|— GRAND CHASE —|
Sword Masters are experts of swordplay. This style of fighting was developed by a Bermesiahn mercenary. Contrary to the name, Sword Masters aren’t limited to the use of swords, they can wield a wide variety of weapons; greatly expanding the number of strategies available to them. The king or queen of a country grants the honorable title of Sword Master to a limited number of people as a reward for completing certain missions and contributing greatly to their respective countries. Elesis’s grandfather, Sieghart, was once a Sword Master.
Elesis uses a heavy, thick, two-handed sword to inflict devastating blows on her enemies. She has the experience and confidence necessary to be a flawless swordsman by the time she acquires the rank of Sword Master; which will further improve her formidable fighting abilities.
It is necessary to be level thirty (30) to be able to participate in Third (3rd) Job Promotion.
"We, acting on behalf of the country of Serdin, would bestow upon thee the title of Sword Master. However, to receive the title of Sword Master you must pass several tests. Only Elesis is capable of completing these tests."
- Queen of Serdin -
- Run the Ruins of the Silver Knights once. Even if you don't successfully pass the dungeon, you'll still complete the mission.
- Entering the dungeon and leaving immediately does not count as "running". It only counts if the dungeon is completed or failed.
- Slay 120 monsters within the range of ± 2 above or below level monsters.
- Investigate The Crucible 2 times.
- Obtain 1 Gem.
||"Are you ready?"|
||"Are you feeling scared yet?"|
||"You are no match for me!"|
|Basic Combo|| Elesis swings her massive sword thrice.|
(Note: Can be done without a target.)
|+||Critical Attack||In the middle of her combo, Elesis cleaves upward to knock her opponent into the air.|
|+||Double Attack||At the end of her combo, Elesis swings her blade twice.|
|+||Shadow Attack||In the middle or after her combo, Elesis slips behind her target via shadow silhouette and cleaves.|
|+||Jump Attack||Elesis jumps up and swings her blade downward.|
|+ +||Jump Attack (Up)||Elesis jumps up and swings her blade upward.|
|+ +||Jump Attack (Down)||Elesis jumps up and smashes her sword down to the ground.|
|Dash||Elesis dashes forward. Holding down the key causes her to run.|
|+||Air Dash||After jumping, Elesis dashes in midair.|
|+||Dash Attack||While dashing, Elesis performs a wide swing.|
|+||Grab|| Elesis grabs her opponent and throws them.|
(Note: Both players are invincible throughout the animation.)
(Note: Only works in PvP; Dungeon monsters cannot be grabbed.)
(Note: Due to lag, it may not work, or may intercept the opponent's attack/skill.)
|LVL 1 Basic||Elesis performs a wide heavy cleave that knocks her opponent away.|
(Note: Elesis can dash right after the cleaving strike.)
|LVL 2 Basic||An advanced version of the Knight's Sword Fire; Elesis sends a powerful beam forward while also throwing a smaller weaker beam backward.|
|LVL 3 Basic||An advanced version of the Knight's Critical X; Elesis sends a blade beam angled upward followed by a downward drop that transitions into a powerful slam. (8x Hit)|
|LVL 4 Special||Elesis jumps and slams her giant sword into the ground, causing the land underneath her to erupt into a pillar of fire, damaging enemies who come too close. Medium-sized pillars of fire also appear beneath all enemies on screen, dealing damage over time.|
- The Sword Master's weapon, the Giant Sword, is a weapon similarly named to the Elsword character Elsword's weapon, the Great Sword.
- The Elsword character Raven has a class called "Blade Master" (technically, "Sword" and "Blade" are the same thing). The Blade Master, however, is more agile than the Sword Master, and uses a one-handed sword in battle.
- Despite being "Master of the Sword", this class has flaws, such as lacking mobility.
- Despite the description, Sieghart is entitled as "Prime Knight", not "Sword Master".
- Sword Master is the only class that Elesis holds her weapon opposite to her other classes.
- Strangely yet ironic, Lire's Arch Ranger class uses heavy weapons like the Sword Master class (Great Bow and large arrows) but is not hindered in any way, despite that Elesis is more physically powerful than Lire.