Would anyone like to make the next poll? I'm sure that you could figure out the format, but if you don't, look at the code. First line is the question, the rest are choices. If no one answers, I'll make the next one sometime Saturday, if I remember. http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/Death_By_Darkness/mbadlast1.gifYour death by the eternal darkness 21:06, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
A Proposal (or something)
Dunno if anyone'll read this, but I have a suggestion to make. I think that we should protect the character's templates, especially on those with jobs that either haven't been released yet, or haven't even had a KGC upcoming-trailer. I mean, I don't think Jin's fourth is out yet, even, on KGC, at least until tomorrow or Wednesday, on the test server at least, yet we already have a page called Wuxia, Jin's fourth class name, apparently. I mean, there's nothing on here yet, even. Also, on the Wuxia page, the info that's on the second and third paragraphs are from Wikipedia, directly. I checked, and I don't think we should even have that info, because is it for certain, even, that his weapons are called Sai, and that the job is even called Wuxia? For the time being, I'm removing the link off of Jin's template, and protecting it as well, for the time being, since the fourth hasn't even come out yet.
Also, relating to the character's templates with all jobs released on NA, those shouldn't even be changed anymore, since they're released in NA and we know for certain their names.http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/Death_By_Darkness/mbadlast1.gifYour death by the eternal darkness 20:39, September 21, 2009 (UTC)
I'm thinking of trying to update those with either a new version or a simply cleaner png with a transparent background and no drop shadow. The white shows up and looks kinda bad on the colored templates, but in case anyone liked those, I decided to ask here first. However, if no one objects, I'll go ahead and update those as I make them. I currently have Jin's done, featuring Rama. If anyone has an image that would look better for the character, leave it here. Some characters don't have too many great images to use for these so I tried to make do with what I had. Jin's is here btw. http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/Death_By_Darkness/RandomPrivate/GC_Jin_Icon-1.png
- Well I wouldn't mind. Change is good :D http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/Darkboy132/darkboyavi.png Shadows guide me... 23:12, July 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I was trying to find the best image for them all and ended up using the dialogue story for most of them. . . I'll update the images in a day or two, but if anyone thinks they have a better image to use, tell me and I'll probably change it.
http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/Death_By_Darkness/RandomPrivate/GC_Ronan_Icon.png http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/Death_By_Darkness/RandomPrivate/GC_Ryan_Icon.png http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/Death_By_Darkness/RandomPrivate/GC_Mari_Icon.png http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/Death_By_Darkness/RandomPrivate/GC_Sieghart_Icon.png http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/Death_By_Darkness/RandomPrivate/GC_Amy_Icon.png http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/Death_By_Darkness/RandomPrivate/GC_Arme_Icon.png http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/Death_By_Darkness/RandomPrivate/GC_Elesis_Icon.png http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/Death_By_Darkness/RandomPrivate/GC_Lire_Icon.png http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/Death_By_Darkness/RandomPrivate/GC_Jin_Icon2.png http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/Death_By_Darkness/RandomPrivate/GC_Lass_Iconcopy.png Queen of Nasod 01:30, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm, why not try a Gallery Set? http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/Darkboy132/darkboyavi.png Shadows guide me... 03:30, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
I was thinking. . . Maybe we could start a gallery of sorts? It'd be on a separate page, and include only official art done by KoG Studios (and possibly the other companies). I say on a separate page because if there were a lot of images, that would lead to a really long page filled with a bunch of images, though we could have a few images in a gallery on the main page of the subject.
I was thinking the page be named something like Elesis/Gallery, perhaps, if that works similar to my Sandbox page, which contains a small link at the top that links back to my own page. For art of dungeons, it'd all go into Dungeons/Gallery, monsters would be Monsters/Gallery, etc., while the characters themselves be at their own page.
- I'd say Gallery but put sections of the images. http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/Darkboy132/darkboyavi.png Shadows guide me... 05:29, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Btw, can't someone cut out Render tags?
- Maybe have it at Gallery:NameOfSubject because all on one page can be quite alot of images, and I think putting it at Gallery: would kind of keep it more organized. As for cutting out the render tags, that's quite easy to do, just take a program like Photoshop or GIMP that has transparency, select the tag, and cut it out. Usually the lasso tool works best for that. Queen of Nasod 19:58, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
These Final Fantasy Trivias. . .
