- As Bermesiah continues to suffer from the war, the elves created a special bow made of Innadril's scales passed on from their ancestors with the hope of returning peace to the continent. Only the elite archers were allowed to use the bow.
- These archers are known as Arch Rangers.
- Serre discovered that they can convert their own mana to cast powerful spells if they form contracts with spirits. However, the spirits are particular about who they work with and join hands only with mages of exceptional power and character.
- These mages are known as Warlocks.
- Despite the allied forces of Elven Corps, Violet Mage, and Silver Cross, they remained vastly outnumbered.
- To compensate, the Silver Cross has been training more Dark Assassins to effectively counter monsters.
- Realizing that they cannot fend monsters with transformation alone, Chief Mo'ru Pi'su endowed the Druids with the power of Mother Nature.
- Before the formation of Grand Chase, Elesis competed against the son of Depas Farenwhite, Gerard, for the leadership of the Ruby Knights.
- In the end, Elesis won the contest for leadership and was appointed the leader of the Ruby Knights.
- After Elesis left for Serdin to join the Grand Chase, Gerard leads the Ruby Knights in her stead and supports her in her mission.
- Before the formation of Grand Chase, Lire is a member of the Elven Corps and was dispatched to join the Grand Chase.
- The childhood friend of Lire, Myrielle Ariaden, had always wanted to leave Eryuell Island but when the chance went to Lire, Myrielle told her to see the rest of the world for her.
- Before the formation of Grand Chase, Arme is a member of the Violet Mage guild.
- Hoping to encounter Kaze'aze and study her magic, Arme was off to form a team after Serre received the letter from Queen Serdin's couriers.
- Lime, a member of the Holy Knights, was separated from the group and got lost in the deserts of Bermesiah.
- Abingdon was dispatched by the two kingdoms of Bermesiah to help Grand Chase in their many adventures to fight evil.
- Elesis, Lire, and Arme have been introduced to each other in the Trial Forest.
- The girls went to a series of test given by the Knight Master in order to become the Grand Chase knights.
- Ryan drank water polluted with Kaze'aze's blood in the Trial Forest.
- In the Trial Tower, Knight Master asked the girls to defeat the Wendy creature as a test for newcomers.
- Afterward, they introduced themselves to each other formally. However, the girls initially didn't like each other's company.
- The girls went in the Outer Wall of Serdin unauthorized and encountered Sieghart who was looking for Grand Chase, not knowing that they are members of the group. He asked them to tell Grand Chase to group with him in Xenia.
- Afterward, they took down the orcs scattered in the area.
- After scolding the girls, Knight Master told them that they are officially Grand Chase members and tasked them to clear the Kerrie Beach with monsters, taking down the Harpy Queen that was possessed by Kaze'aze's power.
- Ley and Jeeves arrived in Aernas but they were not able to sense Dio at the moment.
- As the orcs are becoming more reckless, Knight Master tasked the Chase to stop them from attacking Serdin once and for all by defeating the Orc Lord who allied with Kaze'aze in return of a greater power.
- The Grand Chase depart from Serdin and Knight Master to hunt Kaze'aze, with Knight Master suggesting to search the Gorgos' Dungeon and locate the Red Gorgos which withholds information of Kaze'aze's whereabouts.
- Upon defeat, the creature warned Lire of her kind being attacked, and the group realized they need to head in Elven Forest.
- The Elven Forest was mostly wrecked when the Chase arrived.
- They met Gerard Farenwhite, the de facto leader of the Ruby Knights. He assisted them in the Elven Forest.
- They spotted Ryan in his wolf form, mistaking him as a monster. After introducing himself, he asked if the Grand Chase could help him fend off the orcs and other monsters that invaded the forest which they accepted.
- They found out that the Troll, who was possessed by Kaze'aze's power, is causing all the chaos in the Elven Forest. After defeating the creature, Ryan thanked the group and decided to join the Chase in order to protect the forests around the world.
- The Chase was crossing the Gorge of Oath to reach Kanavan when Ronan, who guards the area, requested their names. After learning they are the Grand Chase, he asked them to meet him in Gaikoz's Castle in order to eliminate the specter of Gaikoz. He blessed them with holy magic then left.
- Afterward, they took down the aggressive Drillmons who used to be gentle creatures according to Gerard.
