I am a guardian no longer! The forest belongs to me!
The Troll is a beast that is inhabiting the Elven Forest and fought as a boss. There are variants of this monster known as the Stone Troll and Dark Troll which appear as minibosses in Forgotten City and Kaze'aze's Castle respectively.
There is nothing else known about the Troll in the Elven Forest other than being a guardian before it was possessed by Kaze'aze.
Upon reaching the Troll, the Grand Chase found out that the guardian became violent and is the one causing all the chaos in the vicinity. The Troll has been overcome by Kaze'aze's evil and thus they knock it down.
The Troll has a small combo of two hits that can trap the player before the last hit in which it hits the ground with its fist and causes a small earthquake that can send nearby players flying. It also has a running attack that sends anyone hit flying across the screen and a Jump Attack that causes a large earthquake that affects anyone on the ground no matter how far they are.
The Stone Troll and Dark Troll seem to have no new attacks and share the same abilities as the common variant.
in Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser
This section is yet to be filled. You can help Grand Chase Wiki by adding proper information.
- The Troll appeared in the nProtect banner of the game.
- As of June 6 of 2010, the Troll was replaced by Sieghart.
- Elizabeth was labeled and has been determined as a "Memory Eating Troll" in her Chaos Orb.
- She is the only variant of the Troll that is significantly different from the others in the game.
- In Grand Chase Dimensional Chaser, the Troll's character design was revamped.