I think it's getting just a bit out of hand. I'm sure some of them are just coincidences, especially the ones on Elesis' page. Some do make more sense if there's quite a lot, namely Sieghart, though he has way too many trivial entries. I think that someone should go and remove some of the less note-worthy entries. I mean, really. I have nothing against Final Fantasy or anything (I've never even played it so I don't have an opinion on it) but there's just a bit too much. Most likely some of it is coincidental, like I said. Queen of Nasod 22:21, September 3, 2010 (UTC)
The main reason why I don't want it is because people are likely gonna put Bingo answers, and thats strictly against their rules.
Btw, watch out. Last year, three questions were rigged (one was a personal question about a GM, and the other two had something to do with "where (subject) originated from?"; NOTHING to do with Grand Chase itself), so watch out for this year! Shadowblade777 07:52, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Ah ha, do you mean like, a list of their answers or something? Because unless they reveal some fact or something (which could be off in some way), of course we shouldn't be. Though last year (or so) when there was another Bingo, there wasn't really anyone adding anything about Bingo except for the thing about where Elesis, Lire, and Arme originated, though now I'm having doubts about that little bit of trivia. Also, where exactly does it say that it's against there rules to put up Bingo answers? Not like I'm going to put them up or anything, I just wanted to know. ToS? Queen of Nasod 15:13, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh wow a hypocrite... Isn't all of NtreeV staff Hypocrites? Muhahaha. Shadowblade777 02:45, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
- . . . I said if it that weren't the case. It's not the case. The person and GM confirmed on the Ntreev forums ONLY. That is the /ggFTW forums, NOT the Ntreev forums, where those answers are being compiled, so in all technicality, he's not a hypocrite as it's on a completely different set of forums. The /ggFTW and Ntreev forums are not affiliated with each other. Queen of Nasod 15:19, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Still doesn't change the fact that they are hypocrites. Remember Kanavan Colosseum? Anyway... Shadowblade777 05:03, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
- They would be if they were posting that still on Ntreev's forums. . . Anyway. Some of those answers require freaking guessing. I remember last year they had something about Grimm giving out what and I had to look that one up. Like. . . How are some of us supposed to know that?! Eh well. And looks like they shoulda double-checked the answers first. I think they might be using most of last Bingo's questions without editing. Which means the answer would possibly be, what, 6? Feh. Queen of Nasod 16:21, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
- To me, thats just another example of them being lazy.
- Btw, Answer is 7 since I looked back. =P Shadowblade777 17:16, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
Do any of you guys have a revamped Wikia? Or is it just me? ._. I decided to try doing something with the theme, and wanted to see if it transfered over. It didn't. Neither did the new Wikia layout. So I'm curious if any of you guys have the new Wikia layout or the previous one. If not, I'm assuming that you guys will soon. Queen of Nasod 22:27, October 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Still on the old skin here http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i241/benjyg1/gecko-2.gif Gecko (Talk|Contribs) 18:08, October 11, 2010 (UTC) Shadowblade777 18:25, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Why in the world did you delete all that? Meh. The full change comes on an estimated November, according to the last sentence of the first paragraph, and the old skin will no longer be available. I suggest you guys switch over now so we can start changing the image sizes soon. They may be fine on the old skin, but on the new skin, it's a bit clustered up, especially up top. Queen of Nasod 19:29, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
- But what would you recommend to do to fix the stuff? Shadowblade777 20:43, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
Q about the revamped Wikia: how do I see histories of others? We still have plenty of Vandalism and I need to double (maybe triple) check their work. Shadowblade777 05:04, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I'd tell you but atm, it reverted back to the old skin, yet my skin preferences are on the new one, so. . . I'll see later, but I think it was somewhere near the last contributor's name or something. Or if you mean recent changes, just click the Wikia Activity button and then click "See more changes" or something like that. Queen of Nasod 13:11, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Not the recent changes, what they DID ont he page. Shadowblade777 21:30, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
Is it jz me or..?
It is jz me , or is that you can actually get dungeon`s crest in 2 ways? 1st , complete the X dungeon run to get it , or doing a champion run for a chance for the crest to drop? I asking this because I saw someone who completed a crest but instead of [Mission Complete] it shows [Dungeon Drop] I got the screenshot , but I cant upload it here. GrandChaseRyan 16:46, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, it's possible now to get it from a dungeon as a low-rate drop. Last time I heard, however, was that it only dropped for King Guang's Fen. But there's a good chance that the crest drops in all Champion mode dungeons now. Queen of Nasod 17:20, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
- If it only works on King Guang's Fen, then blame Ntreev, the King of Glitches. Shadowblade777 03:43, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I saw that guy who completed the crest dungeon drop in king fang`s lair. GrandChaseRyan 03:51, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
Full Metal Alchemist Rip-Off?