- In Gerard's favor, the Grand Chase detoured and scouted the Marsh of Oblivion, a barren area where villagers who entered the place never came back.
- In addition, the marsh produces a foul scent, hindering the group's progress.
- They learned that a memory-eating troll named Elizabeth is responsible for the missing villagers, eventually taking down the monster.
- Due to a request from the Kanavan kingdom, Grand Chase arrived at an eerie place called the Forsaken Barrows and learned that the undead is being raised by a Lich. The Chase proceeded to push him back to his grave.
- Sieghart went to the Forsaken Barrows in attempts of stopping the Lich only to find out that the Chase already defeated the undead wizard. Still doubting their worth, not knowing they are the Grand Chase he was looking for, he asked to follow him in Ellia as a test to them.
- In the deserts, the Chase stumbled upon a collapsed Lime, much to her relief. However, she didn't seem to join them in their expedition.
- The group passed through the Forgotten City guarded by relics which were created in ancient times.
- According to Gerard, they were able to rescue a girl which was being attacked by the ancient relics not too long ago. However, he requested the Chase to find her father which he was unable to save.
- As they wonder about the strange machines, they came across a Paradom to get taken down after.
- Before they came upon Gaikoz's Castle, Arme has been continuing her training as a Combat Alchemist after passing the Marsh of Oblivion.
- She collected magical pot fragments found from the monsters during the adventure.
- Grand Chase arrived at Gaikoz's Castle in request of Ronan. According to Lire, it is the home of a fallen knight who lost his lover during the Kingdom wars and met his demise when he fell into a trap.
- They joined Ronan in defeating Gaikoz, who was fooled and manipulated by Kaze'aze thus they failed to persuade him. After the ordeal, Ronan decided to join the Chase after learning their mission to dispose of Kaze'aze, much to their delight.
- Gerard assumed to have left the group afterward.
- The Chase has reached Silver Land and entered The Whispering Woods. The elves sensed extremely unstable and violent energy of evil in the area. The group decided to find the Guardian Ent and learn about the current situation.
- Fighting countless poisonous monsters on their way to the Guardian Ent, they found out that the guardian was already engulfed with dark powers and mistook the Chase as intruders desecrating the forest.
- After regaining his senses, the Guardian Ent told them about an "army of darkness" that descended from the "land of the gods" to wreak havoc in Silver Land. They were prepared to fend off the attack until the Ent started hearing "voices" in his head, tormenting him. The group concluded that it might not be Kaze'aze's work and another evil entity is possibly behind the chaos.
- After thanking Grand Chase, the Guardian Ent entered a deep sleep to restore his power and nurse back the forest to health.
- Pan is devastated to see the headquarters in ruins. As he requested, the Chase explored the Ruins of the Silver Knights in hopes of finding his masters.
- They encountered Undead Fighters during the search in the castle. Elesis was about to get taken down when Jin appeared and destroyed the skeleton, introducing himself afterward as the last of the Silver Knights.
- Out of nowhere, the Black Fairy Queen appeared and found Jin. According to him, she is the primary cause of the destruction and cannot be dealt with ordinary attacks.
- While gathering his Chi, the Chase defended Jin from the fairy's attacks. They managed to take her down but the Black Fairy Queen was able to cast a spell that revitalizes herself. Eventually, she was defeated by Jin's powerful attack, obliterating those in the orb's way. However, the Black Fairy Queen was able to briefly endure the tremendous force and escaped.
- After the ordeal, the Chase introduced the group to Jin which he found similar to the Silver Knights, who shares the same goal of fighting evil. After learning that the skeletons they fought were the remains of the fallen Silver Knights, the Grand Chase accepted his request to join in order to avenge his brethren.
- To reach Ellia, Jin said that they have to board a ship and follow its route starting in Lake Aurora. However, they found out that the waters dried up and the creatures living in the mysterious lake lost their homes, regarding them as enemies. Jin speculated Kaze'aze as the one responsible for this phenomenon.
- Pan claims that there are lots of dangerous monsters residing within the area, some of which could generate electricity.
- Later on, they encountered Krakos but Jin deducted that the humongous crab is not responsible for the drought.
- Before dying after a battle against the Grand Chase, Krakos revealed that it's all part of the plan by someone beyond their reach.
- The group failed to learn the name of the culprit. However, Jin has a hunch about where it might be happening.
- Meanwhile, Amy spotted the Chase but was not aware of who they are. Instead, she went on a different path as she hurries back to the one she called "Lord Samsara".
- As Jin worries about the water dragon, they headed to King Guang's Fen encountering Swamp Spirits and Violet Pixies in the marsh. Although Jin claimed that the spirits are not easily provoked, they started attacking the Chase when Arme approached to take a closer look.
- Concluding that there is something amiss about King Guang and the unusual amount of water in the area, the group was on their way to the blue dragon when Jeeves spotted them.
- After interrupting Jeeves, Ley asked if they met a purple-haired "weakling" to no avail. When the strange-looking people left, Arme asked if they are elves which Ryan dismissed.
- The group reached King Guang and found out that he is responsible for sucking up all the water from nearby areas. They realized that King Guang is under the influence of darkness when the dragon recognized Jin and told them to get away. However, the Chase gave him a fight, aiming for his head which is his weak spot according to Jin.
- Upon defeat, King Guang mentioned an ominous voice that seeped into his mind which drove him insane. Gravely wounded, he must release all the water he absorbed to restore the life force in Silver Land in exchange for his own life.
- Heartbroken, the Grand Chase left to avenge King Guang's death.
- Without a boat to ride on, the group must pass through the Primeval Island and make their way to the south end of the continent according to Pan.
- Once a beautiful paradise, the Chase arrived when the island was already starting to corrupt. They put the hunt for Kaze'aze on hold and investigated the animosity in the area.
- The group fought a giant weed creature called Audrey but realized she wasn't the cause of the corruption and that herself was a victim.
- Upon reaching King Fang's Lair, Jin was taken aback by orcs appearing in the area, claiming that King Fang wouldn't let such creatures to intrude his domain. He came to the conclusion that the infernal worm must be in danger as well.
- They found out that Lord Tartarus, was the one leading the Bloodwind clan in King Fang's territory then proceeded to take down the strange-looking orc.
- When Grand Chase found King Fang, he accused the group as murderers of King Guang and attempted to avenge his beloved friend by slaying them.
- After learning the truth behind King Guang's death, King Fang apologized and told Grand Chase about the messenger who told him that the group killed his friend.
- He informed Jin that the messenger had an aura of a Silver Knight but described it as a "dark fog" instead of bright energy it should emit.
- Nearing the end of their investigation, the Chase stormed Victor's Fortress guarded by the Black Knights and met Victor. He confessed his role in the corruption of Silver Land and annihilated the Silver Knights as his stepping stone to strengthen himself, claiming how ridiculously weak and useless they were.
- The betrayal made Jin confused and enraged, swearing to stop Victor's treachery in honor of the Silver Knights. However, Victor was able to heal himself from defeat and gained black wings upon transformation. He retreated within his castle afterward.
- As they pursued Victor, the group felt strange energy emanating from the castle and discovered the lost Vajra.
- Another battle ensued, however, Victor recovered yet again from the attacks. As Grand Chase started losing hope, Jin realized his own weakness and took up the Vajra. Using his remaining Chi with all the strength in his heart and support from his friends, he was able to summon the powerful sphere, charging the attack against Victor which took him down for good.
- During this event, Jin achieved enlightenment and became the Rama.
- Desperate, Victor begged for more strength from his dark lord but the voice deemed him worthless and ended the traitor's life. Grand Chase felt the familiar dark aura which Lire claimed as something much darker than Kaze'aze herself. Eventually, they continued their journey to Ellia.
- Pan assumed to have left the group afterward.
- Shortly after the ruckus, Dio felt a "change" coming and prepared his butlers to leave the dimension they were sealed in, much to Alfred's concern.
- Grand Chase sailed to Ellia when all of a sudden an illusion of Kaze'aze in a young boy's form appeared and sunk the entire ship deep down the Partusay's Sea. Fortunately, Arme invoked the water spirits for help which allowed them to survive and move underwater.
- They encountered Sieghart along the way, claiming he had devised a test for their worth as he does not want to "babysit a bunch of weaklings".
- The Chase ran into Partusay himself, however, the ocean god refused to let them pass, leaving the group no other option but to fight him.
- Barely surviving their last battle, Grand Chase arrived in an old, abandoned castle.
- Lire and Eluna felt how dark the energy was enveloping the area thus Grand Chase investigated.