Found this on Cow's Blog. Looks like they're ripping off Full Metal Alchemist now.
- Bet it's KGC exclusive or somethin'. I'm wondering if they have any permission or somethin'. Queen of Nasod 13:05, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
Possible implementation? Basically just to describe them to provide information. Shadowblade777 18:45, December 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Such as what? "Chakrani are dancer's weapons, she dual wields them" surely this information is/should available on the job pages. As the weapons are job specific, apart from Dio who kinda only has 1 job and multiple STs http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i241/benjyg1/gecko-2.gif Gecko (Talk|Contribs) 14:29, December 31, 2010 (UTC)
Hey guys if you guys look at the list of pets i kind of put something on go check.
Adding and Taking away Armor sets
I will be taking and adding what armor sets are still here and that were removed from the North American Grandchase Server because the fact they have been changing so fast that this site can't keep up I shall try to do my best to Update this site accordingly with help of other Users on this site ^_^
- I suggest moving the removed armor sets to a separate section in the page. Thanks for helping, and don't forget to sign your comments. Queen of Nasod 22:51, May 18, 2011 (UTC)
I've seen two lists but they aren't very informative and/or hard to read.
Does anyone have a complete list? Shadowblade777 23:12, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
The main character pages
Such as Elesis, Lire, etc. (and maybe others?). I want to ask if you guys believe these pages should be locked to admin editting only? Yes, there is the fact that KoG could release new story information, but if someone really wished to have the information added, they could bring it up on the talk page.
I've gotten really tired of the vandals on those pages. Most of the information is pretty much set, such as the ages, likes and dislikes. Other information that's not can be discussed in the talk pages.
So, yes or no? If no one decides to add their input, I'll lock the main pages by next Friday then. If, after that, you guys decide there's a problem, just say something, though preferably sooner is helpful. . . Thanks for reading anyway.Queen of Nasod 13:54, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Meh, they'll just vandalise other pages / create new ones. Do it or don't do it, it won't reduce our total workload. http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i241/benjyg1/gecko-2.gif Gecko (Talk|Contribs) 16:29, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
Sup guys, I'm kinda new to wikias so I don't know how sources are cited here, but it's kinda irritating to see how the Hell Spear page here (http://grandchase.wikia.com/wiki/Hell_Spear) plagiarized my guide Stat Info Guide at cowxp.net/forum (http://cowxp.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=141 I'll attempt to disprove doubts of my ownership). The notes are very similar, the format itself was copied (I don't even see why the editor would put "Note:"), and the last few words were outright copied word-for-word. I hope this issue is addressed immediately because otherwise I might be willing to share my knowledge (I'm partly held back because most people don't care about the techie stuff).
IitaTheProwler 15:02, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, I don't think many of us here actually know when something has been plagiarized except for the person who has done it themselves. I, myself don't like it when something has been taken without permission, such as your case here. When it happens due to the original owner notifying us, we usually delete it or modify it in someway if it is one of our pages. For pages like Hell Spear, enemies and such, we usually have to rely on people to find out how the mechanics work by actually either actually doing the research in-game, or possibly having read it elsewhere. And for other things that seem a little incredulous, we usually need to find a source or it gets deleted.
- Erm, anyway, by reading the page itself compared with what you have written, along with timestamps, I'll believe that your work has been plagiarized, especially since what you said is true from reading it; the notes and format is very similar. For the page itself, I'll see about reworking it from scratch. The page is badly formatted anyway.
- I'm sorry your work has been plagiarized, and if it happens again, just let us know and we'll work on fixing it as soon as someone is able to. Thank you. Queen of Nasod 16:02, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks Queen of Nasod. By the way, you mentioned that on certain pages you "rely on people to find out how the mechanics work by actually doing the research in-game," and that sounds perfect for me. Do you mind if you link me to those pages? I will help with what I can.
- IitaTheProwler 05:58, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
- You're welcome. It's essentially the pages that are not equipment (unless they have something unique about 'em), dungeons (same reason as equipment) and such. I think one thing you can do is click the Random Pages button and follow links around. There's also links on the main page that link to more important pages, such as the Story, Characters, Fusion System, Guild System, etc. Queen of Nasod 13:52, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
Does this community have any other modes of interaction like a forum, chatbox or anything besides talk pages? If yes, may I request a link? If it's the NAGC forum though, I may decide to lurk instead, but if there's a particular thread where you guys hang out or discuss, please do still link me.