- Kaze'aze showed himself to the group. Elesis demanded her father's whereabouts to which the boy denied then proceeded to send his minions.
- Midway during the battle, Ryan noticed strange giant marks on the ground. According to Ronan, there are rumors about a vagabond knight called a "Wanderer," who supposedly drags something behind him leaving a trail.
- After what seemed to be an endless horde, Elena's sudden appearance shocked Arme. Once known as an Elder from the Violet Mage, Elena revealed that Kaze'aze gave her an empire and serves the evil queen for both of their ambitions.
- Arme was initially hesitant to take her down but Lire described how Elena was truly manipulated.
- Upon return, Kaze'aze raised a defeated Elena into a Spirit of Rage known as Kamiki.
- Kaze'aze was nowhere to be found when the battle ended. Left with questions, Lire asked Elesis and Arme about their predicaments in which they dismissed.
- Before passing through the Temple of Fire, Eluna swore to make her sister's dreams come true.
- According to Lire and Eluna, Temple of Fire is where the soldiers forged their weapons. As Ronan thought it is necessary, the group carried out their plan to shut down the factory in order to keep the forces of Kaze'aze from expanding.
- To their confusion, the Chase encountered a Basilisk to take down despite Elesis and Arme not being in their element.
- During their time in the temple, Grand Chase found a black egg the size of an Orc. Despite warnings from Arme, they tried knocking the shell only for a large dragon to come out and immediately thought of them as its "mama". Due to its cries, the group had to adopt the baby dragon.
- It is known as Sellion.
- Alarmed by the opening of Hell Bridge, Eluna insisted the group to seal the pathway.
- Upon reaching the site, they felt the strong magic in the air and deduced that Kaze'aze was trying to summon the ruler of Hell, Gardosen.
- Suddenly, an ominous voice was heard and ordered the monsters from Hell to destroy Grand Chase, commencing the domination of Bermesiah.
- As Eluna suspected, a Lich was sent along the hellish forces to keep the group from going forward, warning them about his deadly power.
- Wondering if they were too late, Elesis and Lire assured that Gardosen has not completely materialized as they proceed to slay undead soldiers.
- Driven with confidence, the Chase came up against Gardosen and sent him straight back to Hell.
- Thrilled to seize the evil queen, the Grand Chase has breached Kaze'aze's Castle and vanquished her entire army in one go.
- When the group found Kaze'aze, they asked her motivations for all the misdeeds she perpetrated but the sorceress argued that humans started the war, mocking their "peace" as humanity's selfish goal and strife upon other beings.
- Before Elesis was able to ask one more question, a defeated Kaze'aze left the human's body due to its limitations and manifested her "true" form, transporting the group in a black space unsettled by her absolute power.
- Despite her intimidating presence, Kaze'aze was ultimately defeated by Grand Chase and was perplexed about their strength despite being mere humans.
- Grasping the chance, Elesis demanded the whereabouts of Elscud. As the monster realized that she was the daughter of Elscud, Kaze'aze then claimed that he was pulled into another dimension through a rip and is likely screaming as they speak.
- Before decaying, Kaze'aze warned them of her return and that it pleases her to see Elesis troubled about her father.
- Initially upset, Elesis perked up and fathomed all the challenges she faced just to find his father.
- According to Lire, her Elders said that the people lost in the rip can still come back to their own dimensions.
- After the ordeal, they remembered the child that Kaze'aze possessed to use as her vessel. As he woke up, the group introduced themselves and invited him to join them on their way to fight an even greater evil.
- The boy named Lass joined the Grand Chase in hopes of undoing the heinous acts he had committed.
- At some point, Grand Chase has reunited with the Knight Master. Speaking to Lass, she does not judge him by his past and gave him a chance to start over by protecting the people of Bermesiah from monsters.
- Eluna expressed her gratitude towards the Chase for helping her avenge Elena's death and that she became a bit braver after traveling with them.
- Seeking a village, Elesis said that the underground passageway would be faster to reach Ellia's border.
- According to Ronan's map, they entered an area where Kastulle was said to erect. Arme shared that Kastulle was a prosperous civilization in the ancient Magic Era which became a legend because it wasn't properly recorded.
- During their quick tour, Jin brought up the very little relation between Kaze'aze and the unknown force that controlled Victor.
- Ryan claimed that it was much greater in comparison and that possessing King Guang required immense powers as stated by Jin.
- Arme drew their attention to the Skeleton Knights which Eluna presumed as proof of Kastulle's existence.
- Eluna urged attacking the monsters from behind to not destroy anything as she was collecting blueprints and pieces of special technology.
- Seeing the colossal Fire Golem, Eluna claimed that it was charged with a lot of magical energy and that taking its core would be strong evidence.
- After what seemingly hard battles took place, Ronan was certain that the ruins belonged to Kastulle then knocked down the mythical Cyclops guarding the place.
- Barely getting out of the underground, Lass suggested taking weapons lying around to which Arme believed as legendary and infused with immense magic.
- Declaring himself as an expert explorer, Lass lead the search for some usable gears.
- Skeletons were provoked when the group took their items. They were able to lose them for a moment but hordes came and must be exterminated once and for all.
- Along the way, Eluna asked to salvage more of the Paraminimy to add as proofs of the ancient Kastulle civilization.
- Meanwhile, Mari had woken up somewhere within the Kastulle Ruins but with her memories erased.
- On the way to the surface, Grand Chase heard a faint voice calling out for help. It mentioned the greater evil from the land of the gods who would endanger the continents. Not wasting any time, the group proceeded in leaving Ellia to return in Bermesiah.
- To their bewilderment, they ran into the Orc Lord again as he claimed to be reborn a servant of the "great one". Lire noticed a familiar dark aura and warned the group to take precaution.
- At some point, Lass met the Silver Cross Thieves' leader after they presumably entered the town. Deemed worthy as his successor, Lass must undergo a special mission and save Bermesiah from the invasion.
- They arrived at Bermesiah under siege and encountered the Black Fairy Queen in the Gorge of Oath who swore to have her sweet revenge on Jin.
- Eluna caught herself mesmerized by a fairy's presence as she thought their kind is beautiful.
- Grand Chase met Dark Anmon waiting near Serdin then the Battle for Bermesiah began.
- According to Ryan, Dark Anmon was once a Nephilim who gave into corruption and became an extremely powerful demon.
- Ultimately defeated for underestimating them, Dark Anmon warned them that fear and desperation awaits in the land of the gods.
- Ryan was saddened to witness a guardian of the forest fell to misery but Dark Anmon didn't want his pity.
- Lire wondered about the mysterious voice and how it ties to the land of the gods, Xenia.
- Eluna assumed to have left the group afterward.
- The elders of Eryuell Island discovered ancient weapon schematics in the Kastulle Ruins and incorporated what they learned in the Ancient Elven Vellum to develop a new, more powerful weapon, the Composite Bow.
- At some point, Serre asked Arme to go against the spirits and gain more skills in wielding a War Staff and control her magic power.
- In her final test, Arme must collect the materials for crafting a War Staff.
- A mysterious guardian of chaos was summoned by House Erudon to deliver a forbidden magical weapon to Ronan.
- This weapon was the cursed blade Tyrfing.
- For her work against the evils of Kaze'aze and Dark Anmon, Elesis has been honored with the title of Savior by the Royal Knight Master.
- For her work against the evils of Kaze'aze and Dark Anmon, the Elders rewarded Lire with the Composite Bow and acknowledge her as the very first Nova of Eryuell Island.
- For her work against the evils of Kaze'aze and Dark Anmon, Arme has been honored with the title of Battle Mage by the Violet Mage guild.
- For his work in eradicating evil in Bermesiah, Ryan was selected by Magnus Dan as his successor and has been honored with the title of Vanquisher by Prophetess Sybil.
- Dan bestowed the weapon Storm Blades and gave Ryan the ability to transform into his very image.
- For his work in the war against Kaze'aze, Ronan has received the highest praise and glory. He attained the rank of an Abyss Knight, the strongest of the Spell Knights.
- For his work against the evils of Dark Anmon and passing his test, Lass has been honored with the title of Striker reserved for the highest class of Assassins in Silver Cross and received the leader's sword, Nodachi.
(NOTE: Originally in the dungeons' dialogues, Vanessa met Grand Chase in the Temple of Cuatal and was forbidden to enter other territories of the gods. When she became a Quest NPC, however, Vanessa has already joined them in the Xenia Border and that she could somehow pass beyond Valstrath despite the limitations.)