IitaTheProwler 01:18, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, we don't really utilize anything but the talk pages. Being that our active community here is pretty small though, the talk pages seem to suffice for now. Queen of Nasod 17:32, November 10, 2011 (UTC)
Anyone want help on something or is there some page needed? :3
Ashurion 23:00, November 29, 2011 (UTC)Ashurion
- I think the current project's in working with the List of Monster Cards pages in terms of updating it to current statistics and images. There's also the new Reinforcement System that needs a page, if you could help out starting that as well. And for pages still possibly needing info, try checking here. Those are a few things you could look at if you wish to help out, thanks. Queen of Nasod 23:28, November 29, 2011 (UTC)
I'm not sure where I should've posted this, but anyway. So I heard NAGC got the balance patch recently. I'm wondering if we could compile them all. It's too bad I don't have the NAGC client for comparison. IitaTheProwler 09:50, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Sounds like a good idea, but I do have a question about this balance patch; I know that on the site, it says it was for PVP, but I've heard that it also affected dungeon-play too and I was wondering, is that right or wrong? I just want to clear it up because if it's dungeon-only, it could be also listed on the command charts that's on the job pages the differences in dungeon and PVP then, somehow. If not, well, just a list of changes somewhere.
- Then comes the question of what to name the page. :p (And on an unrelated note, I'm wondering if it's time to archive this page soon?) Queen of Nasod 14:42, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
- It affects dungeon-play too. Basically skills damage, cooldown, and amount of hits have been changed.
- Examples would be that AP characters cooldown times have been doubled (or something like that) and that Amy's 4th job dinosaur thing has increased damage at her blast attack.
- Ashurion 18:05, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, it affects both. My focus will be on pvp, although some changes are universal (e.g. 3 stacks of Ronan's Holy Bless post-patch is weaker than 1 stack pre-patch, or AP cooldowns as Ashurion mentioned).
- If you suspect a change in dungeon (especially since pvp damage and dungeon damage are inconsistent with each other), just give me the details and I'll try to confirm it.
- I haven't finished patching NAGC yet (damn slow patching from another country), but my home server is ready for comparison.
- Also, we can just go with Balance patch for a temporary working name, then replace it with something more appropriate once we have collected enough info.
- To be honest, I already found a few lists and videos here and there, but I don't want to write something that didn't come from firsthand experience. I can still share the links though.
- IitaTheProwler 01:19, December 2, 2011 (UTC)
- I was waiting for someone to reply, but anyway I already started with Elesis (http://forums.levelupgames.ph/index.php?/topic/49244-balance-patch-notes/).
- If the link works, you can view the changes I make every now and then. I'll be adding another character within the next hour. It might not interest you guys though since you already got the balance patch, but for anyone who wants to reminisce how things were, just check it out.
- IitaTheProwler 09:49, December 4, 2011 (UTC)
- OMG! A Balance Patch Note page! :D
- Yay! Thanks, I wanted to know what was changed (didn't really know much about it)
- If you need some help with the page, you can ask me. :)
- Ashurion 03:01, December 6, 2011 (UTC)
- I'll be stopping with the use of indentions (:)... Anyway, it's great to hear that you can access my link despite it being from another country's forum.
- If you're willing to help and have the free time, you can proofread the stuff I wrote. See if I missed anything, or if something written there doesn't work the same way in dungeon. It's PvP-focused at the moment, and seeing as I'm taking more time and effort per character than I expected, I might not compile the dungeon changes at all.
- IitaTheProwler 05:16, December 6, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm done with the compilation. Just a heads up to anyone who's still interested.
- IitaTheProwler 15:02, December 11, 2011 (UTC)
Project Ressurection 4th Skills
The Number One Game!
Which is better Grand Chase Or Elsword?
New admins for this wiki
I know the actual game has been shut down (and then there's Grand Chase M being released) and some people aren't interested at the game anymore but I think the wikia needs some new and active admins. I've been seeing so much articles that needs to requested for deletion and some constant vandals. Yeah Grand Chase is sorta dead but I think the wiki needs some little changes. ✿♬ﾟ+.(｡◡‿◡)♪.+ﾟ♬✿。Be happy (talk) 09:14, August 13, 2015 (UTC)
Grand Chase for Kakao
About the Return of Grand Chase - Grand Chase for Kakao
Does anyone know the game's comeback? No? It just got released and it would be a great help if the details would be added. There were many characters added and many easter eggs from Elsword. It's on mobile, I guess you could make something about that. I can't make the actual page because I'm too little on sources and can't understand Korean. Have fun playing aswell. Thanks! ^_^ Anlul (talk) 02:08, October 17, 2017 (UTC)