- Grand Chase journeyed to the land of the gods via an airship.
- Upon landing, Vanessa welcomed the Chase in Xenia telling them to find the gatekeepers and get their blessings to have access in the continent.
- Sieghart spotted the group once again but sent them away due to dangers of the continent. Elesis responded by presenting themselves as the Grand Chase.
- The only Ruby Knight addressed solely by his surname, Arme recognized Sieghart as the legendary gladiator much to his pleasure.
- Sieghart went off for the interior of Xenia as he expects them to catch up especially Elesis.
- Elesis was utterly confused as to how Sieghart is still alive for several hundred years.
- The group received hostility from the Natives who once treated visitors with hospitality.
- Vanessa warned them that the spearmen utilize poison and their leaders have mastered the arts of petrification.
- On their way, they met one of the gatekeepers, Lenasien. The guardian proceeded to introduced himself and gave an overview of Xenia and the gods. He claimed that a "virtuous man" requested their help as unusual events continued to arise in the continent.
- A short while after, Lenasien left the group and went back to his post.
- Despite the difficulty, Vanessa insisted on not killing the Natives as they were only victims themselves but ordered the Chase to treat them as a serious threat immediately afterward, as if contradicting herself.
- Vanessa was horrified as the Chase started hurting the Natives. They told her that she commenced the attack, realizing the darkness has already affected her.
- As an apology, Vanessa pleaded to spare some potions so that she could heal the defeated Natives.
- Going further into the Red Forest, the elves sensed something amiss and sought Lenasien for help only to find him already taken over by the sinister energy. Arme tried to cast a healing spell but almost gotten hurt when Lenasien transformed into the Guardian of the Wind.
- After Lenasien's defeat, the Chase came over to check on him when a voice of darkness commanded him to annihilate the group.
- Finally freed from the spell controlling him, Lenasien blessed them and admitted that he knew little about matters in the heart of Xenia. When asked if the virtuous man was unaffected, he regrettably imparted that a dark fate has befallen the temple.
- Crossing through the Red Forest, the Grand Chase encountered the second gatekeeper Octus only for him to forbid the group from going further despite their reasons. Ignoring his warnings, they followed the gatekeeper.
- When they found Octus, he transformed into the Guardian of the Forest and threatened to end the lives of the "intruders".
- Like Lenasien, the same malevolent voice influenced a defeated Octus to spark a bloodbath.
- After coming to his senses, Octus asked forgiveness and claimed that something took over his mind. Entrusted by the virtuous man, Octus guided the Chase to the Temple of Cuatal.
Info to be added soon.
Info to be added soon.
Before Twelve Disciples
Info to be added soon.
A Realization of the Prophecy
Info to be added soon.
Tower of Disappearance
Info to be added soon.
Info to be added soon.
Info to be added soon.
Info to be added soon.
- Sieghart was known to be approximately 600 years old. However, the chronological table from KOG says that he was born on Year 700. This is likely incorrect as Sieghart was born around the 800th anniversary of Kanavan according to his background in Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser.
- As seen in the events of Partusay's Sea and Maelstrom, those skilled in sorcery can also travel the depths of the sea without using any sort of transportation.
- However, Porch never showed any "magical" abilities to help him live underwater.
- Despite her shy demeanor, Eluna was shown to be fearless based on her dialogues in the game.
- The fact that she went alone deep within the Partusay's Sea for a period of time and has no qualms about challenging Kaze'aze to avenge her sister suggests that Eluna is confident enough about her strength.
- Oddly enough, Eluna only started mentioning her sister in the Temple of Fire and has no reaction whatsoever during the events that took place in Kamiki's Castle.
- Arme claims that Kastulle was home to the most advanced magic since the ancient Magic Era. However, Kounat was known as the greatest magic kingdom to ever exist in Aernas.
- There is a possibility that the civilization was established by those who fled from the Great Explosion and at some point had communication with the kingdoms of Bermesiah hence the records.
- As mentioned, the gods of Xenia originally were native guardians who took pieces of the Soul Stone and became deities. According to Lenasien, however, the gods supposedly have ruled the land before humans came into existence.
- When taken over by darkness, Octus transformed into a "Guardian of the Forest". The same phrase was used to describe a Nephilim however it is unknown if Octus or even Lenasien were truly Nephilims when Ryan never mentioned them as